Living spaces seem to be getting smaller, rugs shallower, and ceilings lower yet cleaning never ends. With all the dust and debris about it seems nearly impossible to rid your home of pollutants. This Dyson vacuum cleaner review for UAE is out to provide a solution to your vacuuming needs.
In the market today, there are various types of vacuum cleaners you can purchase. From handheld devices that work great on car seats, sofas, or areas without a power connection to canister vacuum cleaners that can tackle large spaces without multiple pit stops to clean out the tank. Each type of vacuum cleaner has its own set of pros and cons.
Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Review in UAE Chart
|Product||Suction Power (standard and max mode)||Battery Run Time||Battery Charge Time||Weight (in KG)||Check Price|
|V7 Animal||21 AW and 100 AW||30 mins||3.5 hours||2.3||Check Price on Amazon|
|V8 Absolute||28 AW and 115 AW||40 mins||5 hours||2.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|V10 Absolute||16 AW and 150 AW||52 mins||3.5 hours||2.65||Check Price on Amazon|
|V11 Absolute||185 AW||60 mins||4.5 hours||3||Check Price on Amazon|
Dyson Innovations in Vacuums
However, Dyson a British company founded by James Dyson in 1979 designs heaters, bladeless fans, hand dryers and vacuum cleaners. Dyson spread its wings to more than 100 countries in such a short span of time. There are some great contenders in the market and some wannabe products that chase after. Dyson earned its spot as a top contender with the following innovations.
Powerful cordless vacuum with battery
Until not too long ago cordless vacuum cleaners could handle spills, surface cleaning, and vehicle maintenance but floor cleaning was never an option. It simply lacked the power and resource to do so. However, since Dyson introduced the V8 everything changed. Cordless vacuum cleaners naturally come with a greater degree of user flexibility. No tangling wires around furniture, checking what’s blocking the cord, or changing sockets each time you clean a different room. The increased power not lets you take floor dust, and achieve wholesome cleaning with just one device.
Light digital motors were invented by Dyson. The specific type of motor holds permanent magnets in a rotor which is called a brushless DC motor or a permanent-magnet synchronous motor. They use electronic switching circuits and control the current in stator coils. Dyson in it’s latest handheld vacuum cleaner claims it is 84% efficient, which if true is a feat given the products small size. The newer Dyson digital motor V2 weighs just 139g making the device super light weight.
James Dyson saw an opportunity to improve the working of vacuum cleaners as ones using bags to trap dust slowly became clogged, damp and deteriorated suction power over time. Cyclonic technology mimics the movement of a cyclone that causes the vacuum to spin at very high speeds on the inside. This separates dust, allergens, and other particles from the air. The process is broken down into three steps
- Gathering the dirt through the filter
- Moving it to the bin/storage tank
- Grabbing and separating the larger particles caught
Dyson’s cinetic science technology is something the company is immensely proud of and the website claims it ‘captures the microscopic dust before it hits the filter’. Its meant to increase suction power that doesn’t fade with time. Since we’re talking about features it’s worth mentioning all of Dyson’s vacuum cleaners use HEPA filters. HEPA filters are designed to remove 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micrometers. Not only do they last a lifetime but also help avoid allergies and irritation caused due to fine particles that most vacuum cleaners cannot remove.
Keep reading and take a closer look at the actual products and how they match up against each other in this Dyson vacuum cleaner review for UAE. Here, the features of each product, specifications, pros and cons are listed out. In addition, I’ve added a section as to where it can be used to help those sitting on a fence- make a decision. But first here is a table to give you a quick comparison between the four products.
- Type: This Dyson vacuum cleaner is a cordless and bagless hand stick model. It has a long adjustable handle useful for cleaning ceilings and carpets alike.
- Power: The device has remarkable suction power despite its meek appearance with an output of 100 AW that lasts 5 minutes. At a lower suction power you can use the device for 30 mins or so with a suction power of 21AW.
- Features: The appliance features a direct-drive cleaner head allowing you to tackle dust head on. The device embodies Cyclone technology that allows easy separation of dust and debris particles from the air. It comes with two powered floor heads that allow cleaning on virtually every surface.
- Filter: It comes with a HEPA filter that is washable and offers a lifetime guarantee.
|Easy to carry|
All surface cleaning
Easy emptying tray
Works on stairs
30 minutes of cleaning time
Relatively small bin size
Not the best option for thorough cleaning
3.5 hour charge time
- Cordless hand stick
- 6.1 x 29.3 x 10.8 inches
- 0.54L tank capacity
- HEPA filter
Where can you use the V7 vacuum cleaner?
The V7 is great for day to day cleaning and taking care of your home. Although, relatively low powered it can be used on walls, carpets, floors, surfaces and more. The device is capable of sucking up dust, garbage, cobwebs, and other less stubborn pollutants in your home.
- Type: The cordless handheld stick vacuum cleaner promises greater power and run time than the V7.
- Power: The Dyson vacuum sucks up everything in it’s path with its 107,000 rpm motor. You can use it’s max mode for up to 7 minutes for those tricky spots where dirt refuses to budge from. It has a suction power of 28 on the normal mode and a suction power of 115AW at max mode.
- Features: Transforms to a handheld mode making sofa and furniture cleaning simple. Multiple attachments for the versatile device. Long lasting battery can see you run the appliance comfortably for about 40 minutes before you have to place it at the charging dock. It comes with the ‘Fluffy’ brush which is a soft roller head used for harder floors and two more snazzy brush heads. It looks like the V6 but has significantly upgraded the tools offered. There is a top clip that allows the central cyclone to pull away from the bin which means with a press of a button the bin is emptied out without laying a finger on the dirt itself.
- Filter: The rear exhaust filter has a larger body and side vents than older models. Again a HEPA filter comes in the device ridding your home of tiny particles as small as 0.3 microns.
|Simple to carry|
Powerful cordless vacuum
Easy bin emptying
Smaller bin that wired appliances
Long charge time
- Cordless hand stick
- 107,000 rpm motor
- 29.1 x 10.6 x 6.1 inches
- 0.54 L tank capacity
- Soft roller cleaner head
Where can you use the V8 Absolute vacuum cleaner?
For day to day cleaning, use in conjunction with a corded cleaner, can handle comprehensive cleaning. The device can handle hard surfaces, walls, and suck up dirt from your floorboard.
- Type: The V10 is the gig brother of the V8. Dyson in fact was so happy with the model they claimed to put an end to the production of in-cord vacuum cleaners. With the tall statement, the V10 does give me reason to believe Dyson can live up to their word. An array of outstanding tools and fantastic performance on any setting.
- Power: The V10 when pushed to its limit spins at an astounding 125,000rpm. That is 20% more powerful than the V8. At a standard mode the V10 has a suction power of 16AW while on max an AW of 150. The remodeled fan impeller and new straight-through airway path gives a greater suction power.
- Features: The once vertical cyclone bin now sits horizontally within the V10, and oh, the bin is roughly 40% larger than the V8, which dramatically increases dust collection capacity. The device fitted with the tube and Direct Drive head weighs a mere 2.6kg making moving about effortless.
- Filter: The device still packs the same HEPA filter that is supposed to improve the air quality once you’re done cleaning. There have been no particular changes made to the filter.
|Easy bin emptying|
60 minute usage
On par with in-cord vacuum cleaners
Not silent on every setting
No back up battery in case you run out of charge
- Cordless hand stick
- 34.2 x 11.2 x 6.5 inches
- 0.7L tank capacity
- HEPA filter
- Wall dock
- Three powered floor heads
- 40% larger bin
Where can you use the V10 Absolute vacuum cleaner?
The V10 is a powerful vacuum cleaner that is extremely adept at cleaning pet hair and other stubborn articles that require ample suction force to vanish. With the V10 Absolute you get complete house care, plus the bigger bin size means less pit stops along the way.
- Type: The handheld cordless vacuum is yet a step higher. This model encases a number of features that make it seem like an evolution- from a utility appliance to a gadget.
- Power: The 3kg vacuum embodies a digital motor that rotates at 125,000 rpm capable of generating up to 185 AW of powerful suction.
- Features: There is an LCD screen that displays the current power mode, remaining run time, blockage status, and maintenance reminders. The bin is easily emptied with a push of a button, simply point it towards your trash can and press down. It comes with three cleaning modes: eco, auto, and boost (which was originally standard, medium, and max) for the right amount of power when you need it.
- Filter: The HEPA filters has been maintained and is committed to not only catching tiny particles that the eye isn’t capable of perceiving but also purifying the air around you.
|Long battery life|
Digital screen display
Easy to use
- 10.3 × 9.8 × 50.6 inches
- Hand vac mode
- 0.75L tank capacity
- Wall dock
- 9 accessories including charger
Where can you use the V11 Absolute vacuum cleaner?
The V11 is at the top of the food chain. This device can be used anywhere from inside your home to cleaning crumbs between your car seat. The V11 is the perfect companion for your home as it does not have any wires, comes with great suction capacity and even offers some of the latest technology first seen in vacuum cleaners.
Recommended Dyson Vacuum Cleaner
When it comes to value for money I’ll have to pick the Dyson V8 as the strongest contender if you already own a corded model. IT provides virtually all the features available on the higher end products at the cost of a slightly lower power output and battery life. However, if you’re planning to buy a single vacuum cleaner for all your needs then the V10 should be your first preference. Some people find the 30minute battery of the V8 limiting in a sense. The increased battery and power ensures you can clean for longer. Ideal if you own a larger home or have pets running about.