On a hunt for the best washing machine in UAE? Making a decision on whether to purchase a front load or top load, fully automatic or semi-automatic one can be daunting. What if we tell you that we have demystified all of that here with your budget in mind? At least half of your stress is reduced, right? You’ll be glad since we have put forth the top 5 brands of washing machines with their type, capacities, and price. After investing 50+ hours in research, we came to the conclusion that Electrolux and LG top the list of the best brands of washing machines.
Related: Best Washing Machine in Saudi Arabia
In addition to the products, we have researched and penned down maintenance tips to help you use your washing machine the right way. As well as some frequently asked questions and types of detergents to suit your washing machine. We bet you won’t regret it after reading through this in-depth guide on washing machines.
Best Washing Machine in UAE – Quick List
|Washing Machine Model||Capacity||Type||Max Spin Speed||Check Price|
|Electrolux Front Load Washing Machine|
|8 Kg||Front Load||1200 RPM||Price on Amazon.ae|
|LG Front Load Washing Machine|
|6 Kg||Front Load||1200 RPM||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Westpoint Front Loading Washing Machine – Washer and Dryer|
|6 Kg||Front Load||1000 RPM||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Samsung Front Load Washing Machine WW70J4373MA||7 Kg||Front Load||1200 RPM||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Super General Front Loading Washing Machine|
|6 Kg||Front Load||1000 RPM||Price on Amazon.ae|
|Whirlpool Front Load Washing Machine|
|7 Kg||Front Load||1000 RPM||Price on Amazon.ae|
Decide your Washing Machine Capacity
How much capacity you need in your washing machine typically depends on how big your wash loads are. Usually, your family size will determine that, but it could differ if you accumulate your wash-loads to a weekend or something.
Generally speaking, here is a quick chart that tells you how big a washing machine you need for your size of family.
Types of Washing Machines in UAE with Budget
It’s a fact that you can’t ignore the price. While you may not solely base on your decision on the price it is important to factor in. Especially, since you have a wide variety of washing machine options to choose from and bring home. The search can be endless, with thousands of unique products in your face from multiple brands. Further divided by different categories of washing machines, you need to make the best buy as per your requirement.
Semi-Automatic, Twin Tub Washing Machine
Price Range: AED 500 – 1000 with some options less than AED 500.
One of the issues faced with fully automatic washing machines is that they require a lot of water. All the areas across UAE do not have an abundant supply of water. So, in this case, it is always better to go for the semi-automatic variant of the washing machine. It will come handy for people staying in areas affected by water problems. In the semi-automatic machines, you have to transfer the clothes manually to the spin tub after the washing cycle is over. Thus, you find the semi-automatic machines having two tubs. Otherwise, the mechanism, as well as energy consumption features, are more or less the same.
Super General Twin Tub Semi Automatic Washing Machine – Top load, semi-automatic with 7Kg capacity at just around AED 450 mark.
LG Twin Tub Semi Automatic Washing Machine – Metal body semi-automatic with 14 Kg capacity, ideal for large families at around AED 1000.
Top Loading, Fully Automatic Washing Machine
Price Range: AED 1000 to 2000
Top loading, fully automatic washing machines are narrower than the front load washing machines. You need to load it from the top by lifting the lid. Some of the pros of a top-load fully-automatic washing machine are listed here. First of all, they are lighter in weight in comparison to front-loading washing machines. Secondly, they are lower in cost as compared to these. To use this type of machine you need to set the functions of the wash. The machine will do the rest of the work for you right from washing to drying. You don’t have to bend down to unload and load the machine.
Nikai 12kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine: This washing machine is costing around AED1,120 and has a capacity of 12 kgs. The body is made of Zinc-coated steel material. Some of the special features include Electric water level sensor, Digital display, Transparent top lid, and 3D waterfall current. Making the appliance ideal for a large family. Further, the washing machine is easy and convenient to use.
LG 16 kg Top Loading Washing Machine: Equipped with “Smart Inverter Technology” and stainless steel silver looks has a metal body and capacity of 16 kgs. TurboDrum technology enables the most powerful wash that can remove the toughest dirt. A strong water stream, rotating drum, and pulsator moving in the opposite direction performs this.
Front Loading, Fully Automatic Washing Machine
Price Range: AED 1500 to 2500
The biggest advantage of this type of machine is that instead of loading your clothes from the top, these washing machines have a door on the front side. Better wash quality, a big thank you to their long wash cycles and tumble wash. It is more water-efficient, uses less energy and consists of more cycle settings. Some of the cons are that they are more expensive and heavier than top-load models. Secondly, you have to fix it in one place, hence it cannot be moved around easily once installed.
Whirlpool freestanding front-loading washing machine: It has a spacious capacity of 7 kgs. The material used in making this piece is metal. A fast, resource-efficient 1000 revolutions per minute spin speed. Benefit from its 30-minute quick wash when you are short on time. Now available for around AED950.
LG 7 kg FrontLoad Washing Machine: It is available for a price of around AED1,600. The material used in making it is Metal. A large capacity of 7 kgs. Its 6-motion Inverter DD mechanism makes it suitable to treat all kinds of fabric.
Without much further ado, here are our rankings for the best washing machine in UAE based on quality, specifications, budget and more. Take a look at all of them and find the one most suitable for your needs.
1: Electrolux Front Load Washing Machine [EWF8251WXM]
Brand: Electrolux | Model: EWF8251WXM | Type: Front Load Washer | Wash Capacity: 8 Kg | Max Spin Speed: 1200 RPM | Special Features: Time Manager, Large LCD Display, Delay Start Function, Extra Rinse, Pre Wash, AutoSense.
- Inverter Motor: A big thanks to the inverter motor of this Electrolux washing machine. It is energy efficient and washes your clothes silently and efficiently thus reducing your burden and making your life easier. Moreover, you can make the most out of the 10 years warranty that it offers on the inverter motor.
- AutoSense: Providing you with maximum flexibility to suit your needs and preferences. Regardless of whether you need to wash small loads or large loads, this washer does its job by adjusting the cycle. For smaller loads, this washer automatically adjusts the use of energy and water as well as the time. On the other hand, to wash big loads in one go, it comes with an extra-large drum.
- Delay Start Function: Featuring flexible functionality and technology especially for you to suit your busy lifestyle. The delay start function enables you to load the washing machine and begin it later. Therefore, it is extremely beneficial if you need to avoid noise at a certain time. Thus, you save time and can also plan ahead.
- Time Manager: Now, you can easily adjust the cycle and your laundry will be ready when need it to be. A big thanks to the Time Manager for making this possible and ensuring that the laundry fits into your schedule.
- Smart Restart: You don’t have to worry if the voltage fluctuates since the Smart Restart feature helps your washing machine to restart automatically.
- Time Care: Without compromising on the fabric or the results, the time care feature of this washing machine enables you to choose the duration of your wash. There, your clothes are ready as and when you need them.
- Price: Bring home the Electrolux Front Load Washing Machine for an estimated cost of AED 1,300.
2. LG Front Load Washing Machine [F2J5NNP7S]
Brand: LG | Model: F2J5NNP7S | Type: Front Load Washer | Wash Capacity: 6 Kg | Max Spin Speed: 1200 RPM | Special Feature: Smart Diagnosis
- Optimal Wash: A big thanks to the 6-motion Inverter DD mechanism of this LG front load washing machine. This makes it suitable to treat all kinds of fabric.
- Optimized Motion Combinations: For each type of fabric, the optimized motion combinations enable the appropriate utilization of energy.
- Powerful Washing: Stepping, filtration and scrubbing are the 3 motions that are available for powerful washing.
- 3 Motions for a Delicate Wash: A total of 3 motions are configured for a delicate wash. These include tumble, rolling and swing.
- Aesthetics: This washing machine is made of metal which is why it is sturdy. In addition to the metal body is the silver finish that gives this washing machine a fine finish. Not to forget, it makes it look elegant and sleek too.
- Fast Troubleshooting: The Smart Diagnosis feature eliminates your need of calling the technician. It provides a hassle-free, quick and easy way out for figuring and resolving issues and also solve them automatically.
- In order to troubleshoot your appliance, simply dial the LG customer service number.
- Once you do this, place your smartphone on the LG washing machine and there you go.
- The LG washing machine automatically communicates with the computerized customer service and diagnoses the issue within seconds.
- Price: LG Front Load Washing Machine is available approximately for AED 1,400.
3: Westpoint Front Loading Washing Machine – Washer and Dryer [WMX-61019E]
Brand: Westpoint | Model: WMX-61019E | Type: Front Load Washer and Dryer | Wash Capacity: 6 Kg | Drying Capacity: 6 Kg | Max Spin Speed: 1000 RPM | Special Feature: Steam Cycle, Electronic/LCD Display, Timer-delay
- Save More: Featuring a 3-star ESMA Energy Rating that makes this Westpoint washing machine one of the most energy-efficient and economic washing machines. Besides being good for your environment, it also saves you money on your utility bills such as water and energy bills.
- Rust-Proof Stainless Steel Drum: The best part about this washing machine is that it increases the life of the washer.
- Large Door: The door of this washing machine has a diameter of 71 inches which makes it large enough. Hence, you can easily load your clothes and remove them by opening this large door.
- 10 Wash Programs: Regardless of cotton, delicate clothing, mix, synthetics or daily laundry, this wide range of 10 wash programs ensures optimal care for all your clothing. Hence, the choice is yours, right from washing your delicate outfits in a gentle manner to rigorously cleaning your gym clothes.
- LED Display Panel: The LED display panel keeps you alert and notifies you of the wash cycle’s progress. And the best part about this LED display panel is that you can read everything it displays even in low light. Thereby, making it a perfect choice.
- Removes Toughest of Stains: Notice results in the first wash itself as this washing machine removes the toughest of stains.
- Price: Westpoint Front Loading Washing Machine – Washer and Dryer is available for a price of around AED 700.
4. Samsung Front Load Washing Machine [WW70J4373MA]
Brand: Samsung | Model: WW70J4373MA | Type: Front Load Washer | Wash Capacity: 7 Kg | Max Spin Speed: 1200 RPM | Special Features: Quick Wash Program, Eco Drum Clean technology, Smart Check Error Monitoring
- Unique Soft Curl Design: The Diamond Drum’s unique “soft curl” design features smooth diamond-shaped ridges. This is supremely gentle on your clothes.
- Small Water Exit Holes: The small holes on the diamond drum help the water to exit thereby protecting the fabric and preventing the clothes from getting trapped.
- Quick Wash Program: You can save time when it comes to smaller loads as the quick wash program cleans lightly soiled clothes efficiently and quickly. This program is a perfect solution as it does its job in about 15 minutes thus helping you cope up with your busy schedule.
- Chemical-free Drum Sanitization: Offering you satisfaction and convenience at its best, the Eco Drum Clean Technology keeps your front load washer fresh. That too, without the usage of any harsh chemicals. Besides this, it also notifies you automatically when it is in need of cleaning.
- Smart Check Automatic Error Monitoring System: This system detects and diagnoses problems and also provides easy troubleshooting solutions by using a smartphone App. Thus, saving you time and also help you avoid calling engineers and technicians. This easy troubleshooting is available on iPhone and Android devices.
- Price: Samsung Front Load Washing Machine is available for a price of around AED 980.
Rank 5: Super General Front Loading Washing Machine [SGW6100NLED]
Brand: Super General | Model: SGW6100NLED | Type: Front Load Washer | Wash Capacity: 6 Kg | Max Spin Speed: 1000 RPM | Special Feature: Energy-saving, Child Lock, Less Noisy
- Self-Clean: Experience effortless hygiene with the self-clean mode as it prevents your washer from building up a bad odour. It also removes detergent residues from the drum. Additionally, it ensures a clean and hygienic wash thus leading to improved washing results. Ensure you don’t add any garments or clothes into your washing machine during this cycle to wash them.
- Sterilizes the Interior: The water heats up to 90 degrees Celcius when you run the self-clean mode wash cycle. This ensures proper sterilization of the interior. Also, the more frequently you wash, the shorter should the cleaning intervals be.
- Eco Wash: A big thanks to the eco wash mode as it lowers the amount of water and the energy for heating by making use of lower wash and rinse temperature. Eco wash is a perfect mode for all those who want to save on precious resources and achieve great results. All you need to do is add a little more time to the regular cycle. Go green now!
- Maximum Spin Speed: The majority of the garments such as silk, new wool, or outdoor and functional clothing should be cleaner gently. 1000 revolutions per minute (RPM) ensure that the sensitive materials and membranes don’t get damaged. Also, your clothes don’t lose their shape or the colour doesn’t fade off even after multiple cycles.
- Extra Rinse Program: The extra rinse program is one of the best features a washing machine could have as it is extremely beneficial for those suffering from allergy and sensitive skin. It ensures that all the dirt and detergent are flushed out totally by adding an additional rinse to the end of a cycle.
- Child Lock Function: We know that it’s obvious how kids tend to interfere with any appliance or device that piques their interest. Hence, as a safety measure, the child lock function locks the buttons on the panel of the washing machine. This ensures that your kids won’t be able to change the selected washing program which in turn saves your clothes as well as your washing machine from damage.
- Low Noise: During the washing process, this Super General washing machine operates without any noise. It is super quiet with a noise emission of about 59 dB. Hence, it is an ideal option for those living in studio apartments since it doesn’t cause disturbance even if you’re washing machine is in the kitchen.
- Price: Purchase the Super General Front Loading Washing Machine for a price of around AED 750.
Rank 6: Whirlpool Front Load Washing Machine [FWF71052W GCC]
Brand: Whirlpool | Model: FWF71052W GCC | Type: Front Load Washer | Wash Capacity: 7 Kg | Max Spin Speed: 1000 RPM | Special Feature: Colours 15 Program, Start Delay
- Reliable and Durable: This Whirlpool washing machine scores high when it comes to reliability and durability. Thanks to its precision-engineered design.
- Soft Move Feature: This washing machine is equipped with the soft move feature which lets you customize its use for delicate fabrics.
- Unique Drum Movement: Featuring a unique drum movement that cares gently for your soft and delicate fabrics during the cleaning process. It washes your clothes efficiently in a gentle manner while removing all the impurities.
- Colours 15 Program: This program prevents the colour of your clothes from fading off and getting dull. Thus, helping your clothes look as good as new in spite of washing them several times. In other words, it provides optimum colour preservation.
- Start Delay Feature: A big thanks to this feature, you can set the wash program as per your preference and convenience.
- Eliminates Odour Causing Bacteria: Creatively designed to ensure optimal hygiene each time you wash your clothes. It eliminates odour causing bacteria from all your clothes regardless of the type of fabric.
- Fresh Care Technology: Featuring the fresh care technology that is of great help when the wash cycle ends. This is because it tumbles your garments gently.
- Price: Whirlpool Front Load Washing Machine is available for an estimated cost of AED 1,260.
Since you have a clear idea now of which washing machine to consider buying. Let us move to the next most important thing in store. Buying the best washing machine in UAE is not the end, even with the right machine are you washing your clothes correctly? With poor washing methods, you can reduce the lifespan of your clothes and in some cases render them unusable. Which is better to use for your clothes to last longer? Is it a washing machine powder or a liquid detergent? How much to use and so on. Read further to know more and get all your answers.
Washing Machine Powder Vs Liquid Detergent?
Nobody likes wearing faded, pilling off, torn clothes that look old, or ones blotched up with stains. It may be a college event or an important meeting to attend and a faded shirt won’t cut it. What creates a strong first impression is wearing clean and well-washed clothes that look as good as new. To supplement your look, ensure your clothes are wrinkle-free. To do this consider getting the best steam iron in UAE. As the saying goes “The first impression is the last impression”.
Using a washing machine for the first time? Or are you an experienced washing machine user? Regardless you need to know which detergent is correct for your machine and fabrics. There are a variety of detergents available, hence using the wrong one can complicate matters instead of solving them. Here, I have penned down some points for you to consider as soon as you decide to turn on your washing machine. This will help you in knowing the difference between the two.
Powder Detergent or Liquid Detergent?
Ever wondered whether using a powder detergent or liquid detergent makes a difference to your washing machine? The answer to this is YES! A remarkable difference, I might add. It can cost you much more than you could think of if not used in the right manner. We shall now see when to use it. When you hand wash your clothes, using a soap bar or powder detergent is the best. But, when it comes to using a fully automatic washing machine, keep powder detergents and soap bars away.
As a matter of fact, fully automatic washing machines use less water as compared to the hand wash of clothes. Hence, you will notice that powder detergents do not dissolve entirely into the water. These detergents form soapsuds that stick to your clothes in the form of white residue. Especially on the coloured fabrics, thereby damaging the appearance of your clothes. Make sure you follow this the next time you wash your clothes. Just in case your clothes are kind of messed up due to the powder detergent, then rewash your clothes. Instead, you can use a liquid detergent.
Why is a Liquid Detergent Better than a Washing Machine Powder?
Liquid detergents are equipped with multiple advantages over the traditionally used soap powders. Firstly, liquid detergents get dissolved faster as compared to soap powders in water. Secondly, they don’t create white residues that stick to your clothes, as they don’t form any soapsuds. Thirdly, they help in faster stain removal. The advantage of using liquid detergents over soap powders is you save a lot of soap as well as water. Liquid detergents are concentrated solutions, this means even a small amount can help you through an entire wash. On the other hand, soap powders require larger quantities of water to dissolve completely as compared to liquid detergents.
Besides buying the best washing machine in UAE, we should also know that today’s washing machines prefer the use of liquid detergents over machine soap powders. The reason behind this is they possess special types of soap dispensers. Liquid detergents do not contain bleach, thus making it another reason for being a better option. Therefore, it is ideal for washing woolen and silk clothes.
Soap powders come with a built-in bleach formula. Bleach, as we all know can damage the delicate fabric and affect the colour of the clothes as well. Hence, making it a deadly substance. Liquid detergents are better to opt for because they dissolve in hot as well as cold water. They do not harm the different parts of the machine since they dissolve entirely in water. Cleaning the washing machine is easy as these liquid detergents do not stick to the parts of the machine.
When are Soap Powders preferred over Liquid Detergents?
Soap powders are preferable over liquid detergents when a lot of white clothes need to be washed. If you have naughty kids at home then you will experience how playful and stubborn they are. Children are prone to dirtying their white clothes over their coloured school uniforms. The toughest challenge parents face is removing the mud and grease from these white clothes. That too with the help of liquid detergents. You may have to use your hands to clean the mud before you put the clothes in the washing machine. To avoid all this, use soap powders. With minimum scrubbing, they are capable of removing large quantities of mud and grease, thus serving you better.
Different Types of Detergents for your Washing Machine
You can opt for “Do It Yourself” liquid detergents, soapless detergents, and detergent pods. These are in addition to the washing machine powders and liquid detergents available in the market. Each of them has its own advantages.
- “DIY” liquid detergents comprise the mixing of different liquid detergents together. The fragrance is a major element in these types of detergents.
- If hard water is supplied in your homes, then soapless detergents are ideal. They do not cause flaking, thereby protecting your expensive washing machine parts.
- Detergent pods contain detergents and softening ingredients in a polyvinyl film packet. In order to save soap and lots of water, you can place these detergent pods directly into the machine. It is important to ensure that these pods are kept out of reach from children.
Top Load vs Front Load Washing Machines
There are mixed reviews on front-load vs top-load washing machines. When making a decision look at the available space in your home. Top load washing machines are better for smaller areas, as they do not need to swing open the way front-load machines do. There more points to base your decision on. Consumers are always looking out for ways to get what they are paying for. I believe, choosing between a front load and top load washing machine is a personal choice. Here are 8 factors that will help you to choose between the two
Which is Easier to Use?
Top-loading washing machines are more convenient since you don’t have to bend over to load and unload clothes. Thus, making it ideal for aged buyers and those with joint problems. To reduce this issue with front loaders, consider installing the units on laundry pedestals that raise the units about 12-15″. In addition, top loaders enable you to add clothes during mid-cycle, or even right after starting the cycle. If you have forgotten your favourite t-shirt or a pair of socks in the clothes basket then it is easy to add them to a top-loading machine. These machines distribute the fabric softener evenly compared to its counterpart i.e the front loading machines. Apart from this, top-loading washing machines can also collect lint.
How Quickly Do They Wash?
Top loading washing machines with an agitator tend to wash the clothes faster compared to its counterpart. Thus, making it an ideal option for people who desire a quick wash of their clothes. Clothes are continuously immersed in water in a top load washer (with an agitator), hence they wash clothes faster. All top-loaders are not the same since some have an agitator and some don’t. An agitator is a mechanism that creates motion by shaking and forcing water through the machine leading to vibration. This mechanism is within the washer. Machines with agitators are quick to wash. But machines without an agitator can clean better that too with more clothes at once by using less water. These machines are known as high-efficiency (HE) washing machines and cost more.
Which Cleans Better?
Despite the fact that top-loading washing machines can be easier on your back and convenient to use. They can be rougher on clothes, especially if the machine is overloaded. Besides this, they experience a difficult time washing larger items, such as pillows and comforters. The reason being, these clothes won’t fully immerse in the water. On the other hand, front loaders are gentler with clothes. Hence, front-loading machines are better at this job.
Front loading washing machines are more expensive compared to their counterparts. This is justifiable since they offer more quality cleaning and are more energy and water-efficient. According to TXU energy, average front-loading washing machines use 40% less water than the average top-loading washing machines. Research states that America’s 2nd biggest water expense comes from washing machines. Front-loading washing machines can cut down this cost. There are Consumer Reports that rate front-loading washing machines higher as excellent and very good. But, top loaders are normally being rated poor or fair. The upfront cost will always be more for a front loader, but in the long run, you will save. Thus, your total expense evens out.
Which is More Flexible for Installation?
Confused which one to opt for because of the less space in your house? Consider purchasing a front-loading washing machine. The reason being they have the ability to be stacked with a dryer. In this way, it uses less space as compared to a top-loading machine. Many houses and rented places have their laundry equipment located in small closets where the only option available is vertical space. Even those, however, who have a bigger area prefer vertical as it saves them the additional floor space for storage. Storage for other household items increases and the overall appeal of your home appears clutter-free.
Front-loading washing machines spin about 33% times faster compared to the top-loading washing machines during the final spin cycle. This is great to keep pace with day-to-day activities. This indicates that more water will be removed from the clothes before you transfer them to the dryer. Your clothes, as a result, will dry faster in the dryer and will be easily transferable between the two units. The only drawback is that the spin cycle of the front-loaders leads to a lot of vibration making noise that is very annoying. But overall, a front-loader would win.
The Mold (Smell) Issue
The biggest issue faced with using a front-loading washing machine is that mold can build up around the door’s rubber gasket with time. Front-loading washing machines, therefore, require a lot more maintenance than top-loading washing machines. Top-loading washing machines don’t face this issue since they rely on gravity to pull down water. Hence the water doesn’t get trapped in any seals.
Are You Taking Care of Your Washing Machine?
- Daily Maintenance: Once you finish washing your clothes, always keep the door of the machine open. This will let the moisture and dampness dry out. To avoid any musty smell inside the tub, you need to keep your washing machine moisture-free and dry. If a lot of greasy and dirty load was washed, ensure you clean the machine walls with a damp cloth. Additionally, you need to clean the tub with a damp cloth to remove any slimy buildup.
- Don’t Wash Heavy Stuff: Never wash heavy carpets and rubber mats in your washing machine. This will cause internal damage by the pressure exerted on the washing machine motor.
- Understand and Follow Washing Machine Settings: Most of the washing machines in UAE have 3 types of wash settings. They are normal, medium and strong. Always select the normal wash option for standard loads. Go for a normal or medium setting if you are washing baby clothes or any delicate clothes. Select strong setting when you are washing very dirty and greasy loads. Always select the right setting depending upon the type of clothes to be washed. Avoid negligence in order to avoid damage to your washing machine.
- Clean the Interiors of Your Washing Machine: Unfortunately, your washing machine can’t clean itself, although it can wash your clothes. So, it is your duty to clean it and maintain it. If your washing machine is equipped with this filter. Detach the removable lint filter and remove the lint off your clothes and attach it back, Lint is dangerous as it clogs the water pipes resulting in improper washing of clothes. Ensure you check the filter of your washing machine in case your clothes look old. In order to remove the detergent build-up, grease, and dirt from the tub, dispenser and water pipes. Just run the machine with water, 2 cups of white vinegar or lime juice with a hot wash. Performing this once in 3 months ensures the interior of your machine and outlet pipe are clean of grease. Further, this will help you protect your machine from hard water, residue, and other potentially-harmful build ups too.
- Remove Rust: If your clothes develop reddish-orange spots after being washed in the washing machine then this is due to rust. See to it that you look for the rusted spots in your tub or dispenser. You can remove these rust spots by adding 2 cups of lemon juice and running the machine for one wash cycle on hot water. If this tip doesn’t work then you will have to get the tub changed. Sometimes it so happens, that the rust is present in the water pipes. The water used gets rust particles from the pipe. In such cases, you will have to replace the pipes.
Wash Cycle Explained
Generally, the working of a washing machine is a 3 step process. And this 3 step process is known as a wash cycle. We have penned down all the three steps in detail for you to give you a better understanding.
Step 1: Wash
Well, a washing machine works by agitating the clothes. What we mean by agitating is that it moves the clothes in a sort of a violent manner (without damaging your clothes) so that the detergent is able to loosen the stain or dust/dirt particles that are stuck on your clothes. In other words, agitating loosens the dirt particles and separates them from the fabric. You can select the duration and the intensity as per your requirement. Most often, the washing machine itself does the selection job. Thus, it is referred to as a smart appliance.
Step 2: Rinse
Once the loose and dirty particles mix with the soapy water it becomes dirty. This dirty soapy water is then drained out through a drain pipe. After it is drained out, the washing machine fills itself with fresh and clean water to rinse out the dirt particles and the remaining detergent.
Step 3: Spin/Dry
Once the rinsing is complete, the washing machine drains out the water that is remaining. Next, it spins rapidly and throws most of the water out from the wet clothes by working on warm air and centrifugal force. Although, spinning won’t dry your clothes completely (not 100%), it is far better than twisting the wet clothes by hand or squeezing them to remove the water.
Washing Machine FAQ’s
Both have their pros and cons. Front loading washing machines are gentler with clothes. Unlike top loaders, they wash large items such as pillows and comforters without any hassle. Moreover, front loaders are more energy and water-efficient. Besides this, they offer more quality cleaning. On the contrary, top-loading washing machines are more convenient compared to front-loading machines. This is because you don’t have to bend over to load and unload clothes. Hence, it is an ideal option for aged people and those facing joint problems.
The price of the washing machine depends upon its capacity and the brand that you opt for. Consider reading the washing machine price guide article for detailed information on the budget as per the capacity. Additionally, this article will also help you in purchasing the ideal capacity of the washing machine. Depending upon your family size and how often you wash your clothes.
Using an automatic washing machine is really simple. Firstly, pull out the dispenser drawer and add the detergent to it. Add adequate amount of detergent depending upon the size of your clothes. After you do this, turn on the washer and select the cycle depending upon your clothes. Select the setting and begin the cycle. The control panel will reflect the cycle time. This will give you an indication of the amount of time in which your clothes will be ready.
Purchasing the best washing machine in UAE is not enough. You need to clean it regularly and maintain it well. Read 9 tips to keep the washing machine from damaging clothes. Following these tips will help your washing machine function well and last for long years too. Besides this, you can save your clothes from damage too.
The spin speed in a washing machine is the speed at which the tub spins when in the final cycle. During the process, the washing machine empties the water. The tub spins around very fast to wring the water out of the clothes. Thus making effort to dry the clothes. Moreover, it minimises the amount of time for the clothes drying on the line.
I trust you found the information on the best washing machine in UAE useful. To conclude this article I would like to say “Washing machines are no more a luxury, they are a necessity for every household today”. So choose wisely. I really hope this informative article guided your decision. The perfect washing machine is one which suits your requirements by keeping the budget in mind. In addition to buying the best washing machine in UAE, you can also read 9 tips to keep the washing machine from damaging clothes. This will give you added information on how to get your clothes out of the washing machine clean and as good as new.