The best treadmill in UAE is a great investment for all those who can’t make time to go to the gym. Are you fed up of those annoying lectures from your relatives and friends because of that ugly belly fat (paunch)? Or you yourself are avoiding the mirror since it shows you how you look like (maybe a fat potato). Nothing is better than purchasing the best treadmill in UAE for home use. Additionally, running on a treadmill also relieves stress and transforms your mood. Moreover, a treadmill is of great help for all those who have a hectic schedule and commute long distance to their workplace. Apart from this are the working women who need to cater to their family as well as manage their work in the office.
In addition, are those individuals who are seeking more options to exercise from home instead of spending on costly gyms. Lastly, people who are not obese or fat, but want to stay fit and healthy and burn all those extra calories. Without further ado, let’s move on to the best treadmill in UAE. This place contains all the information that you need about a treadmill. This article will make it easier for you to select the right treadmill for you and your family. Hence, the best treadmill in UAE is just a step away.
Best Treadmill in UAE – Quick List
|Treadmill||Type||Speed||Max. User Weight||Check Price|
|Powermax Fitness Unisex||Foldable||1 to 14 Km/hr||100 Kgs||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Magic||Foldable||1 to 12 Km/hr||75 Kgs||Price in Amazon.ae|
|0.5 to 6 Km/hr||110 Kgs||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Powermax Fitness Motorized||Foldable||1 to 10 Km/hr||90 Kgs||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Skyland||Foldable||0.8 to 12 Km/hr||100 kgs||Price in Amazon.ae|
Why Buy a Treadmill for Home?
Well, there are several reasons why you should purchase a treadmill for home use. First and foremost, purchasing a treadmill indicates that you don’t need to work out in a crowded, sweaty gym. Another reason is you no more have to change in those stinky changing rooms in the gym. Also, some people are very uncomfortable while working out in front of others in the gym. No offence as each one has their own preferences and comfort level. Hence, a treadmill at home would be the best option. Now, let’s talk about the schedule and gym fees.
For all those who work 9 to 6 pm or even later don’t find the time to go to the gym. This is because of the distance from their workplace to the gym. Another bunch of people are those who need to cater to their family before commuting to their workplace or after work. Going to the gym is cumbersome or next to impossible for them. Similarly, you may tend to get caught up with work or important meetings. Again you’re stuck and you miss the gym which in turn takes a toll on your work out.
Gym: Pros & Cons
Apart from this is the gym fees. The gym fees in UAE are not at all cheap or reasonable. They charge you a bomb. One of the most important things to note is that once you join the gym, you have to continue. You can’t stop going since you’ll put on more weight or even double the weight when you stop. Therefore, you need to keep all these things in mind before joining a gym.
Furthermore, you can also listen to music, talk on the phone, work on your PC or laptop and watch TV too while working out at home. Since you can multitask while using the treadmill, your work out turns out to be more interesting and fun. Hence, it’s not a burden and neither boring. Additionally, treadmills aren’t just a single skill specialist. You can always switch up your workouts to include a variety of cardio. This includes jogging, walking, running and sprinting. Make a commitment to this marvellous combo and nothing can stop you from losing weight. As well as gaining muscles, improving your heart health, and increasing your endurance.
Powermax Fitness is one of the best treadmill in UAE for its amazing build quality, features and latest functionalities.
- Heart Rate Sensor: This sensor helps in the heart as well as hand rate monitoring. It is present on the crossbar handle. Moreover, it helps you find the most suitable exercise mode to fit your heart rate. Thus, it takes care of your exercise intensity.
- Connect Treadmill Via Mobile App: Simply put the complex traditional console into a mobile phone App. Further, when you upgrade the app, it expands the functions without any limitations.
- 100% Pre-Installed: Stay stress-free since this treadmill is motorized and full preinstalled. Hence, saving you time and effort as you can directly start using it. Thus, you don’t have to fiddle or fix screws and bolts.
- LED Control Panel: With the help of this, you can increase or decrease the speed. And you can also stop it with the brake.
- Built-in Pulse Sensor: It provides you with real-time data during your workout session. The results help the members to know when they are in the ideal heart-healthy zone.
- Silkworm Cushioning System: Here is a shock absorption technology that works wonders.
- It originates from the principle of cushioning of professional running shoes.
- Additionally, it makes use of inert material to wrap the springs.
- Besides this, it absorbs the impact force and removes most of the back.
- Foldable: With a 90 degrees fast folding feature, it saves space. This one-click folding provides upright storage due to its space-saving design. Additionally, it also has wheels for faster transportation.
- Top Speed: This treadmill has a top speed of 14km/hr powered by a 2.0HorsePower HiTorque DC LAMMER motor.
- Display: Featuring a display which tracks the speed, time, distance, calories as well as heart rate. And displays the same.
- Safety Clip: While running on the treadmill you can attach the safety clip to your clothes and run as normal. It will make the treadmill autostop if you drift back or fall dangerously on the treadmill.
- Interactive Equipment Features: It provides interactive equipment features such as run/jog/walk on trails. This provides variety to your indoor workout and keeps you moving at home itself.
- Compact: Most importantly, it’s lightweight and compact in comparison to the other treadmills. Thus, you can keep it under the sofa or bed with ease.
- Safety Measure: The 1.2m magnetic line connecting the user to the treadmill will stop quickly for the users safety. This happens once pulled off the treadmill.
- Hassle-Free Exercise: It possesses features that meet modern technology. Thus making your exercise quick, convenient, hassle-free. And above all fun.
- Price: Powermax Fitness Unisex Treadmill is available approximately for AED 1,720.
Rank 2: Magic Treadmill
- Speed: With a maximum speed of 12 Km/hr powered by 1.0Hp DC. You can run, jog and walk on this treadmill with ease.
- Aesthetics: A rick black finish that will go well with your modern home in UAE. It will save you the effort of cleaning it. Since there won’t be marks or stains seen on it and won’t look dirty.
- Interactive Display: The display tracks the speed, calories, distance, time, as well as heart rate. And then it displays the same.
- Maximum User Weight: The maximum weight of an individual that it can take is 75 Kgs.
- Easy to Store: A device that is easy to store since it is easily foldable. You can keep it in a corner of your home or even make it lean on any object. Therefore, you can save a lot of space at home.
- LED Control Panel: In short, it lets you control the treadmill.
- The interactive LCD displays the results to you. So you don’t have to struggle by calculating or doing anything by yourself.
- It also enables you to increase or decrease speed. Moreover, you can also stop it with the brake.
- Belt Size: As a matter of fact, the rate at which the belt moves is the rate at which the person walks or runs on the treadmill. The Magic Treadmill’s belt has a dimension of 2050 x 350 x 1.4.
- Price: Magic Treadmill is available for around AED 800.
Rank 3: WalkingPad Unisex Treadmill
- Transportation Wheels: It is equipped with convenient transportation wheels that make it steady and easy to move this device around.
- Double Folding: Featuring an innovative double folding frame body. This saves a lot of space in your home. And your treadmill won’t be an obstacle to anyone in the house.
- Smart & Unique Design: When it comes to aesthetics, this treadmill really stands out. It’s a walking pad featuring a smart and unique design.
- Adaptive Speed Adjustment: Adjust the speed as and when you want to. It’s quite adaptive and takes care of your needs.
- No Installation Required: Cheer up as you don’t need to install this device.
- Remote Control: It comes with a remote control that has a start/stop button. As well as an acceleration button, deceleration button and a wake-up or mode switch.
- Overall Benefits: Firstly, it relaxes your mind and body. Walking on this can improve the state of your mind and calm your body. Thus, it can have a tremendous effect on both, your body as well as your mind.
- Multiple Protection Mechanism: When it comes to safety, this product is worth it. This is because it features overcurrent protection, BH protection, Novice speed limit protection. As well as motor protection, high-temperature protection and overload protection.
- Mijia App: With the Mijia app, you can access the Xiaomi smart home ecosystem. You can also screen the data to the floating window of Xiaomi TV through the Mijia App. Additionally, you can also set and adjust the related functions in the App.
- Price: WalkingPad Unisex Treadmill is available approximately for AED 1,360.
- Easily Foldable: This space-saving foldable treadmill doesn’t compromise on quality with size. Moreover, it keeps your treadmill workouts challenging and effective. When it comes to storage, you can keep it near the shelf or even inside your closet.
- Built-in Speakers & Audio iPhone & MP3 Connections: It is equipped with AUX input. Hence you can listen to music from your iPhone or MP3 player while exercising. This, in turn, keeps you in a good mood.
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: It can take weight up to 90 Kgs. Thus, the max user weight capacity is 90 Kgs. Moreover, it also features wide side rails for safety.
- However, PowerMax recommends an extra 25Kg buffer for running.
- For instance, if your weight is 65 Kgs, then it’s always better to opt for a treadmill with a max user weight capacity of 90 Kgs.
- Low Running Deck Design: One of the best features is the low running deck design. Therefore, it helps you feel safe and enables you to be closer to the surface.
- Quiet Energy Saving Motor: A powerful motor that is 99% copper core. Moreover, the noise is controlled with 68DB. Hence, you benefit since none of your family members or neighbours will get disturbed. So, you can exercise stress-free.
- Heart Rate Sensor: All thanks to the grip pulse sensor, since it enables you to monitor your heart rate. Simply place your palm on the handle grip. This enables you to maintain within your target zone.
- USB Connection: It also offers you the option of connecting your USB pen drive. So if it loaded with your favourite list of MP3 songs then you can listen to music while using the treadmill.
- Easy to Transport: Featuring 2 transportation wheels that enable the treadmill to be moved easily in comparison to other treadmills.
- Anti Skid Running Belt: The multi-layer running belt is made of 1.8mm thick multi-ply polyester satin weave. It helps to reduce shock.
- PVC: The PVC non-slip surface offers better, skid proof and rebound resilience function.
- Dynamic Balancing: Precision machine steel crown rollers with dynamic balancing. This keeps the belt centred and ensures the smooth movement of the running belt. Additionally, it also increases the life of bearings and running belt.
- Lifetime Frame Warranty: The mainframe of the treadmill is made of heavy gauge steel. In addition, it has 3 layers of quality paint that prevents corrosion and ensures longer life of the treadmill.
- Price: Powermax Fitness Motorized Treadmill is available for around AED 1,060.
Rank 5: Skyland Treadmill
- Convenient Design: Featuring a convenient and pleasing design that includes safe and comfortable handlebar controls. Thus helping you to control the speed and adjust it to your preference. That too without even removing your hands from the handlebars.
- Speed: With a speed of 12Km/hour and 2.0 HP, DC motor. You can run, walk or jog on this treadmill in the comfort of your own home.
- Capacity: It can take an individual weighing 100Kg. This is because it has a capacity of 100Kg.
- Multi-Function Display: It displays the number of calories that you burn. As well as the speed, time, distance and pulse.
- Twister: The twister function helps in toning your physique and improve balance. It does this by working and improving your entire core or midsection.
- As a matter of fact, the core comprises muscles that support and stabilize your body.
- These muscles are lower back muscles, abdominal muscles, hips, glutes, and pelvis.
- Massage Feature: The massage feature offers you massage techniques. It also allows for sit-ups, and more.
- Price: Skyland Treadmill is available for an estimated price of AED 1,300.
Factors to Consider while Buying a Treadmill
I understand that purchasing a treadmill is not an easy task. However, there are certain factors that you need to consider before purchasing the best treadmill in UAE. Identifying and understanding these factors will definitely make your purchasing process easier.
Type of Exercise
One of the most important factors to consider while purchasing the best treadmill in UAE is the type of exercise that you can carry out using the treadmill. Firstly, ask yourself if you want to run, sprint, jog, cross-train or perform all these 4 exercises on the treadmill. Once you decide on this and identify your needs. Accordingly, you can make your purchase. If you only want to walk, run or jog then you can purchase a treadmill which supports only these 3 exercises. But, if you also want to sprint and cross-train, then you’ll have to purchase a treadmill that is designed and supports all these exercises.
Keep in mind, that low quality or budget treadmills are meant only for walking and jogging. So be careful while purchasing a treadmill for home use. In short, your requirements should match the features and functionalities of the treadmill that you’re going to purchase.
Weight, Capacity & Durability
Ensure you opt for a treadmill with a good weight. This indicates how well the machine is built. It shouldn’t rattle and shake while you’re using it because it can harm you. Also, a heavyweight treadmill determines that it is strong and sturdy enough to handle your weight and serve you for long years to come. It will also be safe and stable. Moreover, they are the best option for extended usage, training situations and for users who appreciate high-tech features and functionalities.
Additionally, you should always look for the maximum weight capacity of an individual that the treadmill offers. This indicates the maximum weight that it can take of an individual. Now, I shall guide you with the durability of a treadmill. Firstly, a durable treadmill is one which is of good quality. It should be strong and sturdy enough to handle your weight as well as the different exercises that you’re intending to use it for. Especially sprinting and cross-train.
First and foremost, you need to consider the size of your house. Do you have a dedicated area or room for the treadmill and can leave it that way 100% of the time? Well, if that’s the case then you can opt for a non-folding treadmill. However, if you need to store your treadmill in a small area then purchase a foldable treadmill. Especially, if you’re room or the place you’ll be keeping it has other things too. Also, ensure that the treadmill you purchase has wheels for easy transportation.
Running Surface Area
Another important feature to consider is the running surface area. If you’re a tall person with a long-running stride or if you heal strike. Then opt for a treadmill with a large deck area. It should be at least 55 inches long and 20 inches wide. Generally, the ideal size of the running surface area is 60 inches by 22 inches. Yes, it’s surprising how much difference the extra 2 inches make on the width.
With any appliance or gadget come a lot of questions and doubts. Well, here are some of the common FAQs that will clear your doubts and help you use the best treadmill in UAE in an efficient manner.
It is easier to run on the treadmill rather than running outdoors. There are several reasons for the same. Firstly, the main reason is that the treadmill belt assists in leg turnover. Thus, making it easier for you to run faster. Most of the individuals find that their pace on the treadmill doesn’t correlate to their road pace. Additionally, the soft tissue conditioning or hardening that occurs with road running does not occur with treadmill running. The reason behind this is that the plate or base on the treadmill gives more than road surfaces.
Furthermore, the treadmill can be a great training tool. When you make use of the treadmill, it helps you run faster by speeding up the pace for short intervals. Further, it helps you to slow it down for recovery intervals. However, over the long term, heavy treadmill use may leave you more prone to injuries such as stress fractures.
It’s not necessary to wear different running shoes on a treadmill. You can use the same pair of shoes that you use outside while running on the road. Therefore, it is just a matter of choice and comfort. But, if you feel that you need a different pair of running shoes then you can do so.
The main thing is that you should wear shoes that are designed for your feet and also on the way you run. Moreover, you should also wear shoes that fit you properly. Some people opt for a lighter pair of shoes that offers less cushioning. This is because the running surface of the treadmill is softer than most outdoor surfaces.
The calories that are burnt on a treadmill are accurate, provided you keep certain things in mind. Placing even a slight amount of weight on the support rails of the treadmill can decrease the actual calories burnt. It can decrease it by 20% or more. So, if you want the calorie count or in other words, the calories burnt readings to be accurate then keep your hands off the support rails.
Below lie simple equations to calculate and compare the total calories burned per mile.
For running (5 mph and higher): Total calories burned per mile = .75 x bodyweight (in pounds).
Net calories burned per mile= .63 x weight
For walking (3 to 4 mph): Total calories burned per mile = .53 x bodyweight
Net calories burned per mile= .30 x weight
In order to increase the challenge level of your treadmill workout, consider running on a Treadmill with incline. Firstly, using incline is a great way to increase calorie burn. Secondly, it also builds muscle during each treadmill workout. On the other hand, using a treadmill without incline makes walking or running even easier as compared to running outside on a level surface. The reason behind this is that there’s no wind resistance. Therefore, there’s no challenge here. So, in order to burn those calories and lose weight, you need to opt for a treadmill that’s equipped with an incline motor.
Get a Treadmill Home and Stay Fit & Healthy
I’m glad that you’re still here. Indeed, the best treadmill in UAE can help you get rid of all the extra weight. As a matter of fact, running on the best treadmill in UAE is one of the most effective ways to lose belly weight. Moreover, walking and running on the best treadmill in UAE not only burns calories for overall fat loss. But it also directly affects the visceral fat that lies under your stomach muscles. Hence, a treadmill is an excellent source of exercise. I would advise you to read this article again if you’re confused about which one to purchase. First and foremost keep in mind all your requirements including the type of exercises you want it for.
In addition, keep in mind the necessary factors such as the type of treadmill you prefer, the maximum speed and user weight capacity. Never compromise on quality to save costs. The more the features and functionalities, the more you benefit. Purchasing a strong and sturdy treadmill is of utmost importance. You don’t want something that is shaky and uncomfortable to use. Your health is in your hands. Happy exercising! You may also want to check the best back posture corrector in UAE. It provides essential support to your body, aligns the spine and improves your posture in turn.