We know how difficult it is to make time to cook daily in UAE due to this fast-paced culture. Consider adding the best food processor to your kitchen in UAE as it puts a spring to your cooking and helps you lead a healthy lifestyle. However, it can be quite tedious to make the right choice since brands come up with improved options. After spending almost 84 hours on research, we have listed the 6 best brands, some of which include Black+Decker, Palson, and Bosch. These can perform the entire task of slicing, chopping, beating, cutting, shredding, mashing, grinding, mincing and more in no time and that too with high efficiency.
In addition to the product rankings are sections that will help you choose a reliable food processor with the ideal weight and power. As well as a detailed explanation of the accessories/attachments and FAQs.
|Food Processor||Motor Power||Check Price|
|Black+Decker Food Processor FX775-B5||750 watts||Price in |
|Palson Food Processor 30588||1000 watts||Price in |
|Bosch Food Processor MCM3501MGB||800 watts||Price in |
|Moulinex Food Processor FP828H27||1200 watts||Price in |
|Kenwood Food Processor KM287||900 watts||Price in |
|Philips Food Processor HR7778||1300 watts||Price in|
What all can a Good Food Processor do?
Generally, a good food processor can perform the entire task with high efficiency and in no time. Not only slicing, chopping and cutting, but also shredding, grinding, or mincing. Besides this, a good food processor excels at all of the tasks listed below.
- Chopping: Chopping raw carrots, onions, vegetables, and meat have never been this easy.
- Beating: Firstly, it can beat egg whites for making souffles, pancakes, and meringues. Additionally, it helps in beating cake batter and other substances that need to blend together.
- Creaming: A food processor is a magic-maker. It can help you make whipped cream within 2 minutes. Moreover, this whipped cream is denser as well as long-lasting.
- Crumbling: Creating a topping for your favourite apple and blackberry crumble dish now is fairly simple. Simply add all the ingredients for the crumble topping into the food processor. And there you go.
- Cutting: Now you don’t need a separate chopper for cutting vegetables, fruits, and meat. Cutting vegetables like ladyfinger, potatoes, and onions are possible with this appliance. Also, hard substances such as meat are easy to go on a food processor.
- Folding In: The folding tool can be used to mix the flour properly when your baking your favourite cake. Use this feature while whipping up a chocolate mousse or some scrumptious macaroons too.
- Mashing: Mashing potatoes, bananas, and more are easy with this amazing kitchen appliance. Further, it is also handy for everyday cooking including making tomato puree. In some cases, you may need to seek the assistance of a blender.
- Mincing: This kitchen appliance can mince all the vegetables and meat quickly after dicing them into small, bite-sized chunks.
- Mixing: A good food processor can substitute your mixer in the house. Furthermore, it can carry out all the mixing tasks.
Choose a Reliable Food Processor in UAE
It can vary from a smaller capacity to a larger one to cook food for the entire family. Generally, the capacity should depend upon the number of family members. Hence, a large family indicates the need for a larger bowl capacity and vice versa.
Number of Attachments and Accessories
The different accessories include a variety of bowls and a number of blades for several purposes. Further, they disk slice and grate foods into varying degrees of thickness. Variable speed control systems help to change the speed of the processor. This system turns it into a juicer or a dough kneader as per requirement. Attachments include feeding tubes, blenders, whisk, and many others. These attachments, in turn, help the product live up to its reputation of being an essential kitchen component.
Size and Weight
The size and weight of a food processor generally depend on the number of family members. Therefore, you would need a large size food processor if you have a big family. Not just that, the kind of workload that is to be put on a food processor also matters. If your family consists of 4 to 5 members, or you cook only on certain occasions then a 10-11 cup version suits your need best. Whereas, a person who chops only small amounts of nuts or makes different types of sauces can buy a small food processor. It should include a small work bowl and a 3-4 cup processor.
Purchasing a food processor that is strong enough to perform different types of operations is a must. Since, operations such as kneading, chopping, shredding and more require a high motor power. Additionally, a food processor with a higher power motor performs well and lasts long. Moreover, it performs all these tasks without any complications. The best kinds of food processors have a minimum power of 700 watts. Besides this, they have an astoundingly long life, without chances of wear and tear.
Different Attachments of a Food Processor
Below lie the different attachments of a food processor. Let’s discuss each of these in detail.
In the first place, food processors are equipped with a series of buttons or switches. Fortunately, these buttons and switches function as a control system. They help in controlling the speed of the food processor’s blades for various recipes. Likewise, the best food processor in UAE should possess a fully digital control system. Additionally, these control systems include a switch that provides an on/off mode for the food processor. Hence, ensure you look for a control system and speed switch. These will enable you to easily control the speed of various operations being performed.
Generally, a food processor comes with different capacities of bowls for various purposes. It’s highly favourable when food processor in UAE has many bowls of different capacities for various purposes. Hence, the bowl is the most essential part of a food processor as it helps to collect and process food. Moreover, it’s the largest part of the food processor too. Besides collecting and processing food, the bowl helps the user to avoid contact with the spinning blades. Thus, making it safe for the user as there won’t be any chance of getting hurt. Further, you can use the bowl as a dumping tool for residual food.
Inserts and Discs
Inserts and discs are beneficial as they perform several tasks on the food inside the bowl. Food processors mostly come with a whole bunch of inserts and discs for entire completion of its functions. Further, inserts help in processes like chopping or blending. Choppers, slicers, graters and shredders are common examples of inserts.
A food processor has a cover for the purpose of covering the bowl. Food tends to spread all over the place due to the force of the blades. Therefore this cover proves beneficial as it helps in preventing the food from spreading all over the place. On the other hand, some food processors come with a cover that has a fill tube. Through this fill tube, the food can be fed from the top. A cover ensures safe mixing and chopping of food once put into the bowl.
Different kinds of blades exist that are made using different materials and are used for various purposes. As you know, a food processor is not only used for cooking. It’s also used for processing raw food including mixing, grating, blending or mixing. Next, make sure the blades are made using a strong material such as stainless steel and other metals. Using such strong materials will make the blades more durable and long-lasting. For instance, mixing and chopping hardcore nuts and vegetables in a uniform manner is crucial. Be it professional cooking in a restaurant or serving guests at home.
In a food processor, the citrus press makes fresh fruit juices conveniently and easily. Since it makes the device have multitasking capabilities, it’s an important part of your food processor.
Now let’s view the best food processor in UAE after an analysis of the various brands available. Taking into account the quality, cost, specifications and more. Here are some options to choose from.
Rank 1: Black+Decker Food Processor
Treat yourself and your family with good food cooked at home with this Black + Decker food processor with blender, mixer, grinder and more. As to why this processor ranks first? The appliance speaks for itself. Take a look at one of the best food processor in UAE.
- 5-in-1: Black+Decker food processor is equipped with the 5-in-1 formula. The package includes a chopper, blender, grinder, dough maker and citrus juicer.
- Best-in-Class Capacity: It includes a large 2L (family size) food processing bowl. Additionally, it includes a 1.8L blender jar for smoothies.
- Whisking Blade: The whisking blade is the perfect accessory for whipping cream and making fluffy egg whites.
- Grinder Mill: Using the grinder mill, you can grind coffee, herbs, and spices.
- Easy Lid Locking System: For increased safety, this Black+decker food processor is equipped with an easy lid-locking system.
- Power Chop Technology: A unification of blade shape, cutting angle, and inner bowl produces excellent chopping results. This applies to both soft ingredients like berries and hard ingredients such as nuts or thick-skinned vegetables. Thus, preparing purées and mixing your cake batters become even easier.
- Citrus Juice Attachment: This attachment in the food processor makes it suitable for the extraction of juice from citrus fruit.
- Extended Accessories: Slicing and shredding blades are suitable for fine and coarse cuts. Besides this, the kneading blade is suitable for mixing the dough.
- Price: Black+Decker 750 W food processor is available for around AED 290.
Rank 2: Palson Food Processor
Why purchase a whisk, juicer and grater? When you have a food processor in UAE which can do all of these. Hence, the need for multiple kitchen appliances is over, due to this all-rounder.
- Powerful Motor: Palson food processor is equipped with a 1000 W motor. It performs well since it is one of the most powerful equipments around. Moreover, it offers quick and easy shredding, giving excellent results every time.
- 12-in-1: You can chop, whisk, grind, squeeze, and blend in this food processor. Besides this, you can crush thick, crush fine, slice, cut and grate. It enables the chopping of hard foods and meat with great ease and speed.
- Main Accessories: It consists of a container with a large capacity of 1.7L. Also, it contains a 1.5L glass blender jug. Besides this, it comes with a mini jar chopping attachment which is not available with other food processors.
Some additional features for the same are:
- High-Speed Juicer: Make fruit and vegetable juices in a fast and convenient way.
- Multi-level 6 Knife with 3 Double Blades: The 3 double knife blades are designed to quickly blend and grind tough products. These include nuts, coffee beans, leafy veggies, ginger, garlic, etc.
- Grinder: The grinder enables grinding of coffee, ice, sugar etc.
- Stainless Steel Disc: This high-quality stainless steel disc undergoes extensive testing to provide the best slicing and shredding results.
- Price: Available at a price of around AED 520. The Palson product is worth the coin spent.
Rank 3: Bosch Food Processor
- Impressive High Power Motor: This starkly powerful 800 W motor runs this kitchen appliance. Creative and ambitious cuisine is easier than ever with a range of speeds. Moreover, it ensures impressive performance while processing a wide variety of doughs.
- Compact: The compact and versatile Bosch food processor makes cooking and baking fun and easy.
- Smart Storage: Storage of standard accessories is directly in the compact bowl. The smart storage accessory ensures all 13+ attachments are neatly stored without displacing them.
- Consistent Results: Ingredients are chopped precisely. Shakes and smoothies are mixed perfectly. Thus offering you consistently good results.
- Dishwasher Safe: You can easily wash the accessories in a dishwasher as it’s completely safe.
- Blender Jar: With a capacity of 1L. This blender jar is ideal for preparing cold drinks, crushing ice, making smoothies, shakes and juices.
- Grinding Function: With the special grinding function. It is easy to grind coffee and spices.
- Numerous Functions: Grinding, chopping, grating, cutting, and mixing has never been this easier. All thanks to the versatile accessories such as the mixer, chopper, and various blade attachments.
- Highly Multifunctional: More than 50 applications in a single machine. Kneading, chopping, slicing, grating, whipping, grinding. With the help of 13+ accessories, you can prepare up to 50 different applications.
- Price: Bosch 800 watt food processor is available at a price of around AED 420.
Rank 4: Moulinex Food Processor
- Easy Lock System: With the easy lock system, simply rotate the lid by a few degrees clockwise for secure closure.
- Highly Powered Motor: A powerful 1200W motor, that offers quick and fine results in all applications.
- Chopping Bowl: The chopping bowl can be locked in 2 positions. To suit both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Kneader: Be it a light dough or a heavy one. The kneader helps you prepare any dough in no time.
- Stainless Steel Bowl: It’s durable and scratch-resistant.
- Two Motor Outputs: These provide optimal spinning force and working speed to the operated bowl.
- Main Bowl: Stainless steel main bowl has a capacity of 3L. This provides enough space to make food for your whole family.
- Blender & Chopper: These accessories are useful for tasks such as juicing, grinding, and grating. They are also beneficial for blending, shredding and slicing.
- Manual Speed Keys: The 3 manual speed keys offer you the luxury of customizing the speed. For accurate preparation of different dishes.
- Intuitive Control Panel: An intuitive control panel that’s made of 7 pre-programmed backlighted keys. Once you select the function that you need, this food processor will automatically adjust the spinning force and speed to deliver the best result.
- Price: Moulinex 1200 watts food processor is available for around AED 800.
Rank 5: Kenwood Food Processor
- High Powered: Equipped with a dynamic motor that consumes up to 900W of power. The product can shred berries and coconut pulp alike. Besides being energy-efficient, it also enables you to knead, blend and mix with efficiency.
- 3 Fully Interlocked Outlets: It features 3 fully interlocked outlets to attach 3 accessories simultaneously. Additionally, a K beater and a dough hook are the additional accessories that are provided with this food processor.
- Variable Speed Control: Kenwood food processor features a switch that enables you to control the speed. Further, it allows you to prepare multiple varieties of recipes as per your requirement.
- Ergonomic Design: The brand offers a firm, yet comfortable grip on the food processor.
- Special Features: You can use materials to bake a cake weighing up to 1.6kg and knead up to 500g of dough. This means you can skip out on making two batches and get it done within a single sitting.
- Compact: Since the Kenwood food processor is compact, it makes a lovely addition to your kitchen. It occupies less space in your kitchen, thus you can accommodate the other kitchen appliances easily.
- Sturdy Design: The silver finish that features across this processor’s body adds to its sophisticated look. Made using premium quality plastic makes it sturdy long-lasting, and relatively light.
- Price: Available at a price of around AED 965, the appliance comes with a number of accessories to justify its price.
Rank 6: Philips Food Processor
The Philips Food Processor is a versatile kitchen appliance that’s perfect for making anything from bread to drinks.
- Powerchop Technology: A unification of blade shape, cutting angle, and inner bowl constitutes the powerchop technology. It offers excellent chopping results for both soft as well as hard ingredients. Regardless of whether it’s handling bread dough or crunching up ice. Therefore, preparation of purees and mixing of cake batters is easier.
- Clutter-Free: Say hello to the sleek and compact Philips food processor. Its compact form factor is the reason behind it fitting easily in any corner.
- 12 Speed Settings: The 12-speed settings enable you to customize the speed. For accurate preparation of different dishes.
- Non-slip Feet: It stays in place even when kept on a smooth surface. All thanks to the non-slip feet.
- Double Metal Balloon Beater: Useful in whipping cream and egg whites.
- Metal Kneading Hooks: Along with its strong motor, the metal kneading hooks quickly knead the dough smoothly.
- Dishwasher Safe: In order to make cleaning easier. This Philips food processor’s accessories can be washed in a dishwasher.
- Wide Range of Attachments: With various functions, from shredding and grating to blending and juicing. Philips food processor includes a wide range of attachments. Simply connect the appropriate attachment for the task to accomplish. And let your Philips food processor do all the hard work.
- Price: Philips 1300 watts food processor is available for around AED 820.
How to Make the Most of a Food Processor
Freeze the Cheese
Before using your food processor to tackle a cheese-related recipe, ensure you freeze the cheese first. Placing soft cheese such as mozzarella in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up makes them easier to shred.
Adjust your Slice Size
Getting a thinner or thicker slice or a finer or coarser shred is less about the blade. In fact, it’s more about how much pressure you use on the feeding tube. Instead of purchasing more accessories, apply different levels of pressure as you input the food.
Avoid Starches and Egg Whites
The 2 foods not recommended to try out in a food processor are starches and egg whites. Keep in mind to use your hands for mashed potatoes since they turn gluey under the blade. Although there are egg whisk attachments that you can purchase for your food processor. For better results, it’s always better to use a hand mixer.
Spin with some Soap
Do you want to know a secret to a faster food processor clean up? Here it is. Once the food processor is scraped clean, put water and a drop of soap into the bowl. Press “ON” after doing this. Besides, it’s possible to run most of the food processors through the dishwasher. But avoid doing this as it will leave on stickier food like pizza dough.
Food Processor FAQs
The primary purpose of a food processor is chopping, cutting, and slicing food products like meat and vegetable. Not only does it make your cooking easier and convenient, but also saves you a lot of time. This is because you don’t have to manually chop or slice food items, hence making it a versatile kitchen appliance.
The purpose of blenders is to blend liquids or soft food to make smoothies, juices and pulp. On the other hand, food processors take care of labour-intensive tasks such as chopping, kneading, slicing etc.
Chopping anything in a food processor is easy, be it chicken, vegetables, cheese or nuts. Besides this, you can use it to make homemade sauces and dips like pesto, hummus, vegetable dip, etc. Certain full-size processors are very useful in dough making.
A good food processor should have a wattage of at least 600 to 1000 watts. A high power motor ensures better performance.
You can’t crush the ice in food processors with pushers, as it may damage the blades and bowls. On the other hand, some food processors come with a variant that can crush the ice. Hence, ensure you buy the right food processor in UAE.
Firstly, separate all the apparatuses from the processor. Secondly, keep it soaked in warm water i.e soapy dishwashing water for a few minutes. After waiting for a few minutes, gently scrub off the dirt and rinse gently.
It’s always recommended to wash the food processor by hand. But, it’s possible to clean the blades in a dishwasher. While doing so, ensure you keep the temperature of the water warm instead of cold.
Yes, it’s possible to juice in a food processor. Moreover, you can do this with the pulp in it or without the pulp in it.
Yes, it’s possible to do so in a food processor. However, you should be careful about frozen meat. It’s always better to thaw the meat before inserting it into the food processor. Else, there are chances of the appliance heating up and causing damage to the system.
Firstly, mincing meat is easy using the chopper attachment. Secondly, you can use a chopper to shred cheese, cabbage, carrots, and other similar vegetables. Additionally, the chopper works tremendously in chopping onions, coriander leaves, potatoes and more.
It’s always better to chop the hard ingredients into small portions before you puree them. Also, instead of stuffing them into the food processor, add them gradually.
Yes, you need to alter the speed as and when necessary. Reduce the speed of the food processor motor while shredding, grating and slicing. Do this especially when you use soft ingredients. On the other hand, increase the speed for harder vegetables.
Most of the food processors have a separate attachment for kneading the dough. It’s always advisable to use this special attachment rather than the primary attachment. However, you can use the primary attachment for mixing cake dough.
Yes. It’s possible and easy to crush ice in a jug blender. Simply switch off the motor and place the ice cubes inside the blender. After you do this, replace the lid and then switch on the motor.
Yes, it’s possible to grate coconuts in a food processor. But, you should remove the soft white portions of the coconut from the shells before adding them to the food processor.
No, it’s not possible to extract juice from sugarcane using a food processor.
Yes, of course. You can use the food processor to prepare fresh fruit and vegetable juices. However, it’s very difficult to extract juice from very hard vegetables and fruits using a food processor.
The answer to this is YES. This is possible as there are special attachments that help you in whisking eggs. Preparing lassi and your other favourite drinks are also possible using the best food processor in UAE.
Bring it Together
These are hands-down a few of the best food processor in UAE. Don’t forget that a food processor is a long-term investment that shall serve you and your family for years to come. Hence, you need to choose wisely and select a reliable company product. When considering price, avoid lower quality food processors that may come at the sacrifice of safety or longevity of use. Bring home the best food processor in UAE and save time and effort. Selecting the right one will definitely do you a good job.