Welcome yourself to the alternative reality world with the best gaming laptop available in Saudi Arabia. Since recently gaming laptops to are up-ing their game (no pun intended) to match the level of the desktop PCs. Offering if not better then, as good of a gaming experience with good high-quality features. Which you can’t afford to miss. Especially if you are a gamer. But if you are a newbie why not get on the gaming train and open your horizons to new alternative worlds and even be a hero and save the day! Therefore, make sure to check out some of the best gaming laptops in Saudi Arabia.
Best Gaming Laptop in Saudi Arabia – Quick List
|Gaming Laptops||CPU||GPU||Storage||Check Price|
|ASUS – ROG Zephyrus G14||AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max Q||1 TB SSD||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Alienware Area 51m||Intel Core i9-9900K||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080||1TB Hybrid Drive + 256GB SSD.||Price on Amazon.sa|
|ASUS TUF A15||AMD Ryzen 7 4800H||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti||1TB HDD + 512GB SSD||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Acer Predator Helios 300||Intel Core i7-9750H||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060||512GB SSD||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Razer Blade 15||Intel Core i7-9750H||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q||512GB SSD||Price on Amazon.sa|
|MSI GS75 Stealth-205||Intel Core i7-8750H||NVIDIA RTX 2060||512GB SSD||Price on Amazon.sa|
Gaming Laptop Features Right for You
Getting any thing eletronics related can be hard. Especially if you do not have much knowledge into the latest technology. Which is understandable because of the constantly updating technology. Which is why here are a few points to consider while getting the best gaming laptop in Saudi Arabia.
GPU & Refresh Rates
GPU or the Graphics Processing Unit as it might be known. For a gaming laptop having a graphics card is necessary so that you can get a worthwhile gaming experience. This feature controls the way any image is displayed on your screen. Since games have images and moving characters the GPU handles this before displaying it out on your screen. As for refresh rate look for a laptop with higher refresh rate. Like that of around 75Hz or above.
More Power or Lighter
This factor would depend on the way you would be using your laptop. Like for example if you plan on getting a laptop to play triple-A demanding games at a home desk or station with little to no movement get a heavy duty (powered) laptop. Although if you plan to roam around with your laptop maybe be multipurpose for work and games then consider a lighter weighted one yet one which can get your job done without any hindrance.
Wider screens are mostly preferred while gaming. In this case you can get the normal 60Hz 1080p panel. Moreover if you plan to use the laptop screen only while playing then maybe consider spending a bit more and get one which has features like anti-tearing and which are easy on the eyes as well as with high refresh rates. But if you plan on extending the display consider the 60Hz full screen display only and not spend on additional features.
Well those are the three main features to look out for on your very own gaming laptop for yourself in Saudi Arabia. Keeping these features in mind carefully go through the features of some of the best gaming laptops picked out especially for you.
Rank 1: ASUS – ROG Zephyrus G14
- Processor: This Asus laptop uses the 8- core AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS CPU, which has a processor count of 2. Which lets you surpass the competition with its powerful performance.
- Graphics: As the graphics coprocessor you have a powerful NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max Q. The graphics card is important to look at when considering a gaming laptop.
- Storage: The storage type of the laptop is DDR DRAM which has a solid-state interface. Along with 1 TB SSD storage. Which is sufficient for large storage space.
- Dimensions: With the overall size fixed at 32.51 x 22.1 x 1.78 cm it is big yet compact enough for you to carry around if needed. Furthermore, you have the screen size of 14 inches for your display.
- RAM: Having a RAM of 16 GB you can multi-task as well as play any game without any lags.
- Resolution: The screen may feel a bit small but it’s packed with a good viewing experience as It has 1920 x 1080 resolution pixels.
- Sound: Along with the immersive display you have even better sound quality with the Quad speakers. Which uses Dolby Atmos sound for stunning sound quality. Be it for movies or while gaming.
- Battery: When portability comes in to question battery is sure to follow. Therefore charging has become faster and longer-lasting with this laptop. Since it uses the fast charging type-C charger Which can be used for a long 10 hours with just a single charge.
Rank 2: Alienware Area 51m
- Processor: Equipping the CPU with 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K. Furthermore included with the speed of 3.6 GHz and 8 as the processor count. All for you to have the ultimate gaming experience.
- Dimensions: While considering the height of this laptop make sure you take note correctly since it has a sloping height. As for front 27.65mm (1.09″), Rear 31.2mm (1.23″) and Peak 42mm (1.7″). Whereas the width is 402.6mm (15.85″) and the length being 319.14mm (12.565″).
- Graphics: Along with the graphics of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GD DR6 (OC Ready) and the card interface comprising of PCI-E. Making the display more realistic.
- RAM: To give you a more realistic desktop vibe and features in a laptop the has a huge 32 GB RAM which makes it really very good for gaming and multi-tasking.
- Storage: For this laptop, you have a spacious 1TB Hybrid Drive along with 256GB PCIe M.2 SSD. Bringing it closer to a desktop like no other device.
- Eye safe: In a way that the screen display will not hurt your eyes too much like the regular computer/ laptop screens. Furthermore, the laptop is equipped with the Tobii eye-tracking technology for you to have an even more immersive gaming experience.
- Resolution: Everything of this laptop is done with the gaming and the desktop features kept in mind. So, why hold back on the resolutions? Thus it has a 17.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080) resolutions.
- Cooling Technology: The advance thermal cooling technology of Alienware Cryo-Tech v2.0. Has unique cooling optimisation to help your laptop stay cool and cool down faster as well.
Rank 3: ASUS TUF A15
- Graphics: For a gaming computer the first thing to check would be the graphics. Which plays a crucial role in how the image appears on the screen. This is why you will find this gadget having NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660Ti, with 6GB GDDR6 VRAM.
- Processor: After you consider the graphics you much consider the processor or any laptop or computer. And this one has AMD® Ryzen™ 7 4800H Processor, 2.9 GHz (8 M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- RAM: As the laptop has a memory type of DDR4 SDRAM. The original RAM useable by this gadget is 32GB. Which makes multitasking easier and you can have no lags.
- Resolution: With a standing screen dimension of 15.6 inches you have a resolution of 1920 x 1080. And to top it you have an HD 720p CMOS module for your webcam.
- Connectivity: Besides the 2 HDMI and USB ports you can use the integrated Wi-Fi 5. Along with the Bluetooth 5.0.
- Storage: This laptop will allow you to have around 1TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD. Whereas for the SSD is 512GB NVMe PCIe® Gen.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of this laptop is 359.8 x 256 x 22.8 ~24.7 mm for WxDxH respectively.
- Price: You would have to spend around SAR 8800 for this Asus laptop.
Rank 4: Acer Predator Helios 300
- Processor: Not holding you back in any way this device is fitted with the 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H. Which has the processor count of 6 and speed up to 4. 5GHz.
- Graphics: Not to mention the graphics card has its own 6 GB of GDDR6 VRAM. Added to the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060. Sure enough to leave you wanting to play all the more.
- Display: The standing screen display is of 15.6 inches which is a 15.6″ Full HD display. Furthermore, it has a widescreen LED-backlit IPS display. To give you a clear display of the content with properly lit areas.
- Storage: Equipped with large storage of 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD. So, you can have and play more than just one type of game on your device.
- Cooling: Make sure that your gaming laptop doesn’t heat up too much and too fast. To help you with this you have the 4th Gen AeroBlade 3D Fan Technology. To help cool down your device faster.
- RAM: To ensure the smooth functioning of your apps on your laptop device the RAM is of 16 GB DDR4.
- Dimensions: If you are thinking terms of portability the dimensions are important enough to keep an eye out for. Therefore this device has the dimensions of around 14.23 x 10.01 x 0.9 inches.
- Audio: The built-in speakers use Dolby Atmos support to give you the best sound whole you play your gaming. Even why you use your headphones. Which is 7.1 Codec support via HDMI as well.
- Connectivity: The best gaming laptop in Saudi Arabia must provide you with at least Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB-A) x 3, Mini DisplayPort 1.4 output, HDMI 2.0B output. And these all features are available in this laptop device.
- Price: The cost of this Acer gaming laptop will be almost SAR 5590.
Rank 5: Razer Blade 15
- Processor: This laptop device functions with the help of a 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H with the core count of 6 and speeds up to 2.6GHz/4.5GHz.
- Graphics: With NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 with Max-Q (8GB GDDR6 VRAM) as the graphics for a completely swell gaming experience. Moreover, the graphics card interface is PCI-E.
- RAM: The overall RAM of the device is around 16GB Dual-Channel (8GB x 2) DDR4 2667MHz. From which one is especially for the graphics.
- Dimensions: This gadget provides you with great features along with the dimensions of 17.8 mm x 235 mm x 355 mm.
- Storage: Offering storage of 512GB SSD (NVMe) for all your applications as well as games this device works good enough for you.
- Display: A full HD display of 15.6″ at 240Hz. Along with the stand screen size of 15.6 Inches with 100% sRBG and 4.9mm bezel. What else can you want more than this perfect display for your device.
- Price: Besides the features of the laptop you have the price which is at approximately SAR 18000.
Rank 6: MSI GS75 Stealth-205
Model: GS75 Stealth-205
- Processor: Using the processor of the 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H having 2.20GHz speed and 6 core processor count you can you this laptop and relive on it to have a good performance every time.
- Graphics: For gaming another heavy-duty applications the graphic of this laptop is set with NVIDIA RTX 2060 with 6GB GDDR6 Graphics and is VR Ready. To enjoy even virtual as well as traditional games.
- RAM: This possibly your device has a 16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM. From which 6GB is especially dedicated to the graphics of the device.
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0 and Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) it has it all on this laptop. All above and more like 3 USB 3.1 Gen2, HDMI, Thunderbolt3 (Type-C), USB 3.1 Type-C Gen1, and a Micro SD Reader.
- Display: Consisting of a 17.3″ Full HD (1920×1080) 144Hz Display. And not to forget the 17.3 inches of the screen display.
- Storage: To compliment all the extra connectivity features you have internal storage of 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD.
- Dimensions: Keeping the portability factor in mind the dimension of this device is around 39.6 x 25.96 x 1.91 cms.
- Cooling: Using the Cooler Boost Trinity cooling system is good but having 3 of them is powerful enough to give you a good outcome. These three fans are of 0.2mm whirlwind blades. Moreover, to help the cooling process you have six heat pipes to efficiently cool both the CPU and GPU.
- Price: You would have to pay around SAR 11820 for this laptop.
AMD Ryzen Vs Intel Core i7 Processors for Gaming
While trying to get the performance of desktop PC into a portable device called as the laptop. Two leading technologies have emerged Intel and AMD. Like most people who might not know the difference between the two and the way they function it can be difficult to choose. Among the two the most powerful laptop chip you can find right now is laptops armed with Ryzen 9 4900HS. But we don’t expect you to go by our words point blank. Have a look for your self:
One of the key points to note is that AMD can lower the battery usage of a laptop while you use it. Which means you can have longer battery hours of usage. This is because AMD’s firmware can adjust the way clock speeds work in consuming battery. Slower the clock speed the lower the power consumption. But that’s general AMD. In terms of the ADM Ryzen the processor, these work by taking lesser time to function and even slower the clock speed faster which means that too much of battery isn’t wasted in this process. This feature makes ADM better at gaming and even to get some workdown without having quick power drainage.
In various processors testing tools the AMD proved to be better in many way then that compared to Intel. Yet despite this Intel seems to have all the top and good brands within their umbrella. In other words almost all high end laptops use Intel. This factor determines the price of these laptops as well. As most high-brand laptops are a bit pricy which makes the Intel processor pricey. Which is not the case with AMD. As they have no restriction and aiming for big brands. That being said this also means that AMD hasn’t reached its real potential as they haven’t been paired with the best of GPUs in the market.
Other Specs to Consider
Choosing the best gaming laptop in Saudi Arabia can be hard. Especially with all the different technologies, features and brands out there to consider. Even so, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to give you the best available in the market. Informing you so that you can make the right choice for yourself. Which is why here we’ve added another section of features for you to consider. Is it a Nah factor or a Yas for you!
Since you are using laptop device who’s key feature is that is it portable. But with the vigorous processor usage during gaming decreases the battery usage time. Recently this has been taken into consideration and the battery factor has been improved. Therefore you must look for an average or higher battry life laptop. Which is four-five hours, while so far the highest being recorded at 11. Which is why get your own laptop with a longer battery life, because nobody wants to constantly charge their device or have a low battery warning mid-game.
RAM: More the better
Now you might know that the RAM or Random Access Memory. This is the feature which speeds up the functioning of the laptop. The usage of this memory is to save elements which would be needed by apps. The placement of it is here so that your laptop can easily access that information quickly and display the desired results. If you want to save on a little cash you can make do with the 8GB RAM but if you are a hardcore gamer then 16GB is the way to go. And even anything higher is good while gaming. Since this helps in the smooth functioning of the laptop especially while playing.
A backlit keyboard is those keyboards which consist of lights under the keys. This feature illuminates the keys and the characters even in the absence of light. If your keyboard has the backlight option then there is also a feature to control the brightness of the keyboard lights. You can get not only white light keyboards but multicoloured ones as well. Besides the fact that you can use the keyboard in a lesser light setting and the aesthetic purpose of the lighting keyboard. You can assign certain lights to specific keys also known as zoned backlighting. Which makes it easier to navigate through your keyboard without having to check the character. Which makes the keyboard visually accessible. Especially for gamers, they can change the colour of certain keys to make it easier to use while playing.
Gaming Laptop FAQ
Gaming laptops are devices which go all-in on the CPU and GPU aspect to ensure you have a good gaming experience. These two crucial parts tend to heat up because they are the main functioning parts which produce the picture and commands the working of the device. In a gaming laptop, these parts heat-up up to 75-80 degrees which is normal enough. If it exceeds then the thermal throttle kicks in which decreases the performance. Luckily enough this doesn’t happen often; unless if you play for hours together.
The answer to this is no and yes. How, you ask? Simply because games are best played with AC power. Reason being laptops today try to match the performance of a PC. For which a lot of power or in this case battery power is consumed. And if you curb the usage of battery power you get a lower performance and visual output. Constant charging of your fast-draining battery can and will damage the lifespan of the battery of your device. For some people, the drainage of battery power isn’t much of big deal but others will not handle it at all which is why you should consider this for yourself in the best gaming laptop in Saudi Arabia.
A little bit, they can be heavy but not too much. If you thought the reason behind this is the better CPU and GPU then you are partially right. But there are yet other factors to consider like the cooling. While the GPU does it jobs laptops tend to heat up which must be controlled by cooling fans. Hence the incorporating of better airflow and cooling technology adds to the weight. Moreover, the inclusion of better battery power requires weight. And last but not least is the increasing number of different types of ports to a gaming computer adds to the weight.
As you would understand from the name that refresh rate is the time taken by the screen to refresh it’s displayed picture. This is measured in hertz (Hz) and the standard one to consider would be 60Hz. Which means the refresh rate is at 60 times per second. Which can be used for gaming but the higher the better so that you do not miss on any action and have no blur-outs. For this case try getting a laptop device with around 120Hz refresh rates.
Your Journey Awaits You
Considering that you’ve taken notes to get your best gaming laptop in Saudi Arabia. That is all you need to know. Finding the best one for you can be difficult but with a little help of this guide, you can clear your stress-out mind to ponder on what feature you would really like. Phew! Bang! Get shooting your opponent in the fictional world of gaming. If you aren’t really a fan of gaming but are keen on knowing what is all the craze about. Explore and embark on the new journey of gaming today with the best gaming laptop in Saudi Arabia. You can even consider trying to check out some of the best gaming PCs in Saudi Arabia.