Westpoint is a 150-year-old company from France. It sells various appliances in 150+ countries and is very popular in the MENA region. The company is most popular for its cooking ranges, but it also sells fridges, ACs, and washing machines. Check out the Westpoint store on Amazon.ae. Read further to know how the Westpoint cooking range option can help you prepare restaurant-style food.
Westpoint Cooking Range – Quick List
Westpoint Electric Range
4 Ceramic Burners
Stainless Steel, Polished finish
Grill & Oven Controller Separately
Westpoint Gas Range
4 Gas Burners
55L Gas Oven
Safety – Flame Failure Device
Turnspit for Roteserrie Chicken
Without further ado, here are some of the best Westpoint cooking range products for your home in UAE. Ensure you read the pros, cons, specifications and budget since they are important criteria on which to base your decision. These expert reviews will, in turn, help you choose the right one and make the best buy for your kitchen.
Range Type: Electric Cooking Range
- Large Capacity: The Westpoint electric range is indeed ideal for a feast! This appliance enables you to roast two full chickens at a time. All thanks to the large capacity of this electric oven. It provides you with sufficient space to cook more portions of food simultaneously. So, your scrumptious dishes are ready in less time, so your family members and guests don’t have to wait.
- 4 Electric Burners: Without any hassle, cook or reheat four different types of dishes simultaneously. All thanks to the 4 electric burners. Thus, you save time, as well as, energy.
- Separate Control for Grill and Oven: The cooking zones i.e. oven and grill come with separate controls. So you’re cooking is easy breezy and no confusion.
- Grill Function: With the grill function, you can grill chicken and meat to perfection in the comfort of your own home. This function gives your food the golden brown colour, crispiness, and outdoor/restaurant grill-like feel without overdoing it.
- Compact: The Westpoint electric range occupies only a small corner of your kitchen. It therefore saves space for other appliances.
- Digital Timer: Featuring a digital timer that comes with a display to show you the cooking time at regular intervals. No more guesswork, as the function of this digital timer, is to help you to manage your cooking environments and achieve accurate results. Moreover, it is easy to read the digital numbers.
- Aesthetics: Westpoint electric range oven flaunts an attractive silver and black combo that will accentuate (highlight) the interior decor of your kitchen. The sleek knobs give this appliance a stylish and modern touch.
- Convenient Timer Switch: This helps to conserve energy as it sets the system for precise cooking as per the recipe.
- Thermostat Controlled Temperature: Thermostats are important as they play the role of maintaining the correct temperature. A thermostat exerts control by switching the heating or cooling devices on or off accordingly. This feature indeed makes this product more efficient. Further, a thermostat also regulates the flow of a heat transfer fluid as required.
- Durable: Since this appliance is made from high-quality materials such as stainless steel, it will serve you for years to come. In addition to this, it is also easy to clean and maintain.
- Leads to Rise in Bills: Since this Westpoint appliance is electric, it will lead to a rise in your electric bills. This is one of the cons of this particular appliance.
- Unable to Use During Power Shut Down: No electricity = no cooking. Yes exactly, since it works on electricity. A sudden/unexpected power cut will put an abrupt end to your cooking.
- Price: Bring home the Westpoint electric range today and cook seamlessly. It’s available at a price of around AED 1,500.
The specifications for the same are as follows:
|Type of Installation:||Free Standing|
|Number of Burners:||4|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||81.3 x 60 x 63.4 cm|
Range Type: Gas Cooking Range
- Innovative Convenient Technology: The Westpoint Gas Cooking range makes cooking as well as baking a pleasure. It takes work of your hands by offering you convenient features and inspires you to create delicious dishes.
- Captivating Design: The captivating design and glossy finish of this unit add to the beauty of your kitchen.
- High-end Materials: You can use this handy appliance for several years to come. It can withstand the wear and tear due to the high-end materials used in making it.
- Auto Ignition: With this amazing feature, you don’t need a lighter to light the burners for cooking purpose. Here the knob is turned at an angle where the burners are ignited through electricity.
- 5 Gas Burners: No more hurrying up. Amazing cooking experience with the help of 5 gas burners. This enables you to cook 5 different dishes simultaneously without any hassle. Thus saving you time.
- Turnspit Function: The Turnspit/Rotisserie function is generally used for cooking large joints of meat. Besides this, it can cook the whole succulent meal that is needed with items like rotisserie chicken or stuffed turkey. Firstly, the meat is skewered on a spit and roasted in an oven. After a span of time, the rotation cooks the meat evenly in its own juices.
- Price: Westpoint gas cooker for cooking and baking is available approximately for AED 1,200.
- Slightly Expensive: Since the cooking range is available for approximately AED 500, it is a bit expensive compared to the other products.
- 5 Gas Burners Not Recommended for Small Family: A nuclear family of 3 people don’t necessarily need this appliance. This is because the food cooked for 3 people is less. 5 burners would be extra. Lastly, if you’re not into baking or bake less often then no point in purchasing this.
The specifications for this product are as follows:
|Type of Installation:||Free Standing|
|Number of Burners:||4|
|Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height):||59.8 x 62.4 x 85.2 cm|
|Net Capacity of Oven in Litres:||55|
Westpoint To Your Rescue
I know that making a decision is not that easy especially with a multitude of options. But hold on before jumping the gun. Now that you have read the highlights including the specifications as well as the cons. The next step is figuring out the number of family members. Also, if you’re the only person cooking or more people in the process, comes in the picture too. You don’t need more than 3 or 4 burners if your family is comprising of just 3.
Secondly, don’t go for ceramic if you have more people using the kitchen range as it can get scratched easily. Thirdly, as mentioned above, an electric kitchen range will make you shell out more through your electricity bills. Not only that if you’re facing frequent power shutdown, then electric is not the right option for you. Lastly, purchase one that fits your budget.