Personal grooming is an important factor that contributes to your overall image. Staying presentable at all times works wonders for your personal and professional life. Panasonic hair trimmers are a viable addition to your grooming kit.
Panasonic offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The Japanese multinational electronics corporation based in Japan was founded in 1918 but operated under the name of Matsushita Electrical Housewares. It wasn’t until 1955 when they were renamed to Panasonic after exporting speakers. The brand crafted a name for itself over the years, gaining the trust of people across the globe. Products produced by the company include refrigerators, air conditioners, washing equipment, along with other home appliances. They also manufacture audio, visual, and communication products enabling people to transfer information with great ease across the globe.
|Product Name||Model Number||Check Price|
|Panasonic||ER-GY10||Check Price on Amazon|
|Panasonic||ER-GB60||Check Price on Amazon|
|Panasonic||ER206||Check Price on Amazon|
With respect to personal care products this Panasonic hair trimmer review for UAE looks at the ideal beard trimmer. Proper grooming goes a long way in looking and feeling better at all times. Here’s a list of what you need to look out for when choosing your Panasonic hair trimmer.
5 things to look out for when selecting a hair trimmer
The quality of the blade directly impacts the quality of your trimming and the lifespan of the product. You want a blade that is durable and doesn’t rust easy. You can get trimmers made of carbon, stainless steel, titanium, and ceramic blades. Titanium blades are your best bet as they are durable and require less maintenance. Ceramic blades on the other hand stay cooler than stainless steel blades but are brittle. Putting them at risk of breaking.
Easy to Clean
A hair trimmer quickly fills up with the hair it cuts. Without proper attachments it can be troublesome to clean. Ensure your trimmer comes with a hair brush. Some manufacturers even provide blowers for those stubborn hairs that reach the motor. Educate yourself on whether you can wash the gadget under a running tap. Most trimmers only allow you to wash the series of attachments and not the whole device.
Long battery life
The last thing you want while trimming your body or facial hair is an abrupt end to your batteries charge. Going out in public with a half shaven beard is bound to raise a few eyebrows. Instead, invest in a hair trimmer that offers you a long battery life capable of running more than 20 minutes at a stretch.
Even a trimmer with a 25 minute use isn’t ideal if it takes 6 hours to charge. Carefully weigh your options before buying a trimmer. You’ll want one that can charge in a short time in case you find yourself in the midst of a morning rush and need a shave. A short charge time ensures you always have sufficient power to take care of untidy ends and makes for a great travel kit addition.
Not the most important component yet it always feels good to get more than what you pay for. Accessories allow you to style and trim your body and facial hair according to your specific desire. Perhaps you want to fade your beard into your side burns or maintain a sharp neckline or give your chest hair the ol’ trim. No matter what the right bunch of accessories can make the process easier. Further, some accessories are meant solely for cleaning which makes maintenance a breeze.
So, after taking a closer look at the above points I’ve put together a list of the best Panasonic hair trimmer review for UAE .
- Features: The 6 in 1 trimmer can be used to remove both wet and dry hair without causing irritation to skin or damaging the product. You can use the trimmer to tackle hair growth on the body, beard, underarms, and sensitive areas.
- Attachments: The device comes with a single adjustable attachment that gives you the flexibility to maintain different hair lengths. From 3mm to 15mm choose a length that helps flaunt the desired style
- Blades: The cordless trimmer comes with steel blades that are durable.
- Battery: The trimmer requires about 8 hours to charge completely and offers you 50 minutes of continuous usage.
|117g weight (only trimmer), black color, 14.6 x 4.1 x 3.5 cm, Wet and dry usage, 8 hour charge time, 50 mins usage||Prolonged usage time, relatively economical||Long charging time, limited accessories|
Suited for use by
People who do not need to trim too regularly or want a trimmer in a reasonable budget can benefit from this. The long charging hours can be a deal-breaker but if you just need it for the occasional arm-pit hair or chest trimming it does a fine job.
- Features: A trimmer that has 39 settings to help you create the perfect look. 0.5mm increments from 0.5 mm to 20.0mm allows you to choose a length of your choice. Sculpt, detail, trim and cut in the desired manner.
- Attachments: There are two attachments for hair, beard, and moustache care that snap on easily for exact lengths. It comes along with a shaving brush to help you maintain the device.
- Blades: Stainless steel precision blades at a 45 degree angle cut quickly and effortlessly even through thick hair growth.
- Battery: The battery can be used for 50 minutes and takes just one hour to charge.
|181g black color, 1.6 x 2 x 7.1 inches, Wet and dry usage, 1 hour charge time, 50 mins usage||Quick charge time, long battery life, multiple settings for the perfect shave||Mainly used for beard trimming and not body hair|
Suited for use by
The ER-GB60 is perfect for a man looking to ‘up’ his beard game. With 39 settings at your disposal, the possibilities are endless. Avoid that dishevelled look at all costs and craft your own unique appearance with this device.
- Features: You can use 12 settings that range from 2mm to 18mm to find the perfect beard length.
- Attachments: N/A
- Blades: High performance blades give you a precise trim all while offering a comfortable grip and user experience. The floating cutter head gives you the perfect smoothest shave without causing any irritation to your skin.
- Battery: When the device is charging it is indicated by a glowing lamp on the device. This lets you know when the device has been fully charged. The device can run for up to 40 minutes on a full charge. The ER206 model takes about 8 hours to charge.
|141g, grey-black color, 1.6 x 2 x 7.1 inches, Wet and dry usage, 6 hour charge time, 50 mins usage||Light weight, high quality blades, quick trimming||long charge time, lacks attachments|
Suited for use by
Suitable for body grooming, beard and moustache care. This particular product can do it all, however, you want to avoid using your body hair trimmer on your face or vice versa. Keep in mind this trimmer does have a slightly long charge time.
There you have it, these are 4 products that made it on the list of the Panasonic hair trimmer review for UAE. Choose a trimmer that comes with a number of attachments so you can style your facial hair to create a unique look. Also, ensure that the charge time is short and you get more than 20 minutes of continuous usage. You can also take a look at the Philips Hair Trimmer Review for UAE and filter through more options before making a decision.