Want to dry your hair instantly after a hair wash? Do you want to style your hair for a function to attend? Consider buying the best hair dryer in UAE. It seems to take a billion types of hair products, styling tools and hours of patience to get your hair to sit the way you want. Setting your hair in perfect place need not be so frustrating that you end up pulling out a few strands. A hair dryer also known as a blow dryer not only dries your hair but also styles it. For a woman “one for all” is the mantra for styling tools.
Related: Best Hair Dryer in Saudi Arabia
The hair dryer is a woman’s best friend. Be it to set your curls, fight frizz, accentuate your layers, blow dry your bangs and more. They decrease drying time and also add shine to your hair. Different brands offer unique specifications and features in their range. But you need to purchase a hairdryer in UAE considering your requirements and budget. Read below to know more about hair dryers and make the right choice.
How to Choose the Best Hair Dryer
After comparing a great many number of hair dryers, I have listed the features that you should look for while buying a hair dryer in UAE. Take a look at all of them, and make your researching simple.
Hair Dryer Type
You need to buy a hair dryer which suits your hair type. You may have short, medium, long, curly, wavy, straight, thick or scanty hair. Choosing an appropriate hair dryer will help you achieve quick results while drying your hair. Take a look below.
- Ionic: Ionic hair dryers are suitable for medium hair. Don’t purchase it if you have short hair. These hair dryers dry the hair without removing the moisture from your hair along with making them smooth. They are quick.
- Ceramic: Ceramic suits all hair types, be it thick and curly or scanty and naturally straight. These hair dryers do not damage your hair and provide even heat for drying the hair.
- Tourmaline: Tourmaline hair dryers are recommended for thick and curly hair. These are the safest hair dryers known to generate heat uniformly. They make your hair soft and shiny and cause less damage.
Heat Control Settings
The perfect hair dryer would be one that offers you multiple heat control setting options, depending on your hair type. Make sure you adjust the hair dryer with low heat for getting the desired results. Thinner and scantier hair will respond well to lower heat settings. Furthermore, this won’t cause much damage to the hair, though it might take some time.
Cool Shot Button
It is always better to opt for a hair dryer that is equipped with a cool shot button. In this way, you will be able to use your hair dryer for the purpose of drying as well as styling your hair. The so-called button cools down the temperature of your hair after drying it. This ensures the sealing of the hair cuticles, which is the outermost layer of the hair strand.
If you are using a hand-held hair dryer then considering its weight is a must. I don’t think there’s anyone who would want to style their hair using a bulky and heavy hair dryer. It is really inconvenient to hold it in the hand for a longer time or carry it around. Therefore, you should look for a hair dryer that is lightweight so that you can dry and style your hair easily.
Without further ado, here are some of the best brands of hair dryers that you can select from. Select one that fits your needs.
Rank 1: Philips DryCare Pro Hair Dryer
- Incorporates Advanced Technologies: This hair dryer includes advanced technologies and features such as ion conditioning, a volume diffuser, and a cold shot button, through which you will achieve smooth frizz-free hair.
- ThermoProtect Temperature Setting: This setting provides the optimal drying temperature and offers additional protection. Thus, enabling this device to dry your hair optimally without overheating it.
- High-Performance AC Motor: Featuring a high-performance AC motor that generates up to 130 km/hr of airspeed for fast and effective results.
- Flexible Speed and Heat Settings: This Philips Hair Dryer has adjustable settings for the speed of its airflow and the output of the heat. To add to this is the 2100W high power. This enables you to achieve your desired hairstyle for parties, outings, and even work in a matter of time.
- 9mm Concentrator: The opening of the concentrator which is 9mm focusses the airflow for precision styling on desired areas.
- Cool Shot Button: This button provides an intense burst of cold air and is used to set your hair once you finish styling it.
- Ultra-Compact and Ultra Portable: This hair dryer is extremely easy to store and carry around as it is compact and lightweight. It is equipped with a long cord, which can connect to power plugs that are far away from your seat.
- Price: Philips DryCare Pro Hair Dryer is available for approximately AED 150.
Rank 2: Braun Satin Hair Dryer
- Styling Attachments: This hair dryer is equipped with a styling nozzle to create sleek and smooth salon styles. The diffuser performs the function of adding volume to the roots.
- High Power: This dryer combines optimum drying temperatures with 2500 Watts of power, making it the most powerful hair dryer in UAE.
- Cold Shot Feature: A blast of cold air to style your hair for long-lasting results.
- Ideal Travel Partner: This Satin hair dryer is super lightweight and easy to carry along while travelling. It can easily fit in your bag while you are on vacation.
Rank 3: Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Aesthetics: This ultra-modern hair dryer not only looks stylish but also makes hair drying or styling a lot easier.
- Magnetic Attachments: This supersonic hair dryer comes with rotating magnetic attachments. This makes it possible for you to quickly click them on and off during styling.
- Air Multiplier Technology: The airflow is amplified to produce a controlled, high-velocity jet of air for fast drying.
- Styling Concentrator and Smoothing Nozzle: You can style your hair one section at a time with precise, controlled airflow. You don’t have to worry about coming in contact with the rest of the hair. The smoothing nozzle also helps you to dry and style your hair with a gentle and low-velocity airflow.
- Diffuser: With the help of the diffuser, this hair dryer disperses air evenly around each of your curls. This, in turn, simulates natural drying of your hair and reduces frizz.
- 4 Precise Heat Settings: This amazing piece offers you 4 heat settings. 100 degrees Celcius for fast drying and styling, 80 degrees Celsius for regular drying. Also, 60 degrees Celsius for gentle drying and 28 degrees Celsius for constant cold.
- Price: Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is available for an estimated price of AED 1,580.
- Easy Storage Hook for Convenient Storage: This masterpiece is equipped with a convenient storage option as the rubberized hook is located at the base of the handle. This Philips DryCare hairdryer in UAE is recommended for people staying in a hostel or travelling often.
- Easy to Clean: It is easy to maintain the removable airflow filter of this hairdryer. Simply click off to clean. Doing this regularly will prevent the build-up of dust and hair that can affect the process of drying.
- Turbo Boost for Extra Fast Drying: The turbo boost button increases the airflow, to dry your hair even quicker.
- High Power: This 2000W powerful hair dryer creates a powerful airflow. The resulting combination of power and speed makes styling and drying your hair easier and quicker.
- A Diffuser of a Kind: The diffuser disperses air evenly around each of your ringlets. It simulates natural drying, helping to reduce frizz, for improved definition.
- Smoothing Nozzle: Dry and style your hair at the same time with gentle and low-velocity airflow.
Say Bye to Bad Hair Days
Now, that you have a complete list to choose from. Select one of these hair dryer in UAE most suited as per your requirements. Always go for one that will last you in the long run, hence don’t compromise on quality. A low-quality hairdryer won’t just give you a bad day. Your hair could go for a toss if the right one is not used. So, choose wisely. You may also consider purchasing the best hair straightener in UAE, if you have wavy, curly, dry or frizzy hair.