Here is a review that will show you how the power, versatility, and precision of the Nutribullet Blender Combo available in Dubai can take your nutrition extraction to the next level. The Nutribullet Blender Combo is equipped with a pulse function, multiple speeds, and extraction capabilities. Purchase this appliance today to enjoy endless delicious and relishing possibilities.
Top 7 Features of Nutribullet Blender Combo
1. Options and More Options
You can either extract multiple servings in Nutribullet’s 64-oz blender pitcher or fly solo with Nutribullet cups. In other words, you can switch effortlessly between single-serving cups and a large-capacity pitcher. Hence, Nutribullet has got you covered either way.
2. Power that Meets Endless Recipes
1000 Watts of power, versatile functionality, and extraction technology enable you to make an endless array of soups, smoothies, nut butter, sauces, and beyond.
3. Amazing Controls
At the press of a button, you can get delicious smoothies. Simply use the extract program option (button) available on this appliance. Next, comes the precision speeds. All you need to do is press the LOW button if you want low speed and the HIGH button if you want high speed. Additionally, the Nutribullet Blender Combo is equipped with a pulse function, just press the PULSE button and there you go.
4. BPA-free + Super Durable
Nutribullet uses high-performance and super durable plastic to make its cups and pitchers. Moreover, it is also BPA-free.
5. Precise Nutrient Extraction
Nutribullet blade’s pitcher and cups are capable of turning ordinary food into a superfood. This is due to their creative design that helps the pitcher and cups to work together for optimal nutrient extraction.
A plus point of the Nutribullet Blender Combo is that all its parts and accessories are dishwasher-safe. So, you don’t have to use your hands to wash them. Just toss them into the top rack of the dishwasher and notice how these parts come out sparkling clean. However, avoid putting the blades and motor base in the dishwasher.
7. Easy Twist Extractor Blade
Featuring the easy twist extractor blade that is creatively designed for precise/optimal nutrient extraction. It converts regular food into vital healthy nutrients for safe and healthy consumption.
|Cup Material||BPA Free Tritan|
|Product Dimensions||19.7×20.5×43 cm|
|Item Weight||3.24 Kg|
How to Clean your Nutribullet Blender Combo
Well, we have seen above that cleaning the Nutribullet Blender Combo is easy-breezy as most of the parts are dishwasher-safe. This section will show you how to do it appropriately, step by step. Moreover, you can use the same method to clean any of your Nutribullet appliances. Initially in this section, we mentioned the steps involving the cleaning of the blade and cup which you need to do by hand as both these parts are not dishwasher-safe.
1. Power Off and Unplug: Once you are done with your blending, juicing, or grinding work, simply power off your Nutribullet appliance and unplug the power base.
2. Remove the Blade from the Cup: Next step is to remove the blade from the cup.
3. Rinse the Cup and the Blade Immediately: In order to clean the blade the easiest, safest, and fastest way is to rinse the blade as soon as possible. Additionally, rinse the cup as soon as you finish drinking your juice or smoothie. Simply fill the cup with warm water and dish soap. Next, screw on the extractor blade and run your Nutribullet for around 20-30 seconds. There you go, this will loosen the stuck-on ingredients and with a light scrub and rinse, your cup and blade will be sparkling clean free from any greasy or oily substance. If you desire deeper cleaning, then rinse the blade with a 10% dilute vinegar and lemon juice or water solution.
Below is an organic lemon juice powder that you can use to make lemon juice that you can utilise for cleaning too.
This method is the easiest to avoid stuck-on foods such as peanut butter sticking to the side of the vessel. You can place the cup on the top rack of the dishwasher however you need to rinse it before doing so. Never place an unrinsed cup in the dishwasher.
Warning: Ensure you handle the blade carefully due to its sharp edges.
4. Clean by Hand: As mentioned above that it is not safe to wash the blade in a dishwasher, you need to wash it by hand. With the help of a sponge and warm, soapy water, gently wash your blade. Using a dish brush is a better alternative as it helps loosen any stuck-on debris. You can put the cup in the top rack of the dishwasher since it is dishwasher-safe. However, you can try washing it by hand.
5. Dishwasher-safe Parts: Next, let’s see which parts are dishwasher-safe. Besides the cup, the lip rings and lid are top-rack dishwasher-safe. However, just like the cup, you need to rinse the lid and lip rings too before placing them in the dishwasher. Also, never use the sanitize cycle while washing these parts in the dishwasher since it may warp the plastic.
Cleaning the Nutribullet Power Base the Right Way
In case you encounter a spill within the power base, immediately shut down and unplug the Nutribullet. Remove the blade and the cup and using a damp towel or sponge, wipe up any spillage. Don’t remove any parts from within the power base. All that you need to do is clean around them. You can use a small brush for a deeper clean but never submerge the power base in water and never put the power base in the dishwasher. Note that you need to allow the power base to dry fully before you use it again.
Cleaning and Replacing Nutribullet Gaskets
As we know, the gasket is the round thing inside your blade that looks like a rubber band. People often think that removing the gasket helps to clean their blade properly. If you are one of those people, then stop doing it henceforth. Note that you should NEVER REMOVE THE GASKET FROM THE BLADE. This not only loosens the gasket but also makes it less effective at performing its job.
What is the Role of a Gasket?
Well, the gasket ensures a tight seal on the blade. If this loosens, then it will leak and will lead to your hands getting all messy while using your Nutribullet.
Best Way to Clean your Gasket
Hand washing the gasket is recommended over dishwashing as the heat from the dishwasher may damage the gasket and cause it to loosen and fall out. The procedure is the same as washing the blade using warm, soapy water and a dish brush.
How Often You Should Replace the Blades of Nutribullet Appliances
In order to keep your appliance operating in tip-top condition, Nutribullet recommends replacing the blades every 6 months.
Purchasing a Gasket Separately – Is it the Right Thing to do?
As a matter of fact, gaskets are not sold individually. In fact, each blade comes with a deep-seated gasket to ensure that it doesn’t fall out. Note that Nutribullet doesn’t sell replacement gaskets since the gaskets are difficult to install properly and can get damaged or stretched. And if you ever come across Nutribullet gaskets then never purchase them. The best thing you can do if your gasket is not performing properly or becomes unseated is to replace the blade assembly. This is what Nutribullet highly recommends for the long life of the appliance and best performance.
What You Should Do if Your Nutribullet Gasket Loosens
In case your gasket loosens or falls out at any point, then purchase a new Nutribullet Extractor Blade. Check it out below.
Phewwww! We are glad you are still here. Hope you enjoyed reading through this Nutribullet Blender Combo review especially put forth for Dubai residents. Hurry, make your purchase today and enjoy the power-packed performance of this appliance.