If the best massage chair in UAE is what you are looking out for. Then stay here as we have the best brands that include SMING, ARES and iRest. After almost 75 hours of research, we found that these brands are the best in terms of quality, features, technologies and functions. Say bye to those by-weekly trips to the spa and physiotherapist involving unnecessary expenditure. No need to fix any appointments or adjust your schedule as you can use the massage chair at your convenience. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about cross-infection as you will be using it in the comfort of your own home.
Besides helping you choose the right one, this in-depth guide also contains important features to consider, maintenance tips, massage techniques and FAQs to clear your doubts. We have made it as simple as possible for you, hence you won’t regret reading through.
Best Massage Chair in UAE – Quick List
|Massage Chair||Weight||Zero Gravity||Check Price|
|SMING||100 Kgs||Yes||Price on Amazon.ae|
|ARES iSmart Intelligent||88 Kgs||Yes||Price on Amazon.ae|
|138 Kgs||Yes||Price on Amazon.ae|
|71Kgs||Yes||Price on Amazon.ae|
|N/A||Yes||Price on Amazon.ae|
Why Spend so much on a Massage Chair?
Why is a massage chair highly-priced? What are the benefits of a massage chair? What all is it capable of? I’m sure all these questions are haunting you. Not to forget, is it reliable and sturdy enough? Can multiple people use it, or each one needs to purchase a separate one? And how durable is it? I understand that investing in a highly-priced product raises these type of questions in every buyer’s mind. After all, nobody would want to spend their hard-earned money on a product or appliance without knowing how durable or reliable it is. This is why I have put forth this section to justify and answer these questions for you.
Anytime massage (massage at your convenience in the comfort of your own home)
Yes, now you can self-massage yourself at your convenience. That too in the comfort of your own home. This is possible by purchasing the best massage chair in UAE. Firstly, you won’t have to book an appointment with the physiotherapist or massage parlour. Secondly, you won’t have to adjust your schedule as per the physiotherapist’s or masseur’s convenience. Thirdly, you won’t have to apply for a leave. So, you see how beneficial the best massage chair in UAE is.
Additionally, if you visit the physiotherapist/masseur often, then you very well know how long each therapy session is. Due to which you need to spend at least 4 to 5 hours there. Don’t forget to include the travelling factor – total time to travel to and fro. How else can it benefit, you ask? Well, you can make use of it in the morning once you wake up, or in the evening once you’re back home from work. Or, even at night just before going to bed. Hence, justifying its convenience.
Good Investment (In the long run)
In addition to all the things mentioned above is the “cost” factor that it involves. As we all know, it’s not sufficient to visit the physiotherapist or masseur just once or twice. You need to visit them regularly or frequently for complete relief. Moreover, masseurs and physiotherapists charge a bomb which could be too heavy for your pockets. Thus involving more expense, more time, and of course a hell lot of patience. Do I even need to mention the up and down travel (fuel) costs?
Now consider this, a regular massage (decent massage session) costs approximately 2K. On purchasing the best massage chair in UAE, you’ll be able to recover the amount of money you spent. For example, purchasing a massage chair worth 2 lacks will help you recover your money in around 100 days. Here’s another reason how the best massage chair in UAE can save you costs.
I shall discuss the health benefits of a regular massage and show you the significance of a massage chair with regards to the same. Most importantly, a regular massage improves blood circulation. Proper blood circulation, in turn, improves your overall health. Besides improving blood circulation, it also decreases cortisol and insulin levels. In addition, it enhances your mood, relieves stress and also helps you build a positive attitude. Not to forget, it improves the elasticity of blood vessels, increases oxygen to the tissues and improves the overall nutrition of the tissue. The best massage chair in UAE can offer you all these benefits without any fee.
Rank 1: SMING Full Body Massage Chair
- AI Intelligent Programs 4D Manipulator: All thanks to this technology. It perfectly relies on the body shape data to accurately locate the corresponding acupressure. Thus, making it top the list of the best massage chair in UAE.
- Smart/Inductive Body Shape Detection: It detects the physical condition through multiple sensors. These sensors can detect the back, waist and hip with ease. As well as familiar fatigue points and acupressure points.
- Full Body Massage: Obtain a deep relaxation through a full body massage. All thanks to this massage chair. Since it is equipped with a shoulder bag, lumbar heat therapy, arm airbag, leg airbag and foot airbag.
- Zero Gravity: Experience the benefits and stress-relieving properties of the zero-gravity feature. It distressed you from head to toe as it takes the weight and pressure of your whole body.
- SL Extended Guide Rail: The 135cm SL guide rail fits the human body curve in every direction and massages every part of the body.
- Stereo Effect: The left and right high and low sound surround create a stereo effect.
- Price: Make this SMING Full Body Massage chair yours at an approximate price of AED 7,000.
- Heat Therapy/Function: Heat therapy facilitates the relaxation of muscles in the lumbar area and provides heat to the body. This increases blood circulation and loosens tense muscles.
- Foot Roller Massage: Featuring a spinning reflexology massager that is located on the bottom of the footrest. It provides a soothing kneading style massage.
- When the rollers spin, it stimulates the acupuncture points.
- And as the airbags inflate it will generate a deeper massage along the bottom of your feet.
- Space Saving Technology: Another great thing is that the innovative design team of ARES has engineered a space-saving technology. This slides the chair forward as the chair reclines with the Zero wall space feature.
- Bluetooth Speaker: Equipped with Bluetooth technology, this massage chair comes with a high-quality speaker in the headrest. This enables you to listen to your favourite music while getting a massage.
- Backrest Scanning: Once you turn on the chair, it will start auto body scanning and measuring. This is for the key areas of your back including your height. Thus, enabling the chair to deliver a suitable and effective massage with consistent pressure during the course of the auto program.
- Auto Massage Programs: With 5 different auto massage programs, experience a salon-quality full body massage. The auto massage programs are as follows.
- Relax: An auto program that relaxes your whole body. It begins with a slow kneading and then proceeds to a heavy tapping massage. Further, it treats the neck and the lower back by progressing to an in-depth massage.
- Stretch: This massage program stretches the hands, back muscles, hamstrings and full body.
- Upper Back: It eliminates stress by focussing on your head, neck and shoulders to provide you comfort.
- Low Back: Firstly, it massages your waist, then proceeds to your lower back and then to your hips.
- Demo: On selecting this option, you will experience all the massage effects. In other words, it will show you what all the massage chair can offer you. And how comfortable it can be.
- Zero Gravity: Inspired by NASA technology, this massage chair features a zero-gravity position. This position raises your knees in parallel with your heart thus ergonomic and perfect.
- Price: Bring home this ARES iSmart Intelligent Full Body Massage Chair for an estimated price of AED 7,400.
- Intelligent Voice Recognition System: Through this intelligent voice control/recognition system, it’s easier to control the massage chair.
- This is because you won’t have to get up and adjust the hand controller. Thus, enabling you to enjoy the massage process for more comfort.
- 3 Memory Modes: Firstly, it consists of a DIY personal massage program. It works according to different body shapes and requirements. For access to the other memory modes, press the memory button to enter the automatic memo modes and obtain a personal massage.
- 5 Levels of Massage Width: The S shape massage structures in the backrest were designed according to the human body engineering principle. And they make back massage close-fitting in place. 3-21 cm width has 5 levels that are adjustable for wide, middle and narrow.
- 5 Levels of Adjustable Massage Speed: With 5 levels of adjustable massage speed. To offer you a slow, medium or strong massage. So a different speed for a different massage setting to suit your preference.
- Automatic Detection for Leg: The scaffolding has the function of dynamic detection. When the scaffolding rises or falls to the appropriate degree it will detect the foot degree dynamically and detect the most comfortable massage position.
- Price: iRest Intelligent Full Body Massage Chair is available for an estimated price of AED 10,800.
- Pillow Pad: Featuring a pillow pad that adjusts up and down freely.
- Armrest: Relax your hands with a comfortable armrest. It has a convenient storage box so you can put your mobile or remote control.
- Magnetic Sole Roller Foot Massage: The heel is fitted with a 300 CC permanent magnet. This stimulates the reflex points of the feet as well as your hands.
- Air Pressure Massage: It consists of 20 pieces of airbags for a whole-body massage. You can freely adjust the air pressure intensity, compaction, pause as well as relax mode for a great feeling.
- 4 pieces of arm airbag massage, 4 pieces elbow airbag massage, 4 pieces leg airbag massage, and 8 pieces foot airbag massage.
- Zero Gravity: This scientific feature offers you a massage position where you can release the pressure of your whole body and relax.
- Price: iRest SL-A300 Full Body Massage Chair is available for an approximate price of AED 4,900.
- Full Body Massage: This massage suits your neck, back, waist. As well as your hip, legs and feet.
- Massage Techniques: Kneading, Shiatsu and Tapping are amongst the massage techniques that it offers. With a combination of these massage techniques, you’re sure to benefit a good massage.
- SL Track: This massage chair features the SL track. It is an extended version of the S track with curves. And the L track massages all the way to your buttocks.
- 3D Technology: This technology offers 3D kneading on calves. A 3D manipulator massage that offers special neck stretching clockwise and anti-clockwise rollers.
- Aesthetics: Featuring a combination of beige and black colour, this massage chair is sure to go well with the interior of your modern home in UAE.
- Price: iRest SL-A191 Fully Automatic Massage Chair is available for an estimated cost of AED 5,900.
Questions to Consider Before Purchasing a Massage Chair
Before you purchase the best massage chair in UAE, here are a few questions that you should ask yourself. We have put forth these questions to help you analyze and decide whether you really need a massage chair or not. For example, you will buy a car only if you or someone in your family is going to drive it. You simply won’t invest in a car if you’re just planning to keep it in the garage. You can relate the same example with a massage chair too. Moreover, the answers to these questions will keep you informed about the capability of a massage chair.
Is there sufficient space in your home to keep a massage chair?
Firstly, you need to have a clear picture of a massage chair and the amount of space it occupies. Frankly speaking, massage chairs are not at all small in size. They are big and occupy a lot of space. Thus, they are capable of massaging your entire body including your toes. Note that even the smallest massage chair is the size of a regular armchair. In addition to this, the foldable ones take up more space than the regular ones.
Hence, ensuring whether you have sufficient place at home to store the massage chair is of utmost importance. If you feel that you don’t have enough space for it then try moving the furniture aside and see if this works. Accordingly, you can make your decision on whether to purchase a massage chair or not.
Do you see yourself using a massage chair at least 3-4 times a week?
Next, ask yourself how often you will use a massage chair? Do you see yourself using it every day or only on weekends? Or occasionally when you find the need for a massage? Or, do you feel you will use it 3-4 times a week? The reason I’m asking you this is because your purchasing decision is based on your answer to this question. Keep in mind that a massage chair is worth purchasing if you’re going to use it at least 3 to 4 times a week.
Can multiple people (in your home) use the same massage chair?
Yes, your family members (multiple people) can use the same massage chair without any issues. You’re lucky enough since there’s no harm in using the same one. Since you and your family members can use it as many times as you’ll want to. Investing in the best massage chair in UAE is worth every penny. You know that each individual needs to pay separately for his/her massage session in massage parlours or when you visit the physiotherapist.
And not just that, you need to pay every time you visit. But think in terms of a massage chair, it will never ask you to pay for a massage session. Also, you could save on fuel (travelling) costs. So think how much money you can save. The best massage chair in UAE can benefit you more than you think.
Will the massage chair fit you?
As a matter of fact, massage chairs are available in different frames and varying sizes. The best ones are built to accommodate users who are tall and obese. Moreover, the best massage chair in UAE can accommodate an individual who is 6 feet tall as well. Thus, they are suitable for both, tall and short people, thin as well as fat people. This is amazing, right? However, if it’s just you who will be using the massage chair, then consider purchasing one that fits your needs.
For example, if you’re short then you need to purchase one that is a little smaller. So that you’re comfortable. But, if you’re tall or very tall then you’ll need a big one to accommodate your body without any hassle. This is so that it fits you and doesn’t cause you any discomfort with regards to your height. Besides you, if your family member will be making use of the massage chair then it’s better to opt for one that fits everybody. In other words, “one size fits all”.
Important Features of a Massage Chair for Arabs
Before you purchase a massage chair, it is important to know and identify what all a massage chair is capable of offering. What all you need to look for and whether a massage chair is able to fulfil your expectations or not. All this requires in-depth research. And we are here to help you out with this process to save you time and effort. We have listed all the features below with a detailed explanation. This will help you gain a better understanding.
Power of Massage
The power of massage or massage power is one of the most important features of a massage chair. Since this determines how powerful or intense your massage would be, it is a decisive factor of the same. Some people prefer a massage of a “low” or “medium” intensity, thus not very strong. On the other hand, some people prefer a “high” or “maximum” intensity massage. Or, in other words, a strong/very strong massage. Hence, the more the intensity levels the better to suit your requirements.
Opting for a massage chair with different intensity levels or adjustable intensity is always a better idea. As this will help you cater to the requirements of your family members too. The benefit of adjustable intensity is, it will provide the exact type of massage that you and your family members need.
Heat Therapy – Is it Available?
Through heat therapy, the heat relaxes your muscles thoroughly and promotes blood circulation. Thus, it is a great feature in massage chairs. So, how exactly does a massage chair offer you heat therapy? Well, it produces heat against your back with the help of infrared rollers or heated pads. Additionally, heat therapy speeds up recovery and heals you of any illness by improving blood circulation.
Besides, every massage chair has its own mechanism to produce heat massage/therapy. Some of these make use of heating pads located in the lower back area. These heating pads deliver the heat to your lower back once you sit on the massage chair. Most of us are habituated to sitting for long hours at the desk due to long working hours. And for some, since they are lazy. But, this hunching and slouching results in a bad posture or terrible lower back pain. A massage chair, therefore, provides you relief from all of these issues.
Note that the latest massage chairs offer heated massage therapy for the feet as well. Massage therapy for the feet is very beneficial since it relaxes you and makes you feel better after a long tiring day at work. Thereby, reducing foot pain which in turn promotes sound sleep. High-end massage chairs are the best and worth investing in due to the infrared rollers that they use for heat massage therapy. Infrared rollers cover not only your lower back but also the entire surface of your back. To be specific, right from your neck to your buttocks.
High-end massage chairs make use of rollers to provide a more intense and beneficial massage. These rollers are creatively and specially designed to simulate the movement of the human hand. They slide upwards, downwards, towards the right and the left of your back which we can’t do easily by ourselves. Thus, these rollers massage those difficult to reach areas well. Further, they provide relaxation, comfortable massage and soothing relief and improve blood circulation in your back.
Got to Have Zero Gravity
All the high-end massage chairs are equipped with the zero-gravity feature. Through research, we came to the conclusion that all the 5 product rankings feature zero gravity and that’s why we added these to the list of the best massage chair in UAE. But why so much hype about zero gravity? What makes massage chairs with the zero gravity feature so special and stand out from the rest? Firstly, a massage chair with zero gravity will recline. Secondly, it will place your body in such a position so that it doesn’t have to sustain its own weight. Hence, zero gravity distributes your whole body weight across the massage chair.
Further, this position will help you to experience the action and effect of the airbags and rollers in a better way. Thus, enabling your vertebrae to relax and enhance your massage experience. In the final stage, zero gravity raises your legs and aligns them with your heart. In other words, your feet and heart are in the same height while it keeps you in a sleeping position. This logic is similar to what happens in space with zero gravity. Not only does this help your heart to relax when you’re in that position. But it also lets it work more efficiently since it won’t have to put too much effort to supply all the blood down to your legs.
Air Compression Massage
Air Compression is a massage feature that makes use of airbags for enhancing the massage experience. Most of the high-end massage chairs come with this feature. So if you ask, how does the air compression massage work? Here’s the answer to it. The alternative compression and decompression of the airbags push against your muscles and massage them. Without any hassle or worries, you can use the air compression massage for each part of your body.
Note that the more the number of airbags in a massage chair, the better will be your massage experience. Hence, for better performance and service, it is a good idea to opt for a massage chair with more airbags. Most of the latest massage chairs contain airbags for your neck, shoulders, arms. As well as hips, legs and your feet. High-end massage chairs have the option of adjustable intensity for the airbags. Thus, enabling you to adjust the intensity as per your preference to suit your requirements.
How Much Does it Recline?
Low-end massage chairs generally don’t have a zero-gravity feature. Instead of zero gravity, they are equipped with a reclining feature or function. However, massage chairs with reclining function won’t support your body entirely, unlike zero gravity. This indicates that it won’t lift your legs. So, your heart and legs won’t be in alignment (at the same height). This is why zero gravity is different from reclining. And that’s why zero gravity proves to be more beneficial as compared to the reclining feature.
However, don’t be under the impression that the reclining feature is of no use or of no value. The reclining feature is not as good as the zero-gravity feature but it offers you a relaxing massage. To feel better and enjoy the massage experience, simply turn on the TV and watch your favourite program. Or, you can watch your favourite series on Netflix, while using the recline function.
Besides being bulky and requiring vast space in your home, some massage chairs are also noisy when in use. It’s crucial to be aware of this to avoid purchasing a noisy one. Hence, purchase a massage chair that is silent or doesn’t make much noise. This will ensure that you don’t disturb anybody in the house while using it, thus proving to be more beneficial. Ever thought about a situation like this? Suppose your kids or siblings have their exams on and are studying for it? Or, a project on which they are working on. And you want to use your massage chair which is noisy.
Another example would be any activity that requires silence. Consider this, you need a massage in the afternoon but your family members are taking a siesta. Or, you need the massage late at night when everyone is fast asleep. I’m sure you would never want to disturb them, so you will sacrifice and not use the massage chair. In order to avoid all this, simply purchase a silent operating massage chair and use it without annoying anybody.
Portability – Can you move it around in your Home?
Portability is a great feature. You’ll find yourself lucky if you purchase a portable massage chair. However, if you have decided a fixed place in your home to keep the massage chair then it’s not necessary to be portable. But, think in this way; you will need to clean that area where you have kept the massage chair. And for this, you will have to shift it, for which it needs to be portable. Additionally, if you want to store the massage chair when not in use then you need to opt for one that is portable. Portable massage chairs have casters. These casters contribute to the portability as it enables you to move the massage chair from one corner to another in your home.
Types of Massage Techniques in Massage Chairs
Besides knowing the important features of massage chairs, it is also important to know the types of massage techniques.
Firstly, rolling massage technique is simulated with rollers equipped in the massage chair. As a matter of fact, rolling mimics the lift and roll of the skin between the masseur’s fingers and thumbs. So, how does this massage technique work? Well, the rollers in the massage chair move up and down your back as well as sideways. Furthermore, rolling loosens the skin, treats muscular tension and produces a relaxing effect.
Heard of kneading massage technique but don’t know what it does? Kneading compresses the soft tissues against one another or against the underlying bones. The rollers perform this massage in a circular pattern. Moreover, for increasing flexibility, kneading is highly recommended. It also treats tight muscles and is useful for pain relief.
Tapping massage technique is well known for years. It is percussive and is specially designed for the purpose of stimulating your muscles. When you sit to use the massage chair, tapping simulates the striking and pounding actions that a physiotherapist or professional masseur performs with his/her fists. In addition, it also simulates the “karate chop” technique. These rollers push in against your back and then push out. Tapping is beneficial as it increases the local temperature, stimulates local blood circulation as well as tissue elasticity.
One of the most effective and well-known massage techniques is Shiatsu. It is applied with the thumbs, hands and palms against certain press points. When you sit to use the massage chair, the rollers and the airbags perform the Shiatsu massage technique. Shiatsu relaxes your body and promotes muscle relief. These rollers push against the sensitive points on your back.
Air Compression Massage
One of the most popular massage techniques in recent years is the air compression massage. The air compression massage technique makes use of airbags which enhance your massage experience. Further, it works by using multiple airbags which squeeze your legs, arms, hips and shoulders. The alternate compression and decompression methodology of these airbags will push against your muscles and then massage them. Also, the best part of the air compression massage technique is that you can use it on every part of your body.
Massage Chair FAQs
A zero gravity massage chair takes off the stress of your spine while massaging your entire body. The most important thing is that zero gravity distributes your entire body weight across the massage chair in a sleeping position. So, your feet and legs are aligned in the same height as your heart. Hence, the highly reclined position elevates your feet and legs over your heart.
Never exceedingly use the massage chair. This indicates that you shouldn’t use the massage chair for a long duration at a time. According to expert advice, a massage session should last ONLY for 15 minutes. Long massage sessions can be potentially unsafe. This is because it can cause inflammation and also damage to the other tissues. And it can also bruise your muscles. Thus, don’t be under the impression that a longer massage session will benefit you more. Or, relieve you faster or relieve you of more pain.
You can make use of the massage chair as often as possible. However, if you suffer from low back pain, neck pain or shoulder pain, then make use of the massage chair ONLY 3-4 times a week. Please keep in mind not to rush the massage process or use it vigorously. Also, ensure you adjust the intensity of the massage to a level that is suitable for your back and entire body. Every massage session is crucial and beneficial to your body because it improves blood circulation, speeds up recovery, and more.
If you had a stressful and tiring day and want to relieve all this and relax. Then make use of the massage chair once you reach home in the evening (back from work). Or at night before you go to bed. This will lower your stress levels and helping you get a sound sleep. If it is hurting you or leading to sore muscles then use it every alternate day.
For several reasons, buying a massage chair is a better option than going to the spa. First and foremost, you won’t have to fix an appointment with them. Which means you don’t need to adjust your schedule. Secondly, you save on massage fees that you need to pay for every session. Thirdly, you save on travel costs.
Think about this, once you purchase the massage chair, it is all yours so you can use it at home at your own convenience. Obviously the massage chair won’t ask you for a fee each time you or your family member uses it. Also, so many people visit the spa which may lead to cross-infection. Whereas in the case of a massage chair there’s no chance of cross-infection as only you and your family members will be using it.
It’s always safer if the pregnant woman consults the doctor or medical practitioner before using a massage chair. Although massage chairs are considered safe for pregnant women, they can take a toll if she is suffering from any medical issues. Or a history of miscarriage or if it is a high-risk pregnancy. So, if the doctor you consult takes your case history and says that you can use it. Then ensure you don’t use it for more than 10 to 15 minutes.
It is of utmost importance to avoid heat function (heat pads) and Shiatsu massage during pregnancy. Since the risk of miscarriage is higher during the 1st trimester of the pregnancy, never use the massage chair during the 1st trimester.
No, it is NOT RECOMMENDED for a diabetes patient to use a massage chair. This is because if pressure is exerted on the area where diabetics inject their insulin. Then it might influence the way in which their body absorbs this shot. Therefore, altering their intake. Additionally, diabetics suffering from Neuropathy should be extra cautious since they can’t experience pain or heat.
However, you can always consult your doctor for advice on the same. If the doctor tells you that its safe for you to use, then you can go ahead. This is due to the fact that each one’s case is different. And it also depends upon how high your diabetes is or if it is under control.
How to Take Care of your Massage Chair
Since the massage chair is a highly-priced item, you’re expected to take good care of it and also maintain it the right way. By using it in the appropriate manner, storing it in a hygienic area and keeping it clean, your massage chair is sure to serve you for long years with the same efficiency. That too by offering the same quality output and also without any wear and tear. Normally, massage chairs have double upholstery. But, for best massage results you need to clean it from time to time.
Make Use of Gentle Cleaning Agents
It doesn’t matter how durable the leather of the massage chair cover is. Never use powerful cleaning agents as these might cause damage. Hence, always use gentle cleaning agents, no matter how durable it is.
Don’t Drip the Cleaning Agent on the Moving Parts
Keep in mind never to use a cleaning agent on the moving parts or areas that are near to the moving parts. As this will lead to malfunctioning of the device. See to it that it doesn’t come in contact with the mechanical parts also. So, you have to be mindful enough while cleaning the massage chair.
Keep the Contact Areas Clean
It is recommended to clean the whole chair regularly. Note that the areas of the massage chair which you frequently come in contact with need to be cleaned regularly. This is because you tend to sweat and this sweat deposits on the chair. There can be various other reasons too. This will also be safer for the other person using it later so by cleaning it regularly you can prolong the life of the massage chair.
In addition, remove the upholstery whenever possible so that you can clean it with ease. Note that you don’t need to use cleaning agents every single time during the day. After each use, make use of a damp cloth. And make use of cleaning agents once a day. Furthermore, ensure that all the nooks and crannies are clean and are free from any dirt particles or hair.
Make Use of Spray Bottles
Firstly, you can make use of spray bottles since it spreads or disperses the cleaning agent over a larger surface. Moreover, spray bottles also help the upholstery to dry quickly after cleaning it.
Never Put a Wet Upholstery on the Massage Chair
Never means never! Putting a wet upholstery on the massage chair may permanently damage your massage chair. Hence, you should always allow the wet upholstery to fully dry out first.
The Comfort your Body Needs
Are you already feeling relaxed after reading through this complete guide? We hope it’s a yes. Hoping we have helped you well through this journey of purchasing the best massage chair in UAE. Now that you have figured out the capability and health benefits of a massage chair, you know the reason behind the price. Always remember, a product of good quality, with maximum features and technologies, will always cost more. In other words, value for the price.
Bet, you won’t regret after bringing the best massage chair for your UAE home. You should base your decision upon your requirements, how often you see yourself using it, budget and the available space in your home. But, never compromise on quality to save costs. Since your massage chair will provide you with the comfort your body needs, you should also clean and maintain it regularly. Before we end, we would also like to show you the best posture corrector in UAE. It helps cure rounded shoulders and aligns the spine to improve your posture.