Are you looking for some new wireless earbuds in UAE? Well, then you have come to the right place. Earbuds are just like any normal earphone. You can connect them to your phone or any other device for the best hearing experience. That too without any external disturbances or wires for that matter. Generally, there are different types of earphones namely: on-ear earphones, in-ear earphones and over-ear earphones. But now the wireless ones are on fleek. So let’s take a look at all that they have to offer.
Best Wireless Earbuds in UAE- Quick List
|Wireless Earbuds||Best for||Battery||Check Price|
|SoundPEATS True||Value of Money||24 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
|U-ROK||Battery Life||90+ hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Jabra Elite Active||Jogging & Sports||28 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Bose SoundSport Free||Sound Quality||10 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Sony||Noise Cancelling||24 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Apple Airpods Pro||iPhones||24 hours||Price on Amazon.ae|
Important Features of Wireless Earbuds
Intense workout and running equals vigorous movements and these earbuds shouldn’t pop out during these movements. Earbuds should fit your ear like a glove to your hand without any trouble and feel completely normal. And for these earbuds to stay in place and not come off they are made in sizes. Yes, these earbuds have sizes as well, which are small, medium and large just like your clothes. So, as to ensure that they are most comfortable to your ears.
Since they are wireless they work on battery power. The battery uses lithium-ions as they are rechargeable. So, while purchasing make sure to check out the battery life of the wireless earbuds. Making sure you can spend long hours listening to your favourite tunes and to have comfortable and longer talk time with lesser charge time.
The feature of noise cancellation has been added to the more recent earphones and earbuds alike. This enables you to comfortably listen to your songs and even make phone calls without having to turn up the volume too much. And with this, you can ensure to reduce surround sounds and only listen to the important matter for you.
Look for the sound quality while investing in your wireless earbuds in UAE. Especially look for the stereo sound quality with a sound bass. Good wireless earbuds allow you to have a more synchronized hearing experience in both the earbuds and that too without any distortion.
Sweat & Splash-proof
While outside, be it working, running or even having your workout session you are sure to sweat. And to ensure that you can protect your earbuds from water and sweat, look for IP-X4 or IP-X7. This makes sure that your earbuds are splash and sweat resistance. Thus, giving your earbuds a longer life. With this, you can be sure that these earbuds are the best for the gym and even from any unforeseen mishaps which includes your earbuds and water.
Since these earbuds are wireless, they use Bluetooth. So, make sure while purchasing to check the version of the Bluetooth. Do this to ensure that your newly purchased earbuds are compatible with your phone and or any other device. Also, be aware of the distance at which the earbuds will function without any hassle. For this, at least a 30m range would be the best. So that you can roam freely while listening to your songs.
Considering the different uses and wants of yours. I’ve classified the earbuds depending on what is the best feature which stands out of the few wireless earbuds you can purchase in UAE. Have a look:
Best Value for Money Earbuds in UAE
I know purchasing a good wireless earbud would mean you would have to spend quite a sum of cash on the gadget. So, if that’s your concern then you can save a whole of cash on these earbuds. As they offer some of the best features at an affordable price. You won’t have to save or spend way too much on these.
- Fit: Along with a professional design these earbuds also come in three sizes to ensure your comfort.
- Battery: Per charge, the earbuds allows four hours of uninterrupted use. Whereas, the charging case allows you to charge about five full charges, which makes the total playback time up to 24 hours.
- Smart Features: As you disconnect it from the case it turns on and vice versa when you put it back in the case. Besides this, you can use voice assistance easily with just the touch of the multifunction button.
- Sound Quality: With Realtek chipset and biological diaphragm, the sound quality is the best it can be. Especially with the powerful bass for the best performance.
- Interface: As it is wireless you wouldn’t have to worry about the buds being tangled. Furthermore, the latest Bluetooth version 5.0 has been adopted into the earbuds. But not to fret, even the Bluetooth version 4.0 is compatible with this gadget.
- Price: You can purchase this product at around AED 140.
Best Earbuds for Battery Life
If playback time is your concern as it is for me and you would wish to get the best use of the earbuds without having to frequently charge them. Then this is the one for you. With short charge time and longer battery life, you can spend hours and hours together. And enjoy your music or your long phone calls without having to worry about the wireless earbuds dying on you midway.
- Fit: For your active lifestyle with a splendid outlook these earbuds comes in three sizes i.e small, medium and large. So, you would not lose your earbuds and they stay in a place like nothing ever is in your ear.
- Waterproof: These make for the perfect overall use be it the gym, running or any other places which would lead you to sweat or any trip to a water source. This is mostly because the wireless earbuds are provided with IPX7 waterproof function. This is to protect your earbuds from sweat or water.
- Battery: You can assure that you can use these earbuds for up to five to seven hours on just a single charge. Whereas the built-in charging case 4000mAh of rechargeable battery. This could add another 90+ hours to your earbuds.
- Smart Feature: Once you take out the earbuds from the cases they will automatically switch on and also connect to your device. And the same goes with when you put it back in the case, it switches off.
- Digital Display: The charging cases display the percentage to battery charge not just for the case but also for the earbuds when you put them back in the case. With this feature, you can assure and be aware of when you will need to charge both the earbuds and case.
- Interface: With the Bluetooth 5.0 technology used, you can ensure no delays or freezes in the transmission of the audio.
- Price: All these features are available only at AED 100.
Best Earbuds for Jogging & Sports
So you say you are into sports and fitness… Well, you don’t have to worry, I’ve got the best pick for you as these are especially to endure vigorous actions. These earbuds will ensure you can have your workout sessions without depriving yourself of your choice of music. Since these are specially designed with unique features to go hand in glove with your sportive nature. Now you can push yourself to your limits and complete those workout session while you stay fit.
- Fit: Just to make sure they don’t fall out while you are working out, these earbuds are designed with a special grip coating. This coating makes sure that the buds stay in place without causing discomfort to your ears.
- Waterproof: Anything, be it sweat or water these earbuds can endure it without any issue. This is due to the built-in IP57-rated protection nothing can hold you back.
- Battery: On a single charge these earbuds provide you with up to 7.5 hours of listening time. Whereas with the rechargeable case they offer you a total of 28 hours of playtime.
- Sound Quality: The latest digital signal processing and pioneering beamform technology are used in the making of these earbuds. It’s to ensure you the best sound quality not just for your beats but also for calls.
- Price: The selling price of this earbuds are AED 750.
Best Earbuds for Sound Quality
The focus of getting the wireless earbuds, besides being on fleek, would be to achieve better sound quality. Now if this is your ideal feature, well then look no further as here is the one for you. With this earbuds be ready to bob your head and maybe even dance to the beat of your tunes as you have the best hearing experience with these wireless earbuds in UAE.
- Fit: For the much-needed comfort and security purposes they are available in three sizes.
- Waterproof: With an IPX4 rating these wireless earbuds are sweat and waterproof. So that you can use them under any condition and even weather.
- Battery: Every charge allows you with a five-hour playtime. But if you include the charging case make that an additional ten hours of playtime.
- Smart Feature: You don’t have to ever worry about your earbuds being misplaced somewhere. Because these earbuds have the smart feature to track the missing earbuds. This is possible with the Bose Connect app.
- Sound Quality: The sound package is built with such precision that it will push you harder to get that extra session of workout complete. Or even make you dance your way out of your gym.
- Price: You can get all these features at the price of AED 840.
Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds
Are you stressed? Well, who isn’t right? So if you are thinking about getting wireless earbuds do consider getting these noise-cancelling ones. Why you ask? Firstly, you can tune out of the world around you and lose yourself into the clean sound without any disturbance. Secondly, losing yourself to the music means you are getting rid of your stress. And lastly, just why not? Have a look, you’ll know why this could be the one for you.
- Fit: These earbuds have a modern design yet a classy outlook. This helps to keep the earbuds in place without them sliding or popping off.
- Noise Cancellation: The earbuds use the industry-leading noise cancelling technology. So, with this, you can hear the cleanest words and beats without the disturbances which surround you. The Sony’s HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e brings to you the best of its kind.
- Battery: With this device, you can ensure that you can have up to 24 hours of playtime so you can enjoy your smart device almost all day.
- Smart Features: What would you call features which lets you not only change the track but also activate voice assistance on your phone, smart right? But that’s, not it.
- You can turn down or up the volume without touching your phone.
- If that’s good then what is even better is that it can adapt to your surrounding and activate ambient sound based on your activity.
- Wear Detection: These earbuds have a tonne of features. No doubt that the earbuds detect when you have taken the earbuds off and on and will pause and play the music. Moreover, they also switch off completely if not in use to save power.
- Warranty: Not to fear as this little gadget is cover with a one year warranty.
- Price: A bit on the pricy side but will be worth every penny as the price set is AED 640.
Best Earbuds for iPhones
Now there is a possibility that you might own an iPhone. And if you do then why settle for anything other than earbuds especially designed for your iPhone. As they would support your phone better than the rest, leaving you with the best hearing experience. Although these are more popularly known as Airpods rather than earbuds but still are the same.
- Fit: You can adjust the fit to suit your liking with the three soft, tapered silicone tips which are customisable according to your needs.
- Noise Cancellation: You can immerse yourself with the sound of the best tunes and enjoy your time with the feature of noise cancellation. Moreover, it has the feature to adjust to transparency mode, where you can hear and connect to the world around.
- Waterproof: The built of the gadget is keeping in mind and ensuring that it is water and sweat resistance.
- Smart Features: The adaptive EQ of the earbuds can automatically adjust to the tune of the shape of your ear. Besides this, you can access voice assistance Siri easily with the help of the earbuds.
- Battery: You can be sure that the wireless charging case can provide you with battery power for around 24 hours.
- Sound Quality: This compact AirPods can provide superior sound quality with the help of the custom speaker driver, the high dynamic range of amplifier and the H1 chip. All this to ensure the best sound quality for your ears.
- Price: This AirPod set will cost you approximately AED 890.
Wireless Earbuds FAQs
Now that I’ve put forth some of the best earbuds along with their features, you are ready to make your choice. So you can have the best for yourself in each and every aspect. Picking your own wireless earbuds can be a tedious task. With all the research and browsing through products and then coming up with a tonne more questions on the same. So, to help your task a little more here are some of the frequent questions to be asked on the wireless earbuds in UAE.
If earbuds don’t fit your ear well they are bound to feel uncomfortable to your ear. You know the earbud is a right fit when you put them in your ear and you can almost forget that you have them plugged in. With the help of the various silicon tips or foam tips, you can ensure a better fit. Besides this, ensure you are using the right earbud for the right ear as they are marked with the L and R which stands for the left and right ear respectively.
Despite the comfortable fit, the other reasons why the earbuds should be well-fitting is because if they are not than the bass is lost in the sound. Leaving you with a compromised sound system, you wouldn’t want that now, do you? And also besides this, you have the risk of losing your earbud while moving around.
The frequency used by the earbuds is as safe as Wi-Fi to humans. This means that since they emit a low frequency they aren’t harmful to you. Just like any other gadget an excessive amount of anything can be harmful to a human. The same way the electromagnetic fields (EMFs), which is the energy and radiations emitted can cause harm. But the makers have kept the EMF in control so the use of it will not harm you in any way. But excessive use can. So, you can keep your usage to the minimal and when necessary and not as an accessory.
Each and every earbud makers have a different way in which they capture sound. Some sense the vibration in the jawbone as a person talks. But generally, the idea used is to fit more than just one speaker to the earbuds. With a little engineering which includes the measuring of the time of the travelling speech. The human voice is filtered through the ambience sound. This is done with the help of the frequencies difference in the sound and the spoken voice of a human.
You can wear them but it is suggested otherwise. There isn’t any fixed law against the usage of the earbuds which is the reason why there is no problem at the moment. Until they come up with laws against it. Now you might ask why is it advisable not to? For the obvious reasons which could cause or lead to road accidents and mishaps. Which could in turn not only put your life in danger but also the people around. Anything which can distract and would distract the attention of the driver is a big no on the streets be it while riding or driving.
Charging your wireless earbuds is as simple as charging any other gadgets. All you have to do is plug it in and you can be sure that your device is charged at the most in an hour and a half. Every earbud you purchase will have a case which is chargeable. So, all you have to do is look for a micro-port. At the time of purchase, you will be given a USB port type cord. All you have to do is connect the micro port of the case and the charging USB cord. Once you do that, connect it to an electrical outlet of your choice and there you have it. Your earbuds are being prepared for your usage.
Besides this, you can keep tabs on the charge per cent as some earbuds are equipped with a digital screen to let you know just that, whereas some have a light flashing indicator. The light flashing indicator works in such a way that: When turned on, the earbuds will flash a blue light twice means high battery, two means medium and once means low. Whereas when it is almost going to drain off the light turns red.
Now that we are clear with that, we can move on further to brief you on some more functionalities which are much needed for the working of these earbuds. Yes, I’m sure you have come across the term noise-cancellation. But what really is noise-cancellation you might ask. And how does this feature work in any wireless earbuds in UAE? Well, read on further to know just that in a wireless earbud.
How does Noise Cancelling Work?
The noise-cancelling feature in wireless earbuds in UAE is basically the clearing of any unwanted sound. For example when you are maybe travelling in a bus or train or on a busy street and you just can’t seem to hear the words of a song or someone speaking even after the speakers being that close to your ears. This is because the sound surrounding you seems to be louder than the music playing in your earbuds. Well, if you have a noise-cancelling feature you can avoid this.
Basically there are two types of noise cancellation earbuds: active and passive type. The passive type are generally the type which can cut of sounds but only to some extent. How this is done you ask? With the help of sound reduction foam which makes the earbuds a bit heavier. The range of soundwaves it extends to remove out would be around 15 to 20 decibels (dB). Anything lower than that you will hear which still means this is mostly every sound.
That’s when you use active noise cancellation type where you can block out almost all other lower soundwave frequency. In the active noise reduction, the built of the earbuds are made to take in lesser sound. In addition to that, they have an extra level of noise reduction by actively erasing lower-frequency sound waves. But the actual working of these wireless earbuds in UAE are interesting. As they cancel sound by producing the sounds at the same level at which it mimics the incoming noise in every aspect.
These earbuds use destructive interference. What is that you ask? In simple terms, the earbuds give out a soundwave frequency which matches the soundwave frequency which is in the ambience. This, in turn, ends up cutting out both the sounds, thus cancelling the sound. Allowing you to listen to what you want to listen. But to do this obviously the earbuds depends on several components such as:
- Microphone: This is the microphone inside the ear cup of the earbuds. This microphone listens to the external sounds which cannot be blocked with the help of the passive type reduction.
- Noise-Cancelling Circuitry: This mechanism works along with the microphone as it recreates a frequency which the microphone captures. By doing this it creates a fingerprinted wave left to transmit.
- Speaker: Another part which helps in the whole anti-sound process. Once the fingerprint sound wave is created, it is fed to the speaker along with the sound of your normal audio. Furthermore which is transmitted to restrict any interference, all the while without disrupting your normal audio waves.
- Battery: Since the earbuds are actively cancelling any sound it requires battery power to work. Which it derives from the rechargeable source of power.
The working of this mechanism cancels off 70 per cent of the ambient noise very effectively. Thus giving you the best listening experience without any disturbance. And that’s how the sound cancellation technology works. Here it is, simplified in the easiest form. Besides the noise cancellation you have come across the technology for water resistance, and all its IP terms so I’ll simplify this as well; keep on reading.
Understanding Water Resistance IP Rating
Most of the wireless earbuds in UAE has the feature of water resistance. And while researching you come across the IP ratings which differ in most cases. This ends up putting you in complete confusion. So, if you are confused or not, here is a simple explanation of what is the water resistance feature and how it works in your device.
First thing first, water resistance is when a device can endure some amount of water without malfunctioning. And you might think if that’s as simple as that why and what is the IP ratings given for products. Well, IP stands for “Ingress Protection” also known as IP code. Which works towards informing you with the level of protection it can provide from water and even dust.
When analysing this IP code they will always have a two-digit code associated with the IP part. These digits display the tolerance level for each the dust and water respectively. The measuring of the dust/ solid protection is on a scale of 0-6; where 6 is the ultimate protection. Whereas, the judging of water is on a scale of 0-9; 9 being the best.
Besides this, in any wireless earbuds in UAE, you might have come across where the rating scale might be IPX7 or anything on similar grounds. Whichever of items has IPX means that the gadget is only water-resistant or if the ‘X’ is on the place of the second digit means it is only dust resistant. Since the device has some resistance doesn’t mean you don’t take care of your devices. This resistance is a property that can deteriorate as well, after a certain time frame. So it is advisable to take care of your gadgets.
No Strings Attached
Now that everything is done and dusted on the topic. It is up to you to make the right choice of investing in the right wireless earbuds in UAE which are to suit your type. Invest in your wireless earbuds and make sure you complete your on fleek style as well. Not only that, motivate yourself to take the trip to the gym and complete your workout sessions or make it a home workout session with the best music to get you through in a breeze. Never feel bored anymore with this new investment either. And you can multitask away without any disturbance and with no strings attached. But if you think that maybe a headphone would be a better statement maker for you check that out as well on the best noise-cancelling headphones in UAE.