I hate food, said NOBODY ever! With the best gas stove or hob UAE, you can cook scrumptious meals quickly and easily. After exploring through 100+ freestanding gas stove and in-built hob options, we found that brands such as Bosch, Midea, Ariston and more are best in class with power-packed functionalities and aesthetics. Each of these appliances consists of 3 to 4 burners, thus benefitting working women since they need to cope up with family responsibilities as well as career. Through this guide, you will get to read some FAQs and also figure out how to make the right choice with some factors to consider. Remember, the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
Best In-Built Gas Hob UAE – Quick List
|Gas Hob||No. of Burners||Weight||Dimensions (WxDxH)||Check Price|
|Bosch Serie | 2|
|4||13 Kgs||60 x 56 x 15 cm||Price on Amazon.ae|
|4||7 Kgs||59 x 51 x 9 cm||Price on Amazon.ae|
|4||12 Kgs||66 x 62 x 19 cm||Price on Amazon.ae|
|4||9 Kgs||68 x 10 cm (WxH)||Price on Amazon.ae|
|4||17.6 Kgs||60 x 4.3 cm (WxH)||Price on Amazon.ae|
Best Free Standing Gas Stove UAE – Quick List
|Gas Stove||No. of Burners||Weight||Dimensions||Check Price|
|3||7 Kgs||6 x 5 cm (WxH)||Price on Amazon.ae|
|3||7.68 Kgs||75.2 x 43.4 x 10.6 cm (WxDxH)||Price on Amazon.ae|
Free Standing Stove Vs In-Built Hob
So what’s the difference between a free-standing stove and an in-built hob? Let’s begin the best gas stove or hob UAE with the most important question. Understanding the difference is of utmost importance especially if you’re planning a new kitchen. And also if you are renovating your old one. A free-standing stove is a stove with a frame that is placed on top of the counter. It is most commonly used since it is portable. On the other hand, the in-built hob is permanently fixed inside the kitchen countertop with screws. Hence, you need to keep in mind the ease of use, efficiency and maintenance while purchasing the best gas stove or hob UAE. Since this is required for the smooth functioning of the appliance.
Which one to opt depends on your requirements and lifestyle. Hence, it’s all your choice. A freestanding gas stove is easy to install, easy to clean, and less expensive. However, it looks bulky, especially in small kitchens. On the other hand, an in-built hob offers a seamless look. A special feature of in-built hob is that it’s available in both gas as well as electric variants. They are available in standard sizes such as 60 cm for 4 burners and 90 cm for 5 burners. Additionally, these hobs come with special features like alarm systems and timers. They are programmed thus preventing overcooking and burning of food. In-built hobs are slightly expensive in comparison to freestanding gas stoves.
Best In-Built Gas Hob in UAE
Now that we have seen the differences between both the types. Let’s begin with the best in-built gas hobs in UAE. Read through all the features and check the budget too of each appliance. This will give you a clear idea and help you make the right purchase. Furthermore, the images will help you decide which one will better suit your kitchen.
Rank 1: Bosch 60cm 4 Burners Gas Hob
- Flame Failure Safety Device: This device prevents accidental gas leakage in gas hobs. In case the flame goes off or becomes unstable while cooking. Then the flame failure safety device cuts off the gas supply to the burner.
- Enamel Pan Support: The enamel pan support is very hard and thereby durable. It’s covered with a heat resistant black colour. Hence, it has a better-looking finish. Also, the enamel is easy to clean.
- Side Mounted Controls: Since the controls are side-mounted. The cooking zones can be conveniently operated from the side.
- One Hand Ignition: When you’re turning on the gas hob. The flame ignites by simply pressing in the knob as you turn it.
- 4 Burners: 4 burners are beneficial since you can cook up to 4 dishes simultaneously. That too without any hassles, thus saving you time and effort.
- Stainless Steel: Since this gas hob is made of stainless steel. Maintenance is easy and it is durable too.
- Price: Bosch 60cm 4 burners gas hob is available approximately for AED 750.
Rank 2: Midea 4 Burner Gas Stove
- Square Design Pot Holders: The square design of the potholders offers more stable support.
- Fuel System: Innovative fuel system enhances burning efficiency by 30%.
- Knobs: This appliance consists of high-quality knobs. These have high heat resistance and durability.
- Easy Cleaning: The burners are at a distance from each other. Thus enabling easy cleaning. Moreover, the stylish elongated support is separated into pieces.
- Automatic Ignition: Through this mechanism, when the gas knob is turned in a particular position. The gas burner lights automatically. Hence, offering one-touch control.
- Price: Midea 4 burner gas stove costs roughly around AED 640.
Rank 3: Bosch 60cm Gas Hob
- Side Mounted Controls: Side-mounted controls are a safety measure in this gas hob. Firstly, it enables you to clean this appliance easily with no fear of accidentally touching the knobs. Secondly, when you’re using all the 4 burners for cooking, these controls won’t interfere as they’re side mounted. Thus, the cooking zones can be easily operated from the side.
- Flame Failure Safety Device: When you fit a flame failure safety device. It prevents the gas flowing into the burner in case the flame is extinguished. Also, if a pan of water boils over, it stops the gas flow. Hence, it doesn’t fill the room.
- One Hand Ignition: The flame of the burner ignites when you turn the knob. This indicates that the gas burner lights automatically. When the knob is adjusted in a particular position.
- Side Mounted Controls: You can conveniently operate the cooking zones from the side. Since the controls are side-mounted.
- Hard Glass: The hard glass acts as tempered glass. It is strong and durable and doesn’t crack easily. Moreover, it is sleek and easy to clean. Since it’s harder for food to stick to glass. You can wipe away anything easily that spills on it.
- Price: Bosch 60cm gas hob is available for around AED 1,365.
Rank 4: Beko In-built Gas Hob
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel gives this gas hob a stylish and luxurious look. Besides this, it is strong and durable. Moreover, it doesn’t wear out easily.
- Enamel Pan Support: The enamel pan support is hard and very durable. It’s covered with black heat-resistant colouring for it to be more heat resistant.
- Wok Burner: Besides the 3 gas burners, this gas hob has a wok burner. The wok burner offers maximum power output. Since the flames spread widely wok burners work best for woks and your biggest pans.
- Gas Safety: This gas hob is equipped with the most necessary safety requirement for gas burners. Known as the flame failure device. It’s useful if your gas hob is a bit greasy so that the ring does not ignite or stay lit. Also, when strong winds blow in through the kitchen window. And extinguish the flame when you have it on a low simmer.
- Cleaning is Easy & Convenient: You can clean the surface of this gas hob easily. Simply use some kitchen appliance cleaners and a sponge. And there you go.
- Price: Beko in-built gas hob is available for around AED 430.
Rank 5: Ariston In-built Gas Hob
- Stainless Steel: The material used in Ariston gas hob is stainless steel. It is strong and durable besides giving this hob a stylish and luxurious look. Further, it doesn’t wear out easily.
- Number of Burners: Since this appliance has 4 burners, you can use all the burners simultaneously. Now, cook different dishes simultaneously to save your time.
- Price: Ariston in-built gas hob is available for around AED 1,600.
Best Free Standing Gas Stove in UAE
For all those in UAE who prefer purchasing a freestanding gas stove for their kitchen. Below lie 2 best freestanding gas stove in UAE. These are ideal for bachelors, couples and families consisting of 3 members.
Rank 1: Sanford 3 Burner Gas Stove
- Tempered Glass Panel: The tempered glass panel has a black coating body. Although it looks sophisticated, it’s always easy to clean. Moreover, it is durable and doesn’t crack easily. Furthermore, it is heat resistant and can withstand an extensive range of temperature.
- Ergonomically Designed Knobs: These knobs are easy on your fingers while controlling the flames. Thanks to the perfect ergonomic design.
- Whirlwind Flame Brass Burner Cap: The distribution of holes on the brass burner delivers optimum performance. In other words, they are perfectly drilled to ensure optimum use of fuel and uniform distribution of heat.
- Enamel Pan Support: The enamel pan support is very hard and durable. Moreover, it is covered with a heat resistant coating.
- High-Efficiency Blue Flame: 3 burners of this gas stove give out a high-efficiency blue flame. Also, this flame is robust and saves gas.
- Price: Sanford 3 burner gas stove costs roughly around AED 250.
- Automatic Ignition: This appliance has an automatic ignition functionality. Autoignition mode has an in-built igniting option that works through a battery. No need of a gaslighter or lighted matchstick. All you need to do is turn the knob in a particular position.
- Glass Top: The break-resistant glass top is not only durable but also extremely attractive. It’s capable of withstanding extreme heat. Additionally, the powder-coated body is heat retardant. This indicates that there’s no emission of heat when you stand near it while cooking your food.
- Price: Geepas 3 burner glass top gas cooker is available for around AED 245.
Choosing the Right Gas Stove or Hob
While choosing the right gas stove or hob. There are certain things or factors that you need to consider. Here is a list of all of them. You can consider this as a buying guide before you make your purchase. Moreover, it will make your work easier of hunting for the best gas stove or hob UAE.
Number of Burners
The number of burners depends upon your family size and the amount of food you cook. So, if you cook a minimum of 4 dishes daily. Then a 4 burner gas stove or hob is a must. Also, if your family consists of more than 3 members then you should purchase one with 4 burners. A family consisting of 5 or more members should opt for the 5 burner gas stove or hob. Especially if more than 1 member will be using the gas stove or hob at the same time to cook.
A family consisting of 3 members can purchase the 3 burners gas stove or hob. However, for a working woman who’s in a rush to prepare breakfast as well as lunch to carry to your workplace. Then a 4 burner gas stove or hob will suit you best. Besides cooking, a gas stove or hob with more than 3 burners is essential. If you want to heat the food simultaneously, thus saving time and effort.
Type of Ignition
There exist 2 types of ignition. The first is the manual ignition and the second is the auto-ignition mode. If you’re using the manual ignition. Then you need a gas lighter or a lighted matchstick to ignite the gas stove. On the other hand, the auto-ignition modes come with an in-built igniting option. And works through a battery. Therefore, when you adjust the knob in a particular position, you get a spark. Hence, you don’t need a gas lighter or lighted matchstick if you’re using the auto-ignition mode. As a matter of fact, the auto-ignition mode is safer in comparison to the manual mode. This is because you don’t have to rely on your timing while using the matchstick or lighter.
Also the latest gas stoves, gas hobs and cooktops have the auto-ignition mode. Further, ensure you change the battery after a span of time. If you don’t do so, then you may not be able to use the auto-ignition mode. Besides this, there are chances of the battery leaking. However, it won’t affect the stove in any way. Neither will it cause any damage to it, nor will it cause any change in its performance. The only thing is that you will have to switch to the manual mode until you replace the batteries.
When it comes to material, some metallic gas stoves are made of aluminium, brass, or stainless steel. However, nowadays the modern-day gas stoves have ergonomically designed heat-control knobs, and shatter-proof tops. Additionally, they have high-efficiency brass burners, sturdy pan support features, powder-coated sheet metal base. Spill-proof designs and stainless steel dip trays add to it.
Most of the older gas tops had a simple look as they had nothing besides the burners. But, today you get to see the best features when it comes to the design in gas stoves and hobs. The tough glass countertop, stylish glass finish, match the looks of your modular kitchen. Also, you get to see more aesthetic designs such as elegant black designs. These add to the look of your kitchen.
The burners should emit an even flame as that’s the most efficient thing. Always remember, burners which don’t give out strong flames consume more gas. Therefore, ensure the burners give out a blue-colour, robust flame.
Gas Inlet Connection
It’s always better to go for a gas stove or hob that suits your kitchen. Instead of making changes to your kitchen platform. Hence, make sure of the position of the gas inlet in your kitchen before you purchase a gas stove or hob. Or else you will have to make structural changes to your kitchen.
Safety Tips for Gas Stoves
Although making use of gas stoves to cook your meals is easy and safe, you need to keep in mind certain safety tips. We have penned down all the safety tips and precautions to keep you well informed. Consider all these tips for a safe and convenient cooking experience in UAE.
- Switch off the corresponding knob BEFORE removing the hot utensil or dish from the burner.
- Never allow your children to enter or play in the kitchen while you’re cooking. Also, don’t allow them to touch the gas stove and the hot utensils.
- Anytime, if you feel that the gas is leaking or if you start getting the smell (gas leakage) then immediately turn off the control knobs. Secondly, open all the windows in your house. Thirdly, don’t switch on the lights and fans till the gas smell goes away.
- Contact your gas dealer for help if you’re finding it difficult to connect the stove to the gas cylinder. Also, never connect the stove to the gas cylinder if you are not sure how to do so. This is because it can cause leakage if you don’t connect it the right way.
- Ensure that you and your family members never place any plastic bowls, cardboard boxes and other non-cooking equipment on the burners of the gas stove.
- To be on the safer side, close the cylinder valve when the gas stove is not in use.
- In order to clean the burners and the pan supports, remove them from the gas stove and then begin your task. Soak the burners and the pan supports in hot water containing liquid soap.
- Never use flammable sprays, aerosols and liquids to clean a gas stove.
- After you finish washing the burners, keep them for drying under sunlight. Once they dry completely, place them in their position on the gas stove.
- Avoid heating or boiling the food for a prolonged time as it can put out the flame which in turn can increase the chances of explosion.
- For safe handling of the gas stove and to use it appropriately, ensure you thoroughly read the manual and the booklet provided. In addition, always follow all the instructions and the warnings provided by the manufacturer.
- If you sense gas leakage and get the smell, then don’t light cigarettes or any other flammable things. Not even the gas stove. Since this can be extremely hazardous
- Suppose a burner gets clogged, make use of a straight pin or opened paper clip to unclog each hole of the burner.
- Don’t ever line the burners or cover the burners with foil since it can inhibit airflow to the burners.
Gas Stove FAQs
In order to keep you well informed and leave you without a doubt, we have penned down certain FAQs before you make use of the best gas stove or hob UAE. We are sure you had at least one or two of these questions in your mind. Ensure you read through all these FAQs without skipping any of these.
The standard size of an in-built 4 burner gas stove or hob is 60 cm. Whereas the standard size for a 5 burner in-built gas stove or hob in UAE is 90 cm.
Brass burners are better due to their higher thermal efficiency. Since brass is an alloy of copper and zinc, it’s corrosion-resistant. They provide superior heat retention and hence are always better than aluminium alloy. Besides distributing heat more evenly, they also have a higher life span. Additionally, the Tri Pin brass burners ensure even distribution of flames. Thus saving precious fuel.
The reason behind having the 360-degree swivelling gas inlets today is as follows. It enables you to place the gas stove or hob anywhere on the kitchen platform. Also, due to this, you don’t have to alter the kitchen structure. Hence, swivelling gas inlets in UAE are very beneficial.
Yes, the glass top gas stove is durable enough. Today’s stoves come with toughened glass which is heat resistant. This toughened glass has high endurance levels and is therefore durable. Moreover, they are easier to clean and look good.
Both manual and auto-ignition are equally efficient. For using the auto-ignition mode, you just need to turn the knob in a particular position. Hence, you don’t need a lighted matchstick or a gas lighter in putting it on, unlike the manual mode. This makes the auto-ignition mode convenient. However, you need to replace the batteries at frequent intervals, since auto-ignition runs on batteries. If you don’t replace the batteries, then you’ll have to switch to the manual mode.
Yes, it’s always better and safer to change the gas tubes frequently. Doing this avoids leakage as it can be disastrous.
Purchasing the best gas stove or hob UAE will enable you to cook delicious food items in one go. No need to wait till the previous dish is cooked. Also, no need to wait to reheat the food. You can warm up 4 to 5 food items simultaneously without any hassle. Moreover, no more compromising on career and family responsibilities. Thanks to all the 4 burner gas stove or hob UAE. Also, consider reading about the best cooking range and cooktops for Dubai homes. Impress your guests and relatives with delicious food cooked in less time.