Nobody wants to spend hours at home or in the salon struggling to get rid of thick body hair. However, if you choose an epilator for thick coarse hair then you will save so much of your time and effort. Plus, you can do this without visiting the salon. Experience quick and smooth epilation in the comfort of your own home from today. This article will guide you through the process of how to remove thick coarse body hair safely. Additionally, we have also listed some of the best epilators.
Factors to Consider Before Purchasing an Epilator for Thick Coarse Hair
The struggle is real, but as you’ve seen above, by using the best epilator and following the right tips, you can get rid of thick coarse body hair quickly. Here are some of the things to consider before making a purchase. These factors will make it easier for you to choose the right epilator depending on your requirements. Also, doing it the right way will give you effective and long-lasting results for up to six weeks or more.
1. Tweezer Head
Generally, the tweezer count and the size of the epilator head differ a lot from model to model. In fact, it is better to note how many are there. So, what makes the tweezer count (number of tweezers) important? Well, removing all the hair in a single pass every single time is definitely not possible because hair grows in different directions. Buying An epilator with more tweezers is better because with each pass you’ll be able to pluck out more hair. This means you’ll be able to get rid of your body hair faster compared to an epilator with less number of tweezers.
An epilator with more tweezers is the best option when you need to epilate the hair on your legs. Ensure you note the tweezer count. On the other hand, you can get rid of thick coarse underarm air easily by using an epilator with less number of tweezers.
2. Power and Motor
Power is one of the most important factors to consider while purchasing an epilator for epilating thick coarse hair. You will need a powerful epilator to pull thick or coarse hair completely from the root. A corded, as well as, a cordless epilator is ideal for the same. However, when it comes to the removal of thick coarse hair, a corded epilator is beneficial over a cordless epilator. Why, you ask? Well, that is because of the continuous flow of power that a corded epilator is able to offer. Firstly, you don’t have to fully charge it before you start the job. Secondly, you don’t have to worry that it runs out of charge while you’re epilating. A corded epilator won’t interrupt the epilating process.
That being said, it doesn’t mean that a cordless epilator is not able to complete the task well. It definitely can do the epilation successfully provided you fully charge the epilator before starting the job. This will cause no interruption and you can sit and do it anywhere you want comfortably without the plug and wires.
Of course, speed is another crucial factor when you’re looking for the best epilator. Most of the well-known epilators are equipped with more than one rotating speed. This gives you the flexibility to choose a lower speed to epilate sensitive areas with coarse hair such as pubic hair, bikini line, or thick facial hair. Additionally, if you’re a beginner, then it is advised to start with slower speeds as this will help you to do it safely. Gradually, as you get comfortable and used to the epilator, you can increase the speed.
On the other hand, if you’re an expert in using an epilator then you can use a high-speed setting to quickly power through tougher hair. Another thing to remember while epilating pubic hair for the first time is to test a small area first. This will help to ensure it doesn’t cause a rash or irritate your skin.
- 40% Wider Head for Ultra Fast Epilation: The Braun Silk-épil 9 epilator for women comes with a 40% wider and pivoting head that makes the epilation process smoother and faster. A wider head offers faster hair removal as it can cover more areas of the skin. This helps to remove more hair in one stroke compared to a narrow head. So, it reduces the chances of going over an area more than once.
- Suitable for Thick Coarse Hair in Sensitive Areas: This multifunctional epilator comes with a shaver head and a trimmer head. These offer you additional options making it perfect for use in sensitive areas like pubic hair, bikini lines, and thick facial hair.
- SensoSmart Technology: This is a smart epilator that works as an expert pressure guide. Yes, it features an intelligent pressure sensor that guides your epilation process from start to end. This ensures you apply the right amount of pressure and don’t over-exert the epilator on your skin.
- So, how does it signal you? Well, if you are pushing the epilator too hard on your skin then immediately a red light will flash to prompt you to adjust your handling.
- Wet and Dry Epilator: As the name suggests, this epilator offers wet, as well as, dry application. This means it is safe to use it in the shower to get rid of your hair. It is 100% waterproof, so you don’t have to worry if you come in contact with water or any wet surface. Plus, using the epilator in the shower is also less painful.
- Pivoting Head: All thanks to the pivoting head that comes with this epilator. It adapts to every contour even in difficult areas like the underarm and the knee.
Additional Features of Braun Silk-épil 9 Epilator:
- Bikini Styler: The creatively designed bikini styler helps you to maintain bikini line i.e. it helps to remove hair from the bikini line gently. Thus, you don’t have to wax. You can shave hair by maintaining the most perfect precise lines as per your wish. It helps you shave in such a way that the shapes and contours are maintained.
- Micro-Grip Tweezer Technology: The Braun silk-épil 9 epilator consists of 40 tweezers. The Micro-grip tweezer technology provides smooth skin for weeks. Plus, this technology is capable of removing hair as short as 0.5mm.
- Cordless Usage: Charging this epilator for two hours will help you use it continuosly for 50 minutes. So, you don’t have to dodge between cords.
- Price: Treat yourself to the Braun Silk-épil 9 epilator for a price of around AED 450.
- Ergonomic S-shaped Handle: All thanks to the S-shaped handle which makes this epilator ergonomic. With natural and precise movements, it offers a better reach and maximum control all over your body. You can easily control and direct the Philips Satinelle Prestige Wet & Dry epilator.