Kent water purifier reviews UAE are something you can’t afford to skip. In fact, air, food and water is affected by pollution in UAE. And we breathe the same polluted air, eat the same contaminated food and drink the same contaminated water. But, can we afford to risk our lives as well as our family’s lives by continuing the same practice. NO. So, here I have an in-depth article containing Kent water purifier reviews UAE. As a matter of fact, 60% of the human body is made up of water. Contaminated water plays a major role in harming your health. Although it may not always lead to a disease, it is sure to affect your immune system.
What a relief since we can now install a Kent water purifier at home and drink purified water. Hence, you should prioritize purchasing it and not make it optional. I shall now brief you on the Kent brand. Kent possesses the world’s largest range of RO water purifiers. It’s an Indian healthcare product company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Additionally, this company exports its products to the Middle East, SAARC countries, and Kenya. Further, it manufactures water purifiers on the basis of the reverse osmosis purification process. Kent has served water purification and water filtration processes to businesses, domestic consumers, and large organizations throughout Asia and UAE.
It won 24 awards and 8 certifications. Additionally, it has 3 product categories and offers 100% satisfaction. Without further ado, let’s proceed to the Kent water purifier reviews UAE. Ensure you read all the product reviews thoroughly as this will make your purchasing process easier.
- Double Purification: The double purification system of RO + UV / UF purifies the water 100%. This is because it eliminates even the dissolved impurities such as bacteria, chemicals, viruses and salts.
- High Purification & Storage Capacity: Featuring a purified water storage capacity of 8 litres. Additionally, it has a high purification capacity of 20 litres per hour. This, in turn, provides purified water at a faster rate. Hence, making it easily available to you.
- UV Disinfection in Tank: This Kent Grand+ has an in-tank UV disinfection feature.
- Save Water Technology: It promotes high water recovery by ensuring that the purifier wastes less water.
- Besides this, it uses a computer-controlled process to recover more water as purified.
- Further, it stores the rejected water in a separate tank which you can use for mopping and washing.
- Mineral RO Technology: By using the TDS Controller, it retains the essential natural minerals in purified water. Therefore, providing 100% safe and tasty drinking water.
- Filter Change Alarm: This is one of the computer-controlled operations. It indicates filter replacement time.
- Multistage Purification Process: This multistage process consists of RO + UV + UF + TDS Control. As well as UV disinfection in the storage tank.
- UV Fail Alarm: Secondly, the UV fail alarm alerts you when the UV lamp becomes inefficient. Thus, ensuring you added safety and convenience.
- Better Performance and Durability: The Kent Grand consists of a water level indicator. Besides this, it also contains an auto flushing system. These, in turn, facilitate better performance and durability of the RO membrane.
- Price: Kent Grand + RO water purifier is available approximately for AED 1,600.
- Smart Design: Kent Excell+ features a versatile design that’s perfect for modern urban kitchens.
- Hydrostatic Storage Tank: Kent Excell+ water purifier has 7 litres of pure water storage capacity. All thanks to the hydrostatic storage tank.
- Moreover, this hydrostatic storage tank facilitates pressure supply of pure water. As a matter of fact, it does this even in the absence of running water and electricity.
- Additionally, it also has a high purification capacity of 15 litres per hour.
- Saves Counter Space: You can install this water purifier under the counter. Or, you can place it beneath the kitchen sink. The choice is yours and it, therefore, saves a lot of counter space.
- TDS Controller: Kent’s patent Mineral RO Technology retains the essential natural minerals in purified water. It performs this with the help of the TDS controller. Thus, providing you with 100% tasty and safe drinking water.
- Filter Change Alarm: Now you don’t need to worry as this alarm feature notifies you when to replace the filter. Please note that if you don’t change the filters within the next 60 hours of use then the purifier stops functioning.
Additional Benefits of Kent Excell+
- Eliminates Dissolved Impurities: The RO + UV/UF filters eliminate chemicals, salts, viruses and bacteria. This, in turn, makes the water 100% pure.
- UV Fail Alarm: When the UV lamp starts becoming inefficient, the UV fail alarm notifies you.
- Works without Electricity: Even if there’s a power cut, you don’t need to worry about clean and pure drinking water.
- Avoids Wastage of Water: With every litre of water that it purifies, it throws 650 ml of water out of the machine. You can store this water in a container and use it for cleaning utensils and washing clothes.
- Water Sources: The Kent Excell+ is suitable for purifying water from all types of sources. Such as borewell, water tankers, overhead storage tanks and municipal taps.
- Price: Kent Excell+ RO water purifier is available for around AED 1,600.
- Elegant Design: Kent Gravity water purifier features an elegant tabletop design. You can place it on any flat surface. It’s based on the superior UF (Ultrafiltration) technology.
- Tank in Tank Configuration: This feature ensures that there’s no overflow on pouring the water into the raw water tank. This is the case even if the purified water tank is full.
- Hydrophilic UF Membrane: A hollow fibre membrane that has a pore size of 0.1 microns. This ensures that no microorganisms like bacteria and cysts pass through it. It ensuring you receive 100% free microbe-free water.
- Activated Carbon Filter: It facilitates better disinfection of water. This filter also ensures that it removes all the bad odours from the water making it 100% pure for drinking.
- High Storage Capacity: Kent Gravity water purifier has a storage capacity of 10 litres for pure water. In addition to this, it also has another 10 litres in the raw water tank. This, in turn, ensures a continuous supply of pure water.
- Price: Kent Gravity water purifier is available approximately for AED 800.
KENT: House of Purity
So, you’ve seen from the Kent water purifier reviews UAE that this company has a vision for making the world healthy. Kent is a pioneer in bringing revolutionary Reverse Osmosis (RO) technology to India and UAE. Additionally, Kent RO water purifiers consist of a combination of UV and UF filters too. This ensures that the water is 100% free from contaminants. Consider reading the best water purifier in UAE for in-depth information regarding water purifiers.