Are you looking for some new wireless earbuds in UAE? Well, then you have come to the right place. Earbuds are just like any normal earphone. You can connect them to your phone or any other device for the best hearing experience. That too without any external disturbances or wires for that matter. Generally, there are different types of earphones namely: on-ear earphones, in-ear earphones and over-ear earphones. But now the wireless ones are on fleek. So let’s take a look at all that they have to offer.
Best Wireless Earbuds in UAE- Quick List
|Wireless Earbuds||Best for||Battery||Check Price|
|HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i||Value of Money||14.5 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Jabra Elite Active||Jogging & Sports||28 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
|HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro||Sound Quality||30 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Sony||Noise Cancelling||24 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
|HUAWEI Freelace||Water and Sweat Resistance||18 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
Important Features of Wireless Earbuds
Intense workout and running equals vigorous movements and these earbuds shouldn’t pop out during these movements. Earbuds should fit your ear like a glove to your hand without any trouble and feel completely normal. And for these earbuds to stay in place and not come off they are made in sizes. Yes, these earbuds have sizes as well, which are small, medium and large just like your clothes. So, as to ensure that they are most comfortable to your ears.
Since they are wireless they work on battery power. The battery uses lithium-ions as they are rechargeable. So, while purchasing make sure to check out the battery life of the wireless earbuds. Making sure you can spend long hours listening to your favourite tunes and to have comfortable and longer talk time with lesser charge time.
The feature of noise cancellation has been added to the more recent earphones and earbuds alike. This enables you to comfortably listen to your songs and even make phone calls without having to turn up the volume too much. And with this, you can ensure to reduce surround sounds and only listen to the important matter for you.
Look for the sound quality while investing in your wireless earbuds in UAE. Especially look for the stereo sound quality with a sound bass. Good wireless earbuds allow you to have a more synchronized hearing experience in both the earbuds and that too without any distortion.
Sweat & Splash-proof
While outside, be it working, running or even having your workout session you are sure to sweat. And to ensure that you can protect your earbuds from water and sweat, look for IP-X4 or IP-X7. This makes sure that your earbuds are splash and sweat resistance. Thus, giving your earbuds a longer life. With this, you can be sure that these earbuds are the best for the gym and even from any unforeseen mishaps which includes your earbuds and water.
Since these earbuds are wireless, they use Bluetooth. So, make sure while purchasing to check the version of the Bluetooth. Do this to ensure that your newly purchased earbuds are compatible with your phone and or any other device. Also, be aware of the distance at which the earbuds will function without any hassle. For this, at least a 30m range would be the best. So that you can roam freely while listening to your songs.
Considering the different uses and wants of yours. I’ve classified the earbuds depending on what is the best feature which stands out of the few wireless earbuds you can purchase in UAE. Have a look:
Best Value for Money Earbuds in UAE
I know purchasing a good wireless earbud would mean you would have to spend quite a sum of cash on the gadget. So, if that’s your concern then you can save a whole of cash on these earbuds. As they offer some of the best features at an affordable price. You won’t have to save or spend way too much on these.
- Studio-Quality Sound: These earbuds are equipped with a high-precision and high-sensitivity 14mm dynamic driver. The Freebuds 3i has been tuned in such a way that it restores every music note to its original depth and brilliance. Thereby bringing life to the audio experience.
- 3-mic system: These wireless earbuds are equipped with two outward-facing mics. The best part about these earbuds is that it avoids all the other environmental noises while accurately picking up your voice. Besides these two outward-facing mics, there is another mic which is inward-facing. Its purpose is to receive the voice which is conducted inside your ears which enhances the quality of the call further. Hence, the battery is taken up for the purpose of not suggesting the device that is to be taken.
- Crystal Clear Sound: A combination of active noise cancellation and class-leading audio quality adapt well to suit your environment. Right from an overcrowded train or park to a silent cafe or restaurant, these earbuds deliver precision and real-time noise reduction.
- Aerodynamic Mic Duct Design: A big thanks to the friction-free, aerodynamic mic dust design of these earbuds, all the calls you make are not only clear but also loud.
- Creatively Engineered: You can make the most of these earbuds all day long as they rest in your ears comfortably when you wear them. They are soft hence wearing them for prolonged hours is hassle free. Moreover, the dolphin design follows the curve of your inner ear and transmits the sound more deeply.
- Stable Connections and Anti-Jamming: The high performance antenna, Kirin A1 chipset, and optimized encoder offer you a stable Bluetooth connection. Besides this, these also offer anti-interference capabilities to these earbuds even in complex environments like shopping malls and airports.
- Price: Get yourself these HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i wireless earbuds for a price of around AED 300.
Best Earbuds for Jogging & Sports
So you say you are into sports and fitness… Well, you don’t have to worry, I’ve got the best pick for you as these are especially to endure vigorous actions. These earbuds will ensure you can have your workout sessions without depriving yourself of your choice of music. Since these are specially designed with unique features to go hand in glove with your sportive nature. Now you can push yourself to your limits and complete those workout sessions while you stay fit.
- Fit: Just to make sure they don’t fall out while you are working out, these earbuds are designed with a special grip coating. This coating makes sure that the buds stay in place without causing discomfort to your ears.
- Waterproof: Anything, be it sweat or water these earbuds can endure without any issue. This is due to the built-in IP57-rated protection nothing can hold you back.
- Battery: On a single charge these earbuds provide you with up to 7.5 hours of listening time. Whereas with the rechargeable case, they offer you a total of 28 hours of playtime.
- Sound Quality: The latest digital signal processing and pioneering beamform technology are used in the making of these earbuds. It’s to ensure you the best sound quality not just for your beats but also for calls.
- Price: The selling price of these earbuds is AED 750.
Best Earbuds for Sound Quality
The focus of getting the wireless earbuds, besides being on fleek, would be to achieve better sound quality. Now if this is your ideal feature, well then look no further as here is the one for you. With this earbuds be ready to bob your head and maybe even dance to the beat of your tunes as you have the best hearing experience with these wireless earbuds in UAE.
- Dual Device Connection: The HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro true wireless earphones supports simultaneous connection with two devices. By pinching either earbud, you can switch swiftly between these two devices. Don’t fret even if you have kept your phone in your bag or any other interruptive area since this pair of earbuds offers a stable connection.
- Optimizes Noise Cancellation: These wireless earphones recognize the ambient sounds without any hassle by doing it intelligently. For you to benefit a more suitable hearing experience, it switches the noise cancellation mode accordingly.
- Three-mic System: The 2 outward-facing microphones of these earphones pick up the sound from the direction of your voice accurately. On the other hand, the inward-facing microphone makes your voice to be heard more clearly.
- Voice Clarity: In order to make human voices stand out, the unique voice mode reduces ambient sounds. By keeping it pressed, you can switch to awareness mode and also reconnect with your surroundings.
- Dynamic Sound: You will get the feel of being at a live concert since these earphones deliver powerful and dynamic sound.
- Smart Control at your Fingertips: The highly sensitive sensor equipped in these earphones respond accurately to your demands. With a press, swipe, or pinch, you can turn the volume up or down. You can also change the song as and when you want to and receive calls. Hence you see how easily you can control this and experience smart interactions.
- Pop, Connect and Go: Once you open the charging case, a pop up will appear on your phone. This resumes connection and prompts first-time pairing. It also shows you how much battery is left.
- Smooth Call Quality: The HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro earphones deliver smooth call quality at high-speed cycling of 20km/h.
- Price: HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro True Wireless Earphones is available for an estimated cost of AED 600.
Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds
Are you stressed? Well, who isn’t right? So if you are thinking about getting wireless earbuds do consider getting these noise-cancelling ones. Why you ask? Firstly, you can tune out of the world around you and lose yourself into the clean sound without any disturbance. Secondly, losing yourself to the music means you are getting rid of your stress. And lastly, just why not? Have a look, you’ll know why this could be the one for you.
- Fit: These earbuds have a modern design yet a classy outlook. This helps to keep the earbuds in place without them sliding or popping off.
- Noise Cancellation: The earbuds use the industry-leading noise cancelling technology. So, with this, you can hear the cleanest words and beats without the disturbances which surround you. The Sony’s HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e brings to you the best of its kind.
- Battery: With this device, you can ensure that you can have up to 24 hours of playtime so you can enjoy your smart device almost all day.
- Smart Features: What would you call features which lets you not only change the track but also activate voice assistance on your phone, smart right? But that’s, not it.
- You can turn down or up the volume without touching your phone.
- If that’s good then what is even better is that it can adapt to your surrounding and activate ambient sound based on your activity.
- Wear Detection: These earbuds have a tonne of features. No doubt that the earbuds detect when you have taken the earbuds off and on and will pause and play the music. Moreover, they also switch off completely if not in use to save power.
- Warranty: Not to fear as this little gadget is cover with a one year warranty.
- Price: A bit on the pricy side but will be worth every penny as the price set is AED 640.
Best Earbuds for Water and Sweat Resistance
- Melodious Experience: Firstly, a 9.2 mm dynamic driver unit performs the function of enlarging the sound field. Secondly, the ultra-thin TPU diaphragm delivers surging bass and not to forget the titanium plating that brings you an immersive and melodious music experience.
- IPX5 rated: A major credit goes to the all-around protection that these earphones offer. Due to their waterproof design, you can use them throughout the day regardless of the weather. Hence, you don’t have to worry about factors such as sweat and hot and humid weather conditions.
- HUAWEI high-pair technology: When you plug the built-in USB Type-C plug into your phone with the help of the HUAWEI high-pair technology, these earphones get paired immediately. Additionally, it also performs reversible charging in case of emergency.
- Charging: When you connect the HUAWEI Freelace earphones to your phone via the Type-C plug, it enables quick charging. This is possible due to the 3C high-efficiency lithium batteries. Thus, providing you with uninterrupted services.
- Creatively Designed: Firstly, the durable control panel is made of anodized aluminium alloy. Secondly, these earphones feature a symmetrical and balanced design. Thirdly, it has 28 degrees of fine-tuning for a comfortable fit. Lastly, it has 3 buttons so you can conveniently switch the options and turn the volume up and down.
- Price: Purchase these HUAWEI Freelace earphones today for an estimated cost of AED 250.
Wireless Earbuds FAQs
Now that I’ve put forth some of the best earbuds along with their features, you are ready to make your choice. So you can have the best for yourself in each and every aspect. Picking your own wireless earbuds can be a tedious task. With all the research and browsing through products and then coming up with a tonne more questions on the same. So, to help your task a little more here are some of the frequent questions to be asked on the wireless earbuds in UAE.
If earbuds don’t fit your ear well they are bound to feel uncomfortable to your ear. You know the earbud is a right fit when you put them in your ear and you can almost forget that you have them plugged in. With the help of the various silicon tips or foam tips, you can ensure a better fit. Besides this, ensure you are using the right earbud for the right ear as they are marked with the L and R which stands for the left and right ear respectively.
Despite the comfortable fit, the other reasons why the earbuds should be well-fitting is because if they are not than the bass is lost in the sound. Leaving you with a compromised sound system, you wouldn’t want that now, do you? And also besides this, you have the risk of losing your earbud while moving around.
The frequency used by the earbuds is as safe as Wi-Fi to humans. This means that since they emit a low frequency they aren’t harmful to you. Just like any other gadget an excessive amount of anything can be harmful to a human. The same way the electromagnetic fields (EMFs), which is the energy and radiations emitted can cause harm. But the makers have kept the EMF in control so the use of it will not harm you in any way. But excessive use can. So, you can keep your usage to the minimal and when necessary and not as an accessory.
Each and every earbud makers have a different way in which they capture sound. Some sense the vibration in the jawbone as a person talks. But generally, the idea used is to fit more than just one speaker to the earbuds. With a little engineering which includes the measuring of the time of the travelling speech. The human voice is filtered through the ambience sound. This is done with the help of the frequencies difference in the sound and the spoken voice of a human.
You can wear them but it is suggested otherwise. There isn’t any fixed law against the usage of the earbuds which is the reason why there is no problem at the moment. Until they come up with laws against it. Now you might ask why is it advisable not to? For the obvious reasons which could cause or lead to road accidents and mishaps. Which could in turn not only put your life in danger but also the people around. Anything which can distract and would distract the attention of the driver is a big no on the streets be it while riding or driving.
Charging your wireless earbuds is as simple as charging any other gadgets. All you have to do is plug it in and you can be sure that your device is charged at the most in an hour and a half. Every earbud you purchase will have a case which is chargeable. So, all you have to do is look for a micro-port. At the time of purchase, you will be given a USB port type cord. All you have to do is connect the micro port of the case and the charging USB cord. Once you do that, connect it to an electrical outlet of your choice and there you have it. Your earbuds are being prepared for your usage.
Besides this, you can keep tabs on the charge per cent as some earbuds are equipped with a digital screen to let you know just that, whereas some have a light flashing indicator. The light flashing indicator works in such a way that: When turned on, the earbuds will flash a blue light twice means high battery, two means medium and once means low. Whereas when it is almost going to drain off the light turns red.
Now that we are clear with that, we can move on further to brief you on some more functionalities which are much needed for the working of these earbuds. Yes, I’m sure you have come across the term noise-cancellation. But what really is noise cancellation you might ask. And how does this feature work in any wireless earbuds in UAE? Well, read on further to know just that in a wireless earbud.
How does Noise Cancelling Work?
The noise-cancelling feature in wireless earbuds in UAE is basically the clearing of any unwanted sound. For example when you are maybe travelling in a bus or train or on a busy street and you just can’t seem to hear the words of a song or someone speaking even after the speakers being that close to your ears. This is because the sound surrounding you seems to be louder than the music playing in your earbuds. Well, if you have a noise-cancelling feature you can avoid this.
Basically there are two types of noise cancellation earbuds: active and passive type. The passive type are generally the type which can cut of sounds but only to some extent. How this is done you ask? With the help of sound reduction foam which makes the earbuds a bit heavier. The range of soundwaves it extends to remove out would be around 15 to 20 decibels (dB). Anything lower than that you will hear which still means this is mostly every sound.
That’s when you use active noise cancellation type where you can block out almost all other lower soundwave frequency. In the active noise reduction, the built of the earbuds are made to take in lesser sound. In addition to that, they have an extra level of noise reduction by actively erasing lower-frequency sound waves. But the actual working of these wireless earbuds in UAE are interesting. As they cancel sound by producing the sounds at the same level at which it mimics the incoming noise in every aspect.
These earbuds use destructive interference. What is that you ask? In simple terms, the earbuds give out a soundwave frequency which matches the soundwave frequency which is in the ambience. This, in turn, ends up cutting out both the sounds, thus cancelling the sound. Allowing you to listen to what you want to listen. But to do this obviously the earbuds depends on several components such as:
- Microphone: This is the microphone inside the ear cup of the earbuds. This microphone listens to the external sounds which cannot be blocked with the help of the passive type reduction.
- Noise-Cancelling Circuitry: This mechanism works along with the microphone as it recreates a frequency which the microphone captures. By doing this it creates a fingerprinted wave left to transmit.
- Speaker: Another part which helps in the whole anti-sound process. Once the fingerprint sound wave is created, it is fed to the speaker along with the sound of your normal audio. Furthermore which is transmitted to restrict any interference, all the while without disrupting your normal audio waves.
- Battery: Since the earbuds are actively cancelling any sound it requires battery power to work. Which it derives from the rechargeable source of power.
The working of this mechanism cancels off 70 per cent of the ambient noise very effectively. Thus giving you the best listening experience without any disturbance. And that’s how the sound cancellation technology works. Here it is, simplified in the easiest form. Besides the noise cancellation you have come across the technology for water resistance, and all its IP terms so I’ll simplify this as well; keep on reading.
Understanding Water Resistance IP Rating
Most of the wireless earbuds in UAE has the feature of water resistance. And while researching you come across the IP ratings which differ in most cases. This ends up putting you in complete confusion. So, if you are confused or not, here is a simple explanation of what is the water resistance feature and how it works in your device.
First thing first, water resistance is when a device can endure some amount of water without malfunctioning. And you might think if that’s as simple as that why and what is the IP ratings given for products. Well, IP stands for “Ingress Protection” also known as IP code. Which works towards informing you with the level of protection it can provide from water and even dust.
When analysing this IP code they will always have a two-digit code associated with the IP part. These digits display the tolerance level for each the dust and water respectively. The measuring of the dust/ solid protection is on a scale of 0-6; where 6 is the ultimate protection. Whereas, the judging of water is on a scale of 0-9; 9 being the best.
Besides this, in any wireless earbuds in UAE, you might have come across where the rating scale might be IPX7 or anything on similar grounds. Whichever of items has IPX means that the gadget is only water-resistant or if the ‘X’ is on the place of the second digit means it is only dust resistant. Since the device has some resistance doesn’t mean you don’t take care of your devices. This resistance is a property that can deteriorate as well, after a certain time frame. So it is advisable to take care of your gadgets.
No Strings Attached
Now that everything is done and dusted on the topic. It is up to you to make the right choice of investing in the right wireless earbuds in UAE which are to suit your type. Invest in your wireless earbuds and make sure you complete your on fleek style as well. Not only that, motivate yourself to take the trip to the gym and complete your workout sessions or make it a home workout session with the best music to get you through in a breeze. Never feel bored anymore with this new investment either. And you can multitask away without any disturbance and with no strings attached. But if you think that maybe a headphone would be a better statement maker for you check that out as well on the best noise-cancelling headphones in UAE.