Having a little more ‘me time’ is what you need this year? Then the best IPL machine in UAE is what you need. We do understand there are plenty of methods to get rid of body hair but what better way than to get it permanently removed in no time. Since it is possible with the best IPL machine in UAE, you can always do it as a personal pampering session. In the comfort of your home, you can achieve salon-style smooth skin. Try it you won’t regret it.
Related: Best IPL Machine in Saudi Arabia
Best IPL Machine in UAE – Quick List
|IPL machine||Attachments||Battery||Check Price|
|Philips Lumea Prestige||4 heads||Corded and Cordless||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Bosidin D-1176||1 head for all areas||Cordless |
|Price in Amazon.ae|
|Remington i-Light Prestige||3 heads||Corded||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Bosidin Unisex||2 heads||Cordless||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Braun Silk.expert Pro 5||2 heads||Corded||Price in Amazon.ae|
What is IPL and How Does it Work?
If you are sceptical over what is IPL and how does it work? Before you go jumping to another site in search of this information I’ve made it all easy for you with all the information you need right here.
IPL generally stands for Intense Pulsed Light. This little device performs great things. As it serves as a treatment for pigmentation, redness and also skin texture and tone. This gadget uses a laser pulse which identifies and targets any area which is or bound to be affected in any underlying tissues.
This laser, when used on the skin, causes the skin to heal faster and also breaks down any damaged tissue to make the skin much more glowing and refreshed. The outcome of IPL treatment is mostly long-lasting, it removes any upcoming bumps on the skin. Although long-lasting it doesn’t promise the disappearance of bumps permanently in the future.
Now that that is clear let’s head on to know more about which are the best IPL machines in UAE.
Rank 1: Philips Lumea Prestige IPL
It is no surprise that this product is at the top of the list. Philips is a worldwide known brand not only manufacturing and providing with one certain product but with almost every gadget. And now that it’s the number one product on this list you must check why.
- Attachments: This device comprises of 4 attachments. Each of these attachments has different purposes like for the body, face, bikini and underarms. These attachments can do the same job you would have to get done by a salon.
- Curved Attachment: This product stand tall and proud as it’s the world’s first IPL with the curved attachment. One for each body part which makes it your one-stop solution for any hair removable.
- Attachments Uses: The different attachments helps in smooth and precise treatment for the various body areas like:
- The large curved body attachment is for larger body parts for faster effective treatment.
- Small face attachment is for delicate and sensitive areas like the upper lip, chin and jawline.
- Whereas the precision attachment is to be used in areas which have more curves like bikini and underarms for the much needed delicate care in these areas.
- SmartSkin: This sensor works in a way that it advises the user of the best setting. This advice is based on your skin tone.
- Functionality: The Lumea modelled device is the only one that supports both cordless and corded.
- Effectiveness: After several tests and experiments, the makers have come up with this device with a 92 per cent hair reduction in only 3 treatments.
- Suitability: This handy-dandy device is suitable for any skin type and also for the different hair types.
- Price: I’m sure this device will be worth every penny at it’s set price at around AED 2200.
Rank 2: Bosidin D-1176 IPL
With features which you can blow your mind at the price they offer. This Bosidin IPL machine very easily made it up to this list of the best IPL machine in UAE.
- Effectiveness: Three treatments is all you will need to see the visible results of this product. As after that, there will be at least 96 per cent reduction in body hair growth.
- Contact Sensor: This sensor senses the skin. And when only in contact with the skin will switch on. This not only makes it safer to use but also saves the battery life.
- Bulb Flashes: To increase the lifespans of the device as well as the battery. This device uses a long-lasting quartz bulb which can be flashed up to 50,0000 flashes.
- Energy Levels: So as to make it easier to treat every area of your body in the comfort of your home. The makers have incorporated a five energy adjustment level for easy and smooth output.
- Battery life: This device works on a battery which is rechargeable.
- Price: This comparatively cheaper device cost only around AED 240.
Rank 3: Remington i-Light Prestige IPL
Remington IPL machine has some promising features to cover almost all of your hair removal needs. Have a look for more details:
- Unigender: This product is designed with the need of both the men and women in mind. Making it a product for the use of both the genders.
- Portability: The outlook of the product gives it an appearance of it being bulky. But once in the hands is the very opposite. With the weight of the product being just 3.57 grams.
- Product Friendly Areas: This IPL technology can be used for the body of the women without expecting any side effects on the face, body and bikini area. Whereas for the men to treat the back, chest and shoulders.
- PROPULSE Technology: The Remington IPL machine uses a unique PROPULSE Technology which is a tried and tested method to remove the hair right from the roots.
- Effectiveness: Since this device uses PROPULSE technology the effectiveness of the treatment is bound to last for a longer period as compared to its competition in the market.
- Bulb Flashes: You wouldn’t have to worry about this IPL machine’s durability as the bulb works on an infinity control quartz bulb.
- Price: AED 980 won’t be too heavy on your pocket in the long run. As it would save not just your money from the constant trips to the salon and also your time.
Rank 4: Bosidin Unisex IPL
Another of the Bosidin IPL machines have made it up to this list. Here are the reasons why:
- Flexibility: Since the head rotates a 180 degree, this gives you flexibility and ease of usage.
- Modes: Experience salon-like treatment right in the privacy of your home. Since it has 6 smart modes for every area. This allows you to get accurate treatment.
- Effectiveness: Have visibly swift results in just 3 treatments. Since you will have 96% hair reduction within no time.
- Product Friendly Areas: You can confidently use this product on every part of your body. Including your face (upper lip, chin) and body (arms, legs, underarms, bikini area and belly)
- Light Adjustment: Moreover, you can adjust the intensity of the light up to 5 adjustments. As per the growth of the hair in a particular area.
- Painless treatment: The use of Dynamic Cooling device (DCD) this ensures that you have a cooling sensation as the processes are on. Since a protective layer is maintained which allows 5°C maintained on the surface. Thus making the whole process completely painless.
- Energy Output: If you have sensitive skin too, you need not worry as you a fully adjustable energy output knob. Therefore letting you choose the energy level for each area.
- Rejuvenated Skin: Using the 6th Generation photo rejuvenation technology. It generates 3 different light sources which penetrate your skin differently. Thus, as you ride your skin from the hair it also cleansing, rejuvenation, and repair into one single treatment. Therefore in the process reducing wrinkles and blemishes and creating firmer, brighter skin.
- Uni-gender: With all these features you have the feature that this device is unisex and can be used by any gender.
- Price: This excellent product is available for around AED 1120.
Rank 5: Braun Silk.expert Pro 5 IPL
Investing in this IPL machine will prove to be a great choice without any regret. Only leaving you with smiles and making you a happy customer.
- Effectiveness: With this Braun’s IPL you will have permanent hair reduction in just about 4 weeks.
- Safety: The IPL technology used in this device is clinically tested and is dermatologically credited as safe for the skin by the International skin health organisation (Skin Health Alliance).
- Smart Adaptation: If you have any tan lines this is not going to be a problem as this IPL device is adapted with SensoAdaptTM. Which continuously adapts to your skin tone.
- Speed: This IPl is considered the fastest IPL gadget. As it is functions faster than any previous Silk.expert versions.
- Convenience: Furthermore, this device is smaller and convenient for you to handle and even travel around with.
- Uni-Gender: This device is suitable not just for women but also men. Be it for chest, back arms, stomach and legs, this device can deal with it all.
- Intensity Adjustments: You will have available almost 400000 Flashes with 10 different intensity levels. So you can have an even and gentle treatment on any skin tone.
- App Tracking: The Braun Silk.expert Pro App keeps track of your treatment process giving you a virtual idea of how the device works.
- Price: This IPL machine by Braun is available for around AED 1740.
There you have it the list of the best IPL machines in UAE. What more can you ask from any of these products as they offer the best they can. Since I understand that the decision of purchasing an IPL machine is a great shift. And is somewhat of a newer trend which is catching up. I’ve thought of listing why you should consider choosing an IPL machine over the regular laser treatment. Go ahead read on to know why.
IPL Machine Vs Laser Treatments
An IPL machine, in general, has almost no difference from the laser treatment. However, there are a few minor changes which have to be looked into like that of the laser focus. This focus is for a wavelength which can be adjusted to fit the needs of any other person or user. And so, in turn, the focus is scattered as well. As it enters the second layer of the skin without causing any damage to the above layers.
Besides that, the major difference is the light used in laser treatment and IPL treatment. The light of IPL uses a broad spectrum of visible light whereas laser hair removal utilizes the properties of a laser.
Benefits of Using an IPL Machine
The investment in an IPL machine will have a tonne of pros rather than cons. As a product tried and tested by doctors won’t create something which could generally cause harm to any person using the product. So, to make use you know and are up to date about the benefits of using the best IPL machine in UAE. Here are some of the benefits of using an IPL machine.
Treating yourself and your skin is the best you can do for yourself. By having an IPL machine in-store, the convenience to treat yourself and look your best at all times is now possible. No more adjusting your schedule just to fit into the appointment slot available in salons. When you have some spare time you can now get salon-like results all in the comfort of your home. Or even on the go while you are on a vacation, looking your best at all times.
If you have been for a laser treatment before you know the pain which you quite literally have to go through. By purchasing the best IPL machine in UAE you save your self and your skin from all the pain and rash you would have to go through. And if you use the IPL machine it is said that you don’t feel anything. Or if you do feel anything it will be the ticklish feeling.
Expensive laser treatment! yes, you know the price of a single laser treatment. And if you actually need a good and effective treatment you need to make at least 3 trips to the salon. If you go ahead and total up the price of all these sessions you are sure to be spending way too much of your salary on this. So, in turn, if you invest in an IPL machine you are sure to be saving most of your salary which you could put in better use. With one down payment, you can enjoy the luxury of flawless skin.
Now by using the IPL machine, you can save time. As you wouldn’t have to make any appointments and or wait for the appointed day to come. You can do it as and when you are free and you feel the need to. As you can get quicker results from the use of an IPL machine, it also makes it more time-efficient.
As you will be able to treat your own skin at the comfort of your home, you no more have to feel embarrassed or awkward about someone else invading your privacy. Especially if you are a shy person no need to worry anymore. No one will know your business and you can concentrate on your body being flawless. As no one knows your body as you do so this would help you focus on the areas with more outgrowth of hair.
What You Should Avoid Before an IPL Treatment
After knowing the benefits of using an IPL machine and you go ahead and do purchase it. I have considered keeping your safety as my first priority and I’ve thought that it would be really helpful if I help you by advising you with some dos and don’ts before the treatment. To make sure that you can have a safe and happy experience with the product.
- Best if you could avoid any sort of direct sunlight. I know that it’s difficult as avoiding sunlight altogether isn’t possible. So the best you could do is cover up your body before stepping into the sun.
- Tanning beds can also affect the skin making it difficult for the IPL machine to detect the body hair. It is advisable to avoid tanning at least four weeks before the treatment.
- Another thing to be kept in mind is to avoid waxing. It beats the purpose of using an IPL machine to the exact same task. You wouldn’t have to worry even if you have a thick body hair outgrowth as the IPL machine does the task for you.
- Avoid any chemical peels. Chemical peels are used to peel off the first layer of your skin so as to have a clean and wrinkle-free outlook.
- Any supplement that could alter or change the way your natural appearance would be a big NO-NO. Like the use of collagen injections.
- The intoxication of any sort be it alcohol or drugs (including medical) is another red flag. Especially if they are drugs which could increase the risk of bleeding like aspirin (Ecotrin) and ibuprofen (Advil).
- Any product that contains vitamin A, such as RetinA, or glycolic acid should be avoided.
Those were the don’ts before any IPL treatment. If I inform you about the don’ts it is only reasonable for me to inform you about the do’s after you use the best IPL machine in UAE.
Post-IPL Treatment Instructions
As after all the IPL treatment works with light and rays it is always better to take some precaution in terms of safety of your skin. So have a look at how you can take care of your skin after the use of the best IPL machine in UAE.
- After the treatment, it is normal to feel a little sunburned with a bit of redness in the treated area. To relax this the best you can do is apply some aloe vera gel as it works as a cooling agent and also moisturises the skin.
- Avoid having a hot water bath. You could possibly treat the small period after the IPL treatment as sunburn and as a sunburn, any hot or heating object could cause pain or hamper the outcome.
- The use of perfume and even heavy make-up in the treated area can cause irritation to the skin. So, it is best if you could restrain yourself from using the two.
- If you think going for a swim can cool your body, then think again as the chlorinated water can adversely affect your skin. So, no swimming.
- Even after the treatment, the sun is still bad for your skin. Consider covering your body and applying sunblock.
- Try your best to avoid wearing tight and constricting clothing. As this could slow down the healing process of the skin.
- Immediately contact the treatment centre if you witness any side effects like pus, fever, tenderness, etc.
Are IPL Machines Safe to Use?
Generally, the use of at-home hair removal devices is safe. But there could be problems if it isn’t used properly. Therefore it is important for you to check your device’s instruction before you use it on your skin. Once when you do that also make sure you test the device first on a small part of your skin. Moreover, you need to wait at least three to four weeks before you assume that the device is good to be used on your skin.
Besides that also note that not all devices are compatible with all skin types. This is because not all devices can properly distinguish between dark hair follicles and dark skin. Thus, you can end up burning your skin. Therefore to be on the safer side you need to check if your skin is suitable for the device. And you can do this by speaking to your dermatologist.
IPL Machine FAQs for UAE
Get the best from the best IPL machine in UAE as I will clear any such raising doubts with some of the top questions asked by users or any potential customers.
It is advisable not to. Wait it out a bit. If you go ahead with the treatment you risk yourself with not just greater pain but also could end up getting a burn. The treatment with the IPL seeks for the melanin in the hair pigments or roots. When the skin is tanned the melanin is surfaced with the sun giving you the tanned look. Which is exactly the reason you could risk yourself towards getting any skin burns.
The working of the IPL treatment totally depends on the device as well as on the skin. Some devices are more effective than others whereas in the case of your skin could be thicker or you could have more hair growth. Generally, the best result could be from a 20 to 30 minutes session which also depends on the area being treated. Whereas for overall effectiveness you can expect no less than at least three sessions.
Yes, it is best for you to take a bath before you begin your treatment. This is mostly to clean your body especially the area which is going to be treated. For before the treatment to achieve the best result for you to do is keep your body oil and dust-free. Also after your shower avoid using any skincare products like moisturisers or any other product to make sure you get the best from your treatment. After your treatment avoid getting hot water onto your body as this could cause scars or even burns on the skin.
It’s a myth that IPL or laser treatment can cause skin cancer. Yes, skin cancer can be caused by radiations. But these treatments are tried and tested and have no proof that people who have used an IPL machine or laser treatment are more prone to cancer. And besides this, IPL treatments are not a regular long time thing it’s for a short time period.
Yes, IPL treatments are completely safe to be used in the pubic area. Although this also has conditions as if you are just entering into your adolescent period and you don’t like the hair using an IPL machine is not advisable. As during this period, the hormones are still changing and the pubic region is too sensitive. Whereas once you are out of this awkward phase and matured you no longer have to worry about using an IPL machine.
Also, it depends on the area you are going to have a treatment on. Most areas are safe except for the use near the anus, inguinal, scrotum, and testicular parts. As these areas have a darker pigment and IPL treatment are not advisable for darker-skinned people.
Dream Come True
The IPL machine offers time-saving, cheaper and a hassle-free treatment within the comfort of your home. You no longer need to take long trips to the salon. Say bye to all the at-home hair removal technology and methods. And say hello to your new investment in the best IPL machine in UAE. As this technology makes every women’s dreams come true. The dream of a smooth, flawless and permanently hair-free body ready for any occasion and event. Now no more compromising what you wish to wear just because you haven’t waxed your body at all time. Now since we are on the topic of hair removal why don’t you also have a look at the best epilator in UAE.