The best wifi router in UAE ensures you receive optimal coverage anytime and anywhere you need. Say goodbye to buffering Netflix streams and TV shows, degraded, choppy video calls, choppy voice and official calls as well as uninterrupted and laggy gaming issues. After thorough research of 120+ hours, we have successfully managed to find the best ones for you to choose from. We bet you won’t be frustrated anymore as brands like Netgear, TP-Link, Linksys, and ASUS offer you rapid speed, connectivity and performance. Whether you need it for your office, business establishment, home or if you are a hardcore gamer and need it for gaming, these brands are available here at your service.
Go, get yourself the best wifi router in UAE today and experience seamless wifi. We have put forth three quick list tables for home use, office and gamers respectively. This will make it easier for you to find out the one that suits your requirements quickly. Ensure you glance through all the quick list tables before scrolling down.
Best WiFi Router for Homes in UAE – Quick List
|Wifi Router||Frequency Band||RAM||Wifi Standard||Wifi Coverage||Check Price|
|Tri-Band||1000 MB||Wifi 6||5,000 sq. ft.||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Tri-Band||512 MB||Wifi 5||6,000 sq. ft.||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Tri-Band||512 MB||Wifi 5||5,000 sq. ft.||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Dual-Band||256 MB||Wifi 5||2,500 to 3,000 sq. ft.||Price on Amazon.ae|
Best WiFi Router for Office and Small Business UAE- Quick List
|Wifi Router||Frequency Band||Wifi Standard||RAM||Wifi Coverage||Check Price|
|Tri-Band||Wifi 5||256 MB||3,000 sq. ft.||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Dual-Band||Wifi 5||256 MB||25+ devices||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Tri-Band||Wifi 6||1000 MB||5,000 sq. ft.||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Tri-Band||Wifi 5||512 MB||5,000 sq. ft.||Price on Amazon.ae|
Best WiFi Router for Gamers UAE – Quick List
|Wifi Router||Processor||Frequency Band||Wifi Speed & Standard||No. of Antennas||Check Price|
|1.8GHz Quad-Core||Tri-Band||11 Gbps|
|8||Price on Amazon.ae|
|1.4GHz Dual-Core||Multi-Band||7.2 Gbps|
802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g
|8||Price on Amazon.ae|
|1.4GHz Dual-Core||Tri-Band||5.3 Gbps|
|8||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Netgear Nighthawk Pro|
|1.7GHz Dual-Core||Dual-Band||2.6 Gbps|
802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g
|4||Price on Amazon.ae|
Features Important for Home Use
Simplicity to Setup
Well, when it comes to home use, the best router in UAE should be simple to setup. Thus, making it one of the most important features to consider. You don’t want to struggle with the router facing issues installing it or finding it tedious to setup, isn’t it? Nowadays, setting up a router is simpler than you think. This is possible because it offers you the option of setting it up or installing it through an app. Yes, some routers offer you the option of connecting a node to your ISP equipment after which you can proceed the installation through the app installed on your Android/iOS device.
For instance, it is a snap to set up the Linksys router with the Linksys app and the TP-Link tether app for TP-Link routers. This allows you to connect, monitor and control your home network remotely from your Android or iOS device. Moreover, some of the apps are compatible with Amazon Alexa, thus helping you control your home network via voice commands. Besides these, some routers are equipped with the mesh WiFi system which aids in setting up these routers without any hassle. This system features the plug and play simplicity that works by handling two separate units, the router and the satellite. Therefore, you can set up the best WiFi router in UAE without calling the technician or any networking expert home. It is easy so you can install it all by yourself.
Next, comes long-range Wi-Fi. Acquiring fast and reliable Wi-Fi coverage in each and every corner of a large home is not impossible, but it is challenging. Not all routers are capable of providing long-range Wi-Fi with much-needed performance when you live in a large house. Nowadays, it is not just about computers or laptops. We need Wi-Fi when our smartphones, gaming consoles, tablets, smart TV’s, door locks, lights, thermostats and a lot more need access to the Internet. Keep in mind that if a router is capable of offering a fast performance then it doesn’t always mean that it can deliver best speeds over a wide area.
Hence, you need one of the best wifi router available in UAE for your home as it serves long-range wifi with fastest performance and speed in each and every corner and covering every edge of your home. So before you make your purchase, look for the best one as it can deliver a strong and fast signal to help you experience and enjoy reliable group video calls and high-quality 4K streaming.
Next comes parental controls or parental filtering which is a feature important to consider when you have kids at home. Through the parental control feature, set up security features, blocks websites and content that is inappropriate for your kids to view as it filters the web. You can easily check for which security options you can take control of by accessing your router’s web interface once it is setup. Also, parental controls enable you to filter Internet access to the specific devices at a particular time of your choice during the day or night. Moreover, you can monitor your kid’s screen time with ease. Besides these features are content filtering, time limits and bedtime settings.
Listen! If you want to do a lot of binge-watching then you definitely need to get the best connectivity that you can for your devices. Note that when it comes to improving your streaming performance, setting up your Wi-Fi properly with the best wifi router in UAE will go a long way. It doesn’t matter if you desire better picture quality or less buffering or for multiple family members to watch what they want to simultaneously. Additionally, better streaming isn’t just limited to one room of your house or just 1 device.
Regardless of how many smart TV’s you have in your house, whether you have one in your living room, the other in your bedroom. Or, whether you want to watch a program or series on your tablet or laptop or phone, maybe even from one corner of your home or your kitchen too. All this is possible when you possess better streaming with the best wifi router in UAE. Ensure you set up your router in such a way that it provides the best signal. Keep in mind that you need at least 25 Mbps speed, for streaming 4K content from Netflix. And for a 1080p HD video, you will need a speed of at least 10 Mbps for smooth performance.
Best Wifi Routers for Home Use
Rank 1: Netgear Nighthawk Wifi Router
- USB Connection: You can share a storage drive with any device that is connected. All thanks to the 2 x 3.0 USB ports. It also helps you to create personal cloud storage that you can access from anywhere. Moreover, it is safe and secure.
- Latest WiFi Technology: Netgear Nighthawk is equipped with WiFi6 which is the latest WiFi Technology. The speed is 5 times faster and capacity is 9 times more. Thus, it is the best wifi router in UAE.
- Loaded with Advanced Technology: Firstly, it is designed with a 64-bit 1.8 GHz quad-core processor. Secondly, it is power-packed with 8 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, MU-MIMO. As well as Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and OFDMA.
- Ethernet Ports: Simply plug in gaming consoles, computers, streaming players and other nearby wired devices. All this is possible due to the 4 x 1G and 1 x 2.5G Ethernet ports.
- 12 Simultaneous Streams: This router provides additional capacity so that more devices can make use of Wifi simultaneously. Further, it works with existing Wi-Fi devices and new Wi-Fi 6 devices such as iPhone 11, Galaxy Note 10, and Galaxy S10.
- Recommended For: It is recommended for medium to large homes (2500 sq.ft.) and 40+ WiFi devices. As well as Fiber or Internet Plans up to 2Gbps.
- Price: Netgear Nighthawk Wifi Router is available for a price of around AED 2,100.
Rank 2: Netgear Orbi WiFi System
- Unparalleled WiFi Coverage: In addition to the Orbi WiFi router, this Orbi WiFi system comes with 2 satellites. Thus, delivering unparalleled WiFi coverage. Moreover, it covers homes with area up to 7,500 square feet and strong WiFi signals.
- Innovative Tri-Band: To maximise the speed of the internet in your home, the innovative tri-band WiFi (2.4GHz – 5GHz) does its job.
- Technology: MU-MIMO technology, FastLane3 technology, and Beamforming technology constitute the technologies of this WiFi system.
- Package: The package includes 1 x Orbi AC 3000 Router, 2 x Orbi AC 3000 Satellites, 1 x 6.5 ft Ethernet cable and 3 x 12V / 3.5A power adapters.
- Price: Purchase the Netgear Orbi WiFi system today for an estimated cost of AED 1,700.
- Velop: It is a flexible whole-home mesh WiFi system which delivers flawless WiFi that is ultra-fast and full of strength wherever you need. A long-range option for you.
- Linksys App: All you need to do is connect one Velop node to your ISP equipment and then use the Linksys App for completing the simple setup in minutes.
- Speciality: Firstly, the Linksys Velop Tri-Band WiFi system is one of the best wifi router options in UAE since it offers long-range. Secondly, it works with all the internet/broadband providers. Thirdly, it is compatible with Alexa and is creatively designed to perfectly suit any environment. Lastly, it offers you a 3-year warranty and 24/7 customer support.
- Fast and Reliable 4K Streaming, Gaming: You won’t experience any buffering. Secondly, you won’t find the need to manually switch between networks. This is because the Velop nodes all the work smoothly and continuously together in a mesh system.
- Linksys Shield: All thanks to the Linksys shield. Now, you can protect your family against online security risks. And have great control over your network.
- Additionally, it also provides you access to Parental Controls. This aids you in managing your family’s connected life with ease as it filters the content selectively.
- Further, the Linksys shield also helps you manage screen time on certain devices (specific ones). And also enables you to pause the Internet whenever you wish to or during family time.
- Voice Control for Amazon Alexa: Velop provides you access to a variety of convenient voice commands. This is possible when it is paired with Amazon Alexa. One example is turning Guest WiFi on or off. Simply say “Alexa, ask Linksys to turn on my guest WiFi”.
- Linksys Aware: Without using any cameras or any sort of additional hardware, the Linksys Aware uses your existing Intelligent Mesh WiFi network in order to sense motion. Thus, ensuring not only privacy but also convenience throughout your home. Linksys Aware is a WiFi motion-sensing subscription service.
- Price: Linksys Velop Tri-Band WiFi system is available for a price of around AED 1,300.
- Beam Forming Technology: The beam forming technology follows your smartphone, tablet, and notebook thus ensuring uninterrupted services and a great connection as you move from one corner of your home to the next. Ensure you refer to the user manual before usage.
- Print, Share and Store Content: For printing, sharing and storing the content, a USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port is available. Additionally, it contains 3 adjustable external antennas that provide a maximum range.
- Linksys Smart WiFi: It provides easy CD free set up, parental control, remote networking management, and app-enabled networking.
- Platform Compatibility: Windows Vista 32/64, Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, Mac 10.5.8 Leopard, Mac 10.6.1 Snow Leopard, Mac 10.7 Lion or later.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band: All thanks to the simultaneous dual-band which offers you speeds of up to N600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC1300 Mbps (5.0 GHz).
- Extended Battery Life: Beamforming helps to extend the battery life of the connected devices. As well as reduces their power consumption since it transfers the data more quickly.
- Price: Linksys Dual-Band Smart WiFi Router today for an estimated cost of AED 370. Thus, making it a budget option.
Features Important for Office or Small Business
Number of Connections
The number of connections possible depends upon tri-band, fast processor and RAM. Ensure you read through all the important features needed for an office before you purchase the best wifi router in UAE.
So, what is the difference between dual-band and tri-band? Well, dual-band router operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5GHz bands. On the other hand, a tri-band router offers a single 2.4Ghz band and 2 separate bands in the 5GHz range. This means that tri-band routers feature an extra 5GHz band in addition to the 2.4Ghz band and 5GHz bands of a dual-band router. The 3rd band enables more devices to connect simultaneously without slowing down the network too much. Therefore, newer devices that support both 2.5Ghz and 5GHz can make use of whichever band they want to, depending upon which band offers the best signal at a particular time.
Tri-band helps in spreading your devices across multiple frequency ranges. This in turn avoids any sort of congestion. Further, if tri-band is combined with the powerful arrays of beamforming antennas, MU-MIMO, and QoS then every device is sure to get an equal share of the wireless bandwidth. In other words, the tri-band technology assigns each of your devices to an optimal Wi-Fi band. Thus, ensuring that these devices connect to the maximum speed possible.
Fast Processor and RAM
Even if the radios that broadcast the wifi are great, it is of no use if your router has a slow single-core processor. Since it can cause you a great loss due to its bad performance. Especially if you live in a large home or if there are dozens of devices that need to be connected. Hence ensure you check for a fast processor and RAM before you make your purchase. Opt for a wifi router with at least a dual-core processor and 256 MB RAM. Note that the quad-core processor would be the best. The best wifi router in UAE features a speedy multi-core processor and extra RAM that can not only connect more devices but also improve the performance.
Throughput (network speed) is a feature that is closely associated with the type of network of the router. Generally, one of the first things listed on router boxes and specifications is the router’s throughput. In order to know and spot the throughput of the router, look for Mbps since it indicates the speed at which the router will transmit data from your connection to the devices and users. Note that if you have a 100 Mbps internet connection and a router with 80 Mbps then the total speed provided will be the lower figure. In this case, it will be 80 Mbps. Hence, you need to opt for a wifi router that has higher throughput so that it can accommodate faster connections.
High-end routers especially the long-range ones are equipped with advanced security features. These advanced security features include current encryption standards such as WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) and firewalls which perform the task of blocking suspicious activity on your network. In addition to these, you need to look for support for router level Virtual Private Network (VPN) implementations. On using it, it sends your data through a secure, encrypted connection that hides your identity from intrusive eyes.
Moreover, you don’t have to install VPN software on individual devices if you implement a VPN on the router level. All the devices can make use of it if you do so. Long-range routers also offer you the option of implementing parental control. You may also set up a guest network to implement controls and security features for the visitors as well as the kids. In order to figure out which security options you can access and control, all you have to do is access the router’s web interface after you set up your router.
Multi-User, Multi-Input, Multi-Output (MU MIMO)
So what is MIMO? Well, it is the use of multiple antennas for the purpose of increasing performance and overall throughput. Routers that are enabled or equipped with MU MIMO ensures that more devices can connect to 1 router. That too, the best part is that it involves less interference. Also, if the antennas are configured and aimed properly, then it leads to an improvement if not a lot of improvement then at least slight. MIMO routers achieve higher performance by transmitting and receiving data across a Wi-Fi link.
It organises the network traffic which flows between Wi-Fi clients and the router into individual streams. Next, it transmits the streams in parallel and allows the receiving device to re-assemble the streams into single messages. Multi-user, Multi-Input, Multi-Output (MIMO) technology works on 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi networks. Also, MU-MIMO antennas manage connections with several clients in parallel. Therefore, it improves the performance of the connections. Note that both the Wi-Fi client device, as well as the Wi-Fi router, should support MIMO to get connected to each other successfully.
Best WiFi Router for Office or Small Business
- 8 Antennas for Optimal Wi-Fi Performance: Featuring 8 adjustable external antennas. These provide powerful streams of data to your devices. Therefore, ensuring you far-reaching or in other words long-range WiFi coverage. Get your hands on this one today as it is the best wifi router in UAE for office usage.
- 4 Simultaneous Streams: This router delivers 4 simultaneous streams on each of the three WiFi bands. Therefore leading to a stronger and faster performance.
- Easy to Setup: First and foremost you don’t require any installation CD. To get this router up and running is easy. Simply plug the router into a power source, connect it to your modem and your laptop/computer. Next, just connect to the Linksys secure network. You will see this in the quick start guide hence all you need to do is follow the instructions.
- Powerful Dual-Core Processor: This router is power-packed by a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor. Thus, delivering the necessary performance for activities such as multiplayer online gaming. Without any interruption, you can enjoy gaming from other networked devices.
- Handles Multiple High Speed: What more? you ask. Well, its capability of handling multiple high-speed data streams at once. Thus, offering faster speed to many devices.
- MU-MIMO: The Next-Gen AC WiFi is made possible by MU-MIMO that enables you to power-stream, game and work without any interruption. Hence, if any of your family members are streaming 4K video or playing any online games upstairs. Then MU-MIMO ensures that despite all this you will still experience rapid file sharing and smooth video calls downstairs in your home office.
- Beamforming Technology: This technology improves the wireless signal range by sending focussed WiFi signals to each and every mobile device. This, in turn, increases the efficiency of the WiFi in your home. Thus, helping all the members of the house to enjoy simultaneous high bandwidth WiFi activities such as surfing, streaming and gaming.
- Create a Guest Network: Now, you can share your home WiFi with your guests. Simply create a separate guest network by using the app. Once you do this, share the WiFi password with them via a text message or an email.
- Price: Linksys Max-Stream Tri-Band WiFi Router is available for a price of around AED 900.
Model: Archer C3150
- MU-MIMO Technology: The Multiple User – Multiple Input, Multiple-Output is a technology that enables multiple devices to connect simultaneously. That too without compromising on the speed (with no loss of speed).
- TP-Link Tether App: Setting up the network effortlessly is guaranteed. All thanks to the TP-Link Tether App on iOS and Android.
- Lag-free Experience: Not to forget, the 1.4 GHz dual-core processor along with 2 co-processors and XStream processing architecture creates a lag-free experience, especially while gaming.
- Uninterrupted 4K Streaming: Benefit 4K streaming without any interruption. 1024 QAM and 4-Stream technology deliver/provide lightning-fast speeds up to 3150 Mbps (1000 + 2167 Mbps).
- TP-Link HomeCare: This is powered by Trend Micro and makes your router a 3-in-1 solution with WiFi, antivirus and parental controls. Additionally, the TP-Link HomeCare also includes QoS.
- It blocks sites, sets time limits and also keeps kids safe online with Parental controls.
- Further, it protects every device in your home automatically. Thes devices also include IoT and smart products from viruses and hacking.
- XStream Architecture: Due to the XStream architecture, this router dedicates one processor to each of its WiFi bands. These processors not only handle the WiFi traffic but also free the router’s dual-core CPU in order to take care of everything.
- This, in turn, keeps your Wi-Fi running smoothly. Thus, everybody in your home can enjoy doing what they love most.
- This includes watching Netflix, streaming your favourite online, gaming online and more.
- Price: TP-Link Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit router is available approximately for AED 600.
- Advanced Technology: Netgear Nighthawk is loaded with power-packed advanced technology. It features a creatively designed quad-core processor with 64-bit 1.8 GHz. Additionally, is the Beamforming+, MU-MIMO and 8 amplified antennas. Not to forget, the contribution of the Smart Connect, Dynamic QoS and OFDMA.
- USB Connection: Now, you can share a storage drive with any connected device. This is due to the 2 x 3.0 USB ports which also help you create personal cloud storage. That too you can access it from any corner and you don’t have to worry as it is safe and secure.
- Ethernet Ports: With the 4 x 1G and 1 x 2.5G Ethernet ports, you can plug in computers, gaming consoles, streaming players and the other wired devices nearby.
- Latest WiFi Technology: Another reason for purchasing this router is that it is equipped with WiFi6 (the latest WiFi technology). With WiFi6, experience speed that is 5X faster and capacity that is 9X more.
- Ideal For: The Netgear Nighthawk is recommended for medium to large homes (2500 sq. ft) and for 40+ WiFi devices. And also Fiber/Internet Plans up to 2Gbps.
- 12 Simultaneous Streams: 12 streams offer additional capacity so that multiple devices can make use of Wi-Fi simultaneously. Moreover, it works with both, existing Wi-Fi devices as well as new Wi-Fi 6 devices. These include iPhone11, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10.
- Price: Netgear Nighthawk Tri-Band Wireless Router is available approximately for AED 2,100.
- Perfect Wi-Fi System: The Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi system is creatively designed to fulfil your household’s Wi-Fi needs. It is natural for your Wi-Fi needs to expand with time, so you can add more nodes without any hassle.
- Velop’s Intelligent Mesh Technology: This technology adapts to all your Wi-Fi needs by performing behind the scenes. Thus, providing flawless Wi-Fi everywhere. It self organizes, self optimizes and self heals.
- Fast and Reliable: You will be extremely happy when you notice no buffering. And you won’t find the need to switch manually between networks too. This is due to the Velop nodes that work seamlessly together in a mesh system. Thus, providing fast and reliable gaming, Wi-Fi coverage, 4K streaming and more.
- Flexible and Adaptable: Wherever you go and wherever you need, it delivers ultra-fast, flawless and full-strength Wi-Fi. It adapts well in any environment regardless of how big or small your house is. Moreover, it works with any internet service provider.
- For an Apartment/Single Story Home: You need just 1 node for an apartment or a single story home. But, incase your neighbour’s Wi-Fi is interfering with yours, then all you have to do is add a second note.
- 2-Story/Modern/Contemporary Home: If you reside in a 2-story, modern or contemporary home with metal construction. Then make use of 2 nodes for access to Wi-Fi free from obstruction.
- Multi Story Homes: If your home contains lots of bricks and concrete or basements. For example, multi story homes such as mid terrace, 3 nodes are necessary for unobstructive Wi-Fi. All you need to do is place a node on each floor.
- Large Detached Homes: Long homes that contain a lot of square footage need Velop system with 3 nodes. Since this will provide uninterrupted Wi-Fi throughout your home.
- Price: Linksys Velop Tri-Band Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi system is available for an estimated cost of AED 1,300.
Key Feature for Gamers
Gamers! Attention!! Here are the key features that we have put forth for you to read and understand before purchasing the best wifi router in UAE.
Purchasing a faster router equals faster speeds is a common misconception. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to get the speed that is faster than what you are paying your ISP for. Irrespective of how fancy, expensive or multi-featured your router is. Increased strength and high-bandwidth range enable the router to serve larger areas and also enable more users to connect/share that network. Note that signals in the 2.4GHz frequencies travel over a longer distance as compared to 5GHz signals. But, 5GHz frequencies are better as they offer more bandwidth for faster speeds. Moreover, nothing much can affect it especially interference from anything. This is because very few households operate in those frequencies.
Quality of Service
QoS (Quality of Streaming) is an important feature beneficial for better streaming as it enables you to prioritize traffic on your system. In other words, it acts as a bandwidth management tool that enables you to prioritize and allocate devices and applications based upon your preference. Thus, you can get the speed that you want. It enables the router administration to limit certain types of traffic. For instance, you can make use of the router’s QoS feature to block all the torrent traffic completely or limit it so that the other users benefit equal bandwidth. QoS improves the performance of the most critical network traffic. Always opt for a wifi router that is reliable and fast for 4K streaming and 8K streaming for multiple devices.
No buffering, no lag and no need to manually switch between the networks. This depends on how efficient the antennas are, the simultaneous streams and combined throughput. With a great QoS setup, you can play games while streaming a video and also download stuff. We bet, your family members won’t question you why the Internet is so slow.
The common name given to the IEEE 802.11ax wireless standard is Wi-Fi 6. Wi-Fi 6 is the sixth version. Being a new version, its goal is to not only make the Wi-Fi faster but also make it more reliable. It still involves the access point that delivers Wi-Fi to the devices connected to it. However, the main thing is that Wi-Fi 6 comes with so many improvements over the older standards. Some of these improvements include better security, more reliable connections during congestion, faster speeds and longer battery life. When it comes to communicating with more than one device at a time, Wi-Fi 6 is better than all the older versions. Despite the heavy activity over the network, it focusses on maintaining speed over time. Thus, you obtain longer reliable connections.
As a matter of fact, Wi-Fi 6 is nearly 3 times faster as compared to Wi-Fi 5. Also, there is a reduction in latency by 75%. Wi-Fi 6 provides you with maximum transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps unlike the older version Wi-Fi 5 that offers a maximum speed of up to 3.5 Gbps. With Wi-Fi 6, you can download files and apps faster and also stream movies without any buffering. It also enables you to have real-time video chats with fewer delays and also allows you to use more devices on the same network. Wi-Fi 6 enables all the connected devices to have an equal share, doesn’t matter where the devices are located physically.
Best Wifi Routers for Gamers
- Front-line Network Security: Before any of the Internet threats hit your network, you can neutralise them through the front-line network security.
- Triple-level Game Acceleration: Right from device to game server, you can accelerate game traffic every step of the way. Wow! Hence, it tops the list of the best wifi router for gamers in UAE.
- ROG Gaming Centre: Simply rule your network now. This router’s mission is to make your gaming network as great as possible. It is packed with powerful gaming optimisations and delivers Wi-Fi performance with rock-solid stability. As well as state-of-the-art security.
- Point and Click Control: ROG themed Gaming Centre interface offers an easy point and click control. That too over every incredible feature.
- Port Forwarding in 3 Steps: As a matter of fact, port forwarding is critical for gamers. However, to avoid the situation of not being able to team up with friends requires only 3 steps. Yes, now you don’t have to go through any complicated process which will frustrate you. All you need to do is select which game to play, next select your gaming device and finally activate and done.
- More Bandwidth, More Gaming: Tri-band networking enables you to dedicate a 5GHz band especially only for gaming purpose. This avoids situations wherein you have to compete for bandwidth with other devices on your home network.
- Additionally, this router also unlocks 15 channels in the least-congested 5GHz bands. Thereby, providing additional bandwidth for all your wireless devices.
- Recommended for Multi-Device Households: 802.11ax technology offers up to 4X greater network capacity as well as efficiency in traffic-dense environments. This is with the revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology.
- The OFDMA support in the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard divides each channel into small sub-channels. Therefore, enabling the signals from multiple devices to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously. Thus, reducing latency for a smoother and more responsive Wi-Fi experience.
- Price: ASUS Rapture Wireless Tri-Band Router is available for an estimated cost of AED 1,930.
- Multiple Connections and Nonstop Entertainment: All thanks to the Multi-User MIMO and Wireless AC Technologies. These technologies enable this router to serve multiple devices simultaneously. This device provides speeds that are 3X faster for all your devices on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
- Multi-Band Technology: This TP-Link router features enhanced multi-band technology. Its speciality is that it is capable of running 3 Wi-Fi bands at once.
- No Compromise on Performance: Further, this router aids in creating a network that supports several devices without compromising on the performance. This is possible due to the combined Wi-Fi speed of up to 7200Mbps.
- Wi-Fi Band: It supports 802.11ad Standard and 60GHz Wi-Fi band. By making use of advanced technologies, it provides your devices with a bandwidth of up to 4600Mbps. This 60GHz wireless router is more rapid than you can imagine.
- Dual-Core Processor: Regardless of the number of users that are connected simultaneously to the network. The device’s 1.4GHz Dual-Core CPU powers you and helps you carry out all your tasks. Without compromising on the performance, this CPU enabled router enables everybody in your home to surf, stream and play games simultaneously.
- 8 External Antennas: Featuring 8 external antennas that are high in performance and also maximize coverage and enhance stability.
- Price: TP-Link Talon Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router is available for a price of around AED 1,450.
Rank 3: Linksys Max-Stream Wi-Fi Router
- Easy to Setup: Well, you don’t need any installation CD. All you need to do is plug the router into a power source and connect it to your modem and then to your computer/laptop. This will set the router and get it running. After you do this, connect it to the Linksys secure network. Simply follow all the instructions given in the quick start guide.
- Handles Multiple High Speed: It offers faster speed to numerous devices due to its capability of handling multiple high-speed data streams simultaneously.
- Power-packed Dual-Core Processor: This router features a powerful 1.4GHz dual-core processor. Therefore, delivering the required performance for your activities. Some of which include multiplayer online gaming. You can also enjoy gaming without any interruption from other networked devices.
- 4 Simultaneous Streams: To offer you a rapid and stronger performance, 4 simultaneous streams are delivered on each of the three Wi-Fi bands.
- MU-MIMO Technology: MU-MIMO allows you to power stream, game and works with zero interruption. It also makes the next-generation AC Wi-Fi possible. You or your family members can stream 4K videos as well as play online games upstairs. And regardless of this, another family member can benefit smooth video calls and rapid file sharing downstairs in their home office.
- 8 Antennas for Optimal Wi-Fi Performance: Your devices can access powerful streams of data due to the 8 (adjustable) external antennas. Guaranteeing you long-range (far-reaching) Wi-Fi coverage.
- Guest Network Creation: As the name says, you can share your home Wi-Fi with your guests by creating a separate guest network. Simply create it easily by making use of the app. Once the guest network is created, you can share the Wi-Fi password with them. You have options via text and email.
- Beamforming Technology: This great technology sends focussed Wi-Fi signals to every device thus improving the wireless signal range. Thereby increasing the effectiveness of your home Wi-Fi. Hence, every individual can carry out all the high bandwidth activities such as gaming, surfing and streaming simultaneously.
- Price: You can purchase this Linksys Max-Stream Wi-Fi Router for a price of around AED 900.
- Prioritise Gaming Traffic: In order to eliminate lag, you can prioritise gaming devices and also distribute bandwidth according to your device. Additionally, you can control the maximum upload and download speeds per device with ease on the network. This minimises or terminates the unexpected lag that can occur during gaming.
- Geo-Filter: Benefit an assured local connection and blacklist all the laggy components through the geo-filter. Additionally, you can also whitelist your friends. Geo-filter enables you to fix the lag in your gaming by limiting distance to servers and other players.
- Personalise your Dashboard: In order to view how much real-time bandwidth each device utilises, you can customise your gaming dashboard. Besides the bandwidth, you can also view many other parameters including ping on a single screen.
- Security: Ensure your family and privacy is safe throughout when you are online by maintaining high security across your network. WPA/WPA2, VPN and the Gaming VPN client support protects your network identity. In addition, it also prevents DDoS attacks.
- Smoother Performance: For all the devices that you connect, the dual-core 1.7GHz powerful processor maintains the speed reliably and consistently. Further, it supports many devices for improved 4K streaming, VR gaming, surfing and lots more.
- Ethernet LAN Ports: You can connect all your gaming devices throughout the day. All thanks to the 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports as these maximise the wired speeds. This, in turn, is ideal for high-quality streaming and fast-paced gaming.
- Wireless Speeds Up to 2.6Gbps: MU-MIMO offers Quad-Stream, simultaneous streaming, and 160MHz for acceleration in speeds. Moreover, the 4 external antennas offer faster Wi-Fi speeds, Wi-Fi coverage as well as less interference.
- Price: Netgear Nighthawk Pro-Gaming Wi-Fi Router is available for a price of around AED 990.
Wifi Router FAQs
Nowadays, most of the modern routers are creatively designed so you can leave them on all the time. Hence, there’s no harm if you keep your router on all day long or all night. But, note that, if you leave your router on all the time, you will have to reboot it regularly to prevent issues in internet connectivity. Further, many offices, establishments and businesses especially with open Wi-Fi hotspots turn off their routers when they close at night. They prefer doing this since it won’t be used for 10 to 12 hours or even more. Additionally, this conserves power and increases the level of security.
Yes, wifi routers work on multiple floors. A dual-band wireless router will help in this case. You may notice a slight degradation on certain floors if the number of users is large and also due to high-security settings. You may also face network intrusions if you keep the settings open. But, otherwise, if you install the router on the third floor, it works fine till the ground floor.
It so happens that if you live in a large house and your wireless router is in one corner of the building. Then there might be a dead zone in the opposite corner of the house where the wifi signal is unable to reach. Remember, anything that interferes with wifi radio waves produces a dead zone. If the house you live in was built before wifi was innovated, then the floorplan and building materials might interfere with your wifi. This is due to the fact that old houses may have thick plaster walls and the metal wiring tends to interfere with the wifi and block it. In addition are the large metal objects such as filing cabinets or metal walls that also block a wifi connection.
Besides these reasons, is the interference of competing networks which create slow wifi zones. Yes, competing networks tend to cause slow connectivity in an area due to the same or overlapping channel. Note that when a wifi channel has a lot of active users on several networks, that time the speed decreases for every user.
Well, a wifi router can support 250 users. Yes, the latest wifi routers and access points can support about 250 devices that are connected simultaneously. These 250 devices can includes tablets, computers, smartphones, cameras, appliances and various other internet enabled devices.
No More Buffering! Stay Connected!
Phewwwwww!!! Indeed, the best wifi router in UAE is a bundle of joy. Say goodbye to buffering today. It helps you stay connected anytime and anywhere. Ensure you handle your router gently and keep it in a clean environment. Keep it clean and don’t drop it on the floor. By doing this, your router will serve you for long years to come. Also, don’t compromise on the technologies and features to save costs. The latest wifi router will offer you the best performance and will help you do more since these are equipped with the latest technologies and functionalities. If you do this then you won’t have to purchase another wifi router soon. You may also consider checking out the best wifi extenders UAE to boost your range and get rid of wifi dead zones.