Tefal steam irons have been around for a while and have generated immense trust from its consumer base. If you’re considering a steam iron and unsure about how they work then-pause. Here, you’ll get to learn about the important features used in reviews about steam irons and moreover- why? Next, 4 Tefal steam irons that you definitely do not want to miss out on, especially if you’re looking for a quality product.
Reviews are a great way to source credibility without the manufacturers’ input. They allow consumers like yourself and me to take the opinion of a neutral person (yes I know people have biases). Which is why it is important to set grounds for a review and take the word of someone credible (points at self).
So let us dive right into, what we looking for in the best Tefal steam iron. Ready. Okay?! Here we go…
Features used in reviews and their importance
- Steam power: Steam pressure allows for a deeper level of steam penetration. A great feature to have for those stubborn creases. The pressure is measured in bars and higher the bar, more the pressure. Usually, it ranges from 5 to 8 bars. The continuity of steam pressure is measured in grams. It dictates how many grams of pressure an iron can shell out in a minute. 50g/min is considered pretty good for a steam iron.
- Water tank size: Water tank size determines how much steam will be available for utilization. Tank sizes are usually between 270ml and 400ml. With respect to the tank size, it is important to know the average clothes pile size that you intend on ironing.
- Ease of use: The overall comfort while using the appliance needs to be considered. Ironing by itself isn’t the most enjoyable task in the world- at the very least- the experience shouldn’t be gruelling. Things such as weight, power cord, length, grip comfort, heating time, and tank refill ease are considered.
- Limescale protection: Steam irons use water in order to produce steam. Water contains limescale and deposits itself overtime on the iron’s soleplate. This can give your clothes a brown stain that mimics rust. Luckily, Tefal irons have limestone protection features that blast out any limescale with the press of a button.
- Weight: Lastly, weight is rather important considering you’ll be sliding your hand across the ironing board for a while. With a heavy iron, you can feel exhausted and that won’t make ironing something to look forward to. The last thing you want is a poorly pressed shirt because your arm was hurting.
These are the main parameters that review sites look at. Reviewing irons, such as Tefal steam irons like this, makes it simple and easily digestible for readers. At the end of the day, consumers want an iron that is durable, efficient, convenient, and of course affordable. The next section to those Tefal steam irons that are noteworthy.
- Steam Power: This Tefal iron comes with a power of 2800W which heats the device up in a few short minutes. It has an output of 55g/min giving you crisp clothes instantly. With the 230g/min steam boost, you can undo those deep creases that are stubborn.
- Water Tank Size: The iron sports a 350ml water tank that enables you to comfortably get through your pile of clothes, without a refill.
- Ease of use: Automatic steam function adapts its pressure based on the linen type. The device has a smart auto-off feature for added safety.
- Limescale Protection: The iron comes with a Durilium auto clean soleplate that stays clean. It avoids limescale formation on the base of the iron. The durability demands a premium price and as such costs about AED 540.
- Weight: The product weighs 3 kg which is rather heavy and therefore not ideal if you are ironing a large pile.
This Tefal steam iron is heavy-duty. Although the weight may seem like a disadvantage, it is great for ironing thicker material. What’s more, the iron comes with humungous power output. This makes ironing even the most stubborn-thick clothes easy and effortless. If you are someone who irons curtains, towels, and linen then this may be the best choice.
- Steam Power: The iron comes with a 2600W charge that heats up in a jiffy. The high steam power of 40g/min and a concentrated steam boost of 190g/min remove creases effortlessly.
- Water Tank Size: The water tank comes with a capacity of 300ml which comfortably can iron an average washing load. Also, you get an anti-drip feature which means no water shall seep through the tank and dampen your clothes while ironing.
- Ease of Use: The appliance is fairly simple to use, it has an eco mode that cuts down energy consumption by 20%. Contains a large cable that gives you the freedom to move your arms while ironing. The steam trigger gives you control to iron over creased areas. Not to mention, the auto-off feature kicks in after 8 minutes of inactivity.
- Limescale Protection: Yes, the anti-calcium feature guarantees cleaning your iron is simple and easy. Additionally, Durilium Auto-clean technology keeps your soleplate stain-free. The device is priced at approximately AED 425.
- Weight: The iron weighs roughly 1.75kg and gets brownie points for being easy to use.
This Tefal steam iron is great for ironing multiple clothing articles at a stretch. With a lightweight body, long cord, and decently sized water tank, you can make ironing a snappy chore.
- Steam Power: Despite its 2200W power Steam generators such as this one produce far more steam pressure than conventional irons. It has a steam output of 100g/min and a boost of 180g/min.
- Water Tank Size: It comes with an XL size water tank that avoids constant refills. The water pump measures in at 5.2 bars.
- Ease of Use: With it, ceramic soleplate and 1.60m length cord the device can easily glide across your garments. It is a dedicated storage space for the steam cord for easy packing.
- Limescale Protection: It has an anti-scale function by way of a cartridge. The appliance costs roughly AED 525.
- Weight: The device weighs approximately 3.9kg. However, this is the entire appliance, and you do not need to lift the base of iron when ironing clothes.
This steam generator machine is ideal for someone looking for a deep press on heavy garments. Buying a conventional iron may not be your only option to get the firm, end-to-end bedsheet flat, stretched-out look. A steam generator is ideal for ironing coats, denim, and other heavy clothing items.
- Steam Power: The iron offers you a power output of 2500W. As such you get a steam output of 40g/min and a steam boost of 150g/min to open up those deep creases.
- Water Tank Size: This Tefal steam iron comes with a large 270ml water tank capacity. Filling the tank up is simple thanks to the large refill inlet.
- Ease of Use: The automatic steam function helps you iron clothes intuitively and effortlessly. The Durilium 360 degree soleplate gives you crisp ironing always. It has a precision tip and anti-drip system.
- Limescale Protection: The iron has a self-clean function that eliminates any limescale deposit. The anti-calc system and anti-calc collector ensure that your soleplate stays in mint condition. The most economical option in this segment, this Tefal steam iron costs around AED 239.
- Weight: The appliance is lightweight and ideal for ironing large batches. It weighs only 1.8kg.
This iron is best for households with multiple people. The light weighted device makes ironing in bulk less-cumbersome.
These are some of the Tefal steam irons that make up the top picks. As you can see, by standardizing features we can compare irons with relative fairness. Additionally, each iron stands as the best choice for a particular type of user. Keeping this in mind, preference is determined according to specific needs. With this information, you can choose the right iron for your personal as well as family’s needs. If you are keen on scouting a few more options then take a look at The Best Steam Iron in UAE.