Always wanted a home theater ? But too tired of the entire set up ? Worried about your office presentations and looking for options? Why not get a projector? All your answers are here in this simple device. Whether its movie screening or office presentation , the mini projector is your savior. Portability and ease of use makes it to the top place. The best mini projectors in Saudi Arabia are here for you explained in detailed and ordered as per the features, prices, and much more.
Best Mini Projectors for Home Use – Quick List
|Mini Projector||Brightness||Resolution||Check Price|
|UNIC T6 Mini Projector||3500 lumens||1280×720||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Anker Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector||100 ANSI lumens||854×480||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Mainstayae Mini Projector||200 ANSI lumens||1280×720||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Anker Nebula Prizm||2500 lumens||800×480||Price on Amazon.sa|
Best Mini Projectors for Office Use – Quick List
|Mini Projector||Brightness||Resolution||Check Price|
|Benq Projector||3600 lumens||1920 x 1200||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Epson EB-X05 Projector||3300 lumens||XGA||Price on Amazon.sa|
Important Specs to Consider
Brightness depends on the way the projector displays the image quality on the screen which especially holds true in cases where you try to project something on the screen when in any condition other than total darkness.
The basic thing you should know before purchasing a projector even a mini one is that brightness is in lumens (lm). Some companies also use their own brightness measuring scale to indicate brightness intensity projected at lumen. I know its confusing but the most trusted brand’s criteria aim to use ANSI lumens also known as the American National Standard Institute, which makes the measurement is much easier, specific and accurate for the brightness of the projector. Just keep in mind that the higher number indicates a higher brightness level.
Native Resolution of the Image
Resolution is the pixels being displayed on the screen. More pixels means more detailed the image will be. A particular image or video may look great on a smaller sized screen but once the screen size changes so do the quality which happens to drop as per the size, the bigger the screen the more the quality drops. Because of this, a mini projector has a feature called native resolution which means that the projector offers a feature to change the resolution of the matter viewed. To keep intact the quality of the matter displayed. Hence by selecting the feature of native resolution the actual resolution of the displayed matter will be projected for better results.
Ease of Connectivity- Bluetooth, USB, HDMI
Factors like these purely depend on you and your needs in your mini projector. What sort of connectivity do you want and would prefer? Since the most common of connectivity option available is the HDMI. Hence, this option will be available for every projector you purchase or consider purchasing.
The best mini projectors in Saudi Arabia have various options or ways of connecting or projecting any matter that needs to be displayed. The availability of these features varies from device to device such as USB, HDMI, Bluetooth, etc. So you have a wide variety of choices to make in terms of projecting any matter at any given point of time as per the availability.
The best mini projector in Saudi Arabia must be able to fulfil every condition known to mankind on purchasing a mini projector and through thorough research, the result is just here just this is here. Have a look at the list of the best mini projectors in Saudi Arabia.
Best Mini Projectors for Home Use
Rank 1: Unic T6 Mini Projector
- Optical Parameters: UNIC T6 mini comes with a brightness of 3500 lumens and a resolution of 1280 x 720. This has the 4.0” Liquid Crystal Display and has the projection screen size of 36-176 inches which is quite good range.
- Inputs: It supports USB 2.0, VGA/ AV/ HDMI connectivity.
- WiFi Connectivity: You could connect his using WiFi to your Android/ iOS devices , tablets, PCs accordingly and play your choice of videos.
- Humanized Design: This projector comes with a slide cover switch and a simple yet stylish design to suit any household. It perfectly suits any occasions office presentations, home theater or any entertainment purposes. Protects your eyes from the damage caused by watching regular TV.
- Attachments: 1 x Power Supply,1 x Projector,1 x User Manual,1 x Remote Control
- Price: This costs you SAR 488. UNIC offers a good projector meeting all the needs of a customer and is of high quality hence I put this before any other brand.
- Pocket Friendly: Anker Nebula is a soda can shaped pocket friendly device easy to carry and place anywhere desired without much troubles. It works wireless without any physical connections making it perfect for your travel requirements.
- 360 Degree Sound: You don’t have to miss whether its a power packed action scene or slightest whispering of romantic partners with this 360 degree sound system. Choose an omni-directional speaker to have an enriching experience.
- Android 7.1: This is not just any projector inclusion of Android 7.1 makes it a very powerful smart projector where you screen your Netflix binging directly or your long lost YouTube collection.
- Long Playtime: You can watch any long films in it in a single charge it runs up to 4 hours for videos and 30 hours for music.
- Screen Mirroring: You can simply mirror your mobile phone/ tablet/pc screen directly to the Nebula making it simpler in terms of usage.
- Connectivity: USB, HDMI Port, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Digital Resolution: The standard display screen size is 100” and comes with a brightness of 100 ANSI Lumens with resolution of 854 x 480.
- Price: Anker Nebula is a high end projector but has multitude of features which makes it worth buying it. It costs SAR 2399
Rank 3: Mainstayae Mini Projector
- Brightness & Clarity: The projector comes with 200 ANSI Lumens, using 30,000 hours long life LED lamp is absolute no harm to your eyes. It has 1280 x 720 RGB native resolution and supports 1080P. Realistic to show the color, giving a clearer imaging to your movie nighta.
- MultiMedia: AV/USB/SD/VGA/Headphone plug which allows you to play most media players on it like PCs, Macs, video games, DVD player, TV stick, and mobile devices. This is an important feature to be considered while purchasing a projector because convenience matters the most.
- Interfaces: High Definition Multimedia Interface/USB*2/VGA/AV/TF. Compatible with U disk, part of smartphone, PC, laptop, PS4, TV box, DVD, etc. Supports 3.5 mm audio output, it can be plugged in headphone or speaker.
- Large Display Size: The projector offer maximum of 180” inches of display size which is huge compared to previous discussed options, this means it gives a wide screen for someone who is planning a community gatherings and not just private affairs. The picture comes with a brightness of 200 ANSI lumens which is very good offering for mini projectors.
- Attachments: 1 x Projector; 1 x Power Cord; 1 x AV Cable; 1 x Remote Control; 1 x User Manual(English)
- Price: This costs just SAR 450
Rank 4: Anker Nebula Prizm
- Wireless: The Anker Prism is a wireless projector run on 2 AAA batteries with WiFi or screen mirroring capability. So you can carry it to your backyard for a movie night without worrying about the connectivity and huge mess of wires entire backyard. It also provides HDMI port , USB for your connection needs.
- Display: The 4” LCD technology comes with a brightness of 100 ANSI Lumens and offers a display size of up to 90”. The image resolution is 800 x 480.
- Premium LED: It supports a multitude of colors allowing you to view exact and wholesome viewing experience . It has the longest running LED Lamp offering 30,000 hours.
- Connectivity: HDMI 1.4, USB, SD Card, AUX-Out
- Design Features: The 5W audio driver lets you connect to high quality music system and runs completely quite due to the extra quiet cooling fan.
- Price: This comes at a price slightly below Nebula version of Anker but is placed at a higher price compared to other brands. It cost SAR 848.
Best Mini Projectors for Office Use
Rank 1: Benq Projector
- Business Projector: BENQ offers a more professional and business projector designed with a smart circuit producing 3600 Lumens Brightness with a 20000:1 contrast ratio. It offers a very crisp, clear images with enhanced quality. It projects a 100 inch image in clear and crisp quality from a distance of 3.98 m, making sure you are able to share your presentation in compact-sized meeting rooms.
- Vertical Key Stone Feature: BenQ business projector counters the trapezoidal effect and adjusts the image perfectly in a square shape on the screen. Moreover, the adjustable feet design lets you set the projector quickly allowing you to start all your meetings at the exact time.
- Connection: The 2 HDMI ports and VGA ports lets you connect your mobile phone and laptop simultaneously for you to give an easy access to multiple subjects during a presentation.
- Smart Eco Mode: This mode saves up to 70% of lamp power and adjusts the brightness required as per the lighting. Also shuts off automatically in 3 minutes of inactivity in Eco Blank Mode and normally shuts off in 20 min of inactivity.
- Safety: The projector is equipped with teeth at the security bar to protect the device from physical theft.
- Price: This comes at SAR 1199 which is a pure value for money deal in office projectors with ultimate brightness levels.
Rank 2: Epson EB-X05 Projector
- EPSON iProjection: This enables you a wireless connection with your devices for smart projection of videos, slides and pictures. The QR Code Reader on the projection allows you to scan it from your smart devices to project files of your choice.
- Multi PC Projection: With the host PC, you can connect up to 50 terminals using the multi PC projection to a single projector. The moderator function given to the host PC helps to monitor and control all the terminals to project what is required in the projector.
- Connectivity: USB Type A, Type B; 1 Dsub; 1 RCA; 2 Audio inputs; 1 HDMI
- Eco Mode: It uses just 0.2 W in standby mode.All the parts are made from pollution free materials and are purely friendly.
- Built in WiFi: The WiFi Connection lets you connect to multiple devices both android, iOS for projecting files of your choice.
- Auto Power on: The projection starts automatically once it detects the signal from VGA or USB input and saves up your time during a presentation.
- Brightness: It provides you with white and color brightness of 33000 lumens with XGA resolution. You can make absolutely stunning business pitches using this.
- Price: This costs SAR 1699
Important Features of a Mini Projector
Resolution indicates the details that a particular image showcases. An image consists of pixels which add the details to the image and is called its resolution. Mini projectors can project any resolution image without the guarantee that the outcome will be great. Additionally, the further the projecting screen is placed the quality decreases. It too depends on the way the content is projected on the screen, that is if the projection is displayed in a higher resolution then it actually is, the quality will drop. Hence native resolution is the best as it displays the same quality of the image as it is.
Portability is another aspect of every mini projector that makes it stand out. It is only possible because of the size and weight of the projector which means that the lighter and compact the weight and size, the easier it is to move the projector around as and where you want to without any constraints. Certainly, no one wants to carry around normal-sized, bulky projectors. Particularly when every other device is getting more compact in size. Hence to cater to just this need is the portability feature. So get a mini projector and make every occasion and event lively with the big screen display of any content.
Sound is the most important feature and element to consider while purchasing the best mini projector in Saudi Arabia as no one would like or prefer to watch anything without some audio content. Thus looking for a great in-built sound system is another feather to the cap. Keep in mind that not all mini projectors offer a good in-built sound system and so this brings the need to connect external speakers. However, if you do have an in-built sound system the weight and hassle of carrying around the additional speakers will be no more.
Indoor Vs Outdoor Use
With a mini projector, you don’t need to worry about the portability or the wiring parts. Though some of the mini projectors still work with the help of cords connected to an electricity point, the convenience is within the battery-powered ones. In fact, they are much more portable and carrying it around be it indoors and outdoors is not a difficult task at all. Not just portability the features of inbuilt sound quality and native resolution make it a fit to take out. Be it a business meeting across the globe, a party, at the pool, night outs or dates you name it you can take it.
Mini Projector FAQs
Can one watch movies in a Projector?
Yes definitely! Because a projector is built for all purposes of viewing any sort of content. Be it images, presentations, games and even videos even in the case of a movie. Hence you can watch any content you want to without worrying about anything.
How much time does a projector last?
It depends on your use and maintenance. Usually, the projector is bound to last for a long time but this lifespan can be affected if and when like any other electronic device due to overheating, rough use and even in case of dust which can settle onto the gadget. In case of a projector, it’s not just the body of the projector at risk but also the bulb which works to project content onto the screens for you. In the case of the fused bulb, this can be replaced and hence you don’t need to panic as you wouldn’t have to replace the whole device.
What do you mean by Projector Aspect Ratio?
The aspect ratio of a projector is the ratio between the height and the width of the screen which defers depending on the content being displayed and is pre-fed into the setting of every projector. The 3 most common aspect ratio of a projector is the 4:3 (XGA & SXGA), 16:10 (WXGA & WUXGA) and 16:9 (standard HDTV, 1080p) which gives the shape of a square, rectangle and the HD TV respectively. On the basis of the content being displayed, this aspect ratio needs to be adjusted. If you don’t change it as per the content matter then it won’t create a problem as such but it will display a border for the rest of the extra part of the film which isn’t what you want.
Can a mini projector be used for outdoors?
Yes, a projector can be used outdoors. The only thing to be kept in mind is the fact that there is no projector which will be able to display content in bright daylight and hence project any content when it is darker outside. A mini projector is easy to use and completely portable. The audio of the projector is loud enough. It is much easier to carry around the screen of a projector than of a TV screen itself.
Hurray! You made it till here so now go get clicking and bring home the best mini projector in Saudi Arabia. You can now spend your time watching your binge shows and movies as if you are in a theatre. Sit back and pamper yourself with those girls night outs or the game nights whatever works for you. Wear the comfiest clothing and voila you got yourself a perfect night spend with your loved one or some ‘me time’ ready to look up to.