Struggling with the fast hair growth problems? Tired of going to saloons every fortnight? Not to worry, you are heard. The epilator lets you do your personal grooming session all by yourselves sitting at home. It is handy, corded and easy to use and removes hair from root level giving you long lasting results. The best Epilators in Saudi Arabia are here for you in this article. Know more about the specifications, prices and a lot more in this article.
|Epilator||Speed Settings||Check Price|
|Braun Silk epil 3 3170 Legs Epilator||2||Price on Amazon.sa|
| Philips Satinelle Prestige Wet & Dry Epilator |
|4||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Braun SE810 Face/Facial Epilator||N/A||Price on Amazon.sa|
|PhilipsSatinelle Essential Corded Compact Epilator |
|2||Price on Amazon.sa|
What is an epilator?
An epilator is a small electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and uprooting them from their hair follicles i.e the roots. Eliminate wax strips, manual pincers, hair removal creams, and the so-called ladies razor from your life to achieve long-lasting hair removal, in an easy and cost-effective manner. Think of purchasing an epilator in Saudi Arabia to simplify your hair removal process.
Is an Epilator Less Painful than Waxing?
Yes, an epilator is anytime less painful than waxing. Epilators are for girls who want to save themselves from the pain of the hot wax method. Epilator functions mainly with the plucking of the hair with the help of tiny-sized tweezers that are mounted at the head of the device. These tweezers will just give you a flick or a sting. Additionally, waterproof epilators will always reduce the feeling of the sting. Hence, you need not worry. Purchasing an epilator in Saudi Arabia is less painful and preferred over waxing.
How is an Epilator Better Than a Shaver?
Yes. An epilator will benefit you over a shaver as your hair won’t feel poky and hard to touch. An epilator is an answer for all those who want to have smooth skin which is unlikely due to the sharp blades of a razor. Shaving is the process of cutting down the hair to the level of the skin which is surely pain-free but at the cost of carrying around trimmed hair that is sure to grow back rather quickly.
What are the Types of Epilators?
There are primarily three types of epilators which are categorised based on how they grab the hair. Namely, tweezer-type, spring type, and disc type epilators.
Tweezer-type epilators have become the most selling one and have the most recent design. They work like tweezers as the name suggests. These epilators have ahead with multiple metal plates which rotate continuously to move together like tweezers, pull out the hair and then release.
Spring type epilators have metal coils that rotate and move in a way that squeezes the coils together to and then apart so that they can grab hair, then pull them out and open up to release the hair. These easily worn out and need to be replaced often. They also have a higher chance of pinching the skin and take more time in pulling out the hair.
Rotating Disc Epilators
These epilators have discs that are stronger and last longer which work in a similar fashion as springs, rotating and coming together to grab the hair, pull them out and then moving apart to release the hair. However, compared to the metal coils, these discs are stronger, lasted longer and were less painful to use. After using the gadget it is important to clean your epilator as proper maintenance prolongs the longevity of the appliance and ensures that you get the best result down the line.
How to Clean an Epilator?
The first step to be taken while cleaning an epilator is to dismount its head as epilators are washable, but not its body (handle). Brush it with the assistance of a cleaning brush and then with rinse it. Later, take a cotton ball and dip it in an alcoholic face cleaner. Then, air dry it and store it in a safe place. Remember, if the epilator falls, always check for the tweezers if its broken or not. Never use epilators with broken tweezers. This can cause irritation, irregular plucking and lead to the formation of boils.
Can I Use My Friend’s Epilator?
DO NOT share your epilator with your friend. When your friend uses an epilator on her, no matter how much she cleans it, it has dead skin cells, blood and her body hair stuck to it. Sounds disgusting right? So never ever think of doing so. Always purchase an epilator in Saudi Arabia of your own.
Take a look at the best epilators in Saudi Arabia. Keeping all the above-mentioned points in mind.
- 2 in 1 Functionality: Braun Silk Epil 3 has not one but 2 functionalities in it. It does both epilation and exfoliation through it. It reveals finest of hairs leaving behind smooth skin for you. This is a dry operated epilator.
- 20 Tweezer System: The hair removal is from root level hence its is long lasting and giving you smooth results.
- Smart Settings: There is a smart light in built to show the fines of hair for clear epilation and exfoliation. It has 2 speed settings for hair removal based on skin type and requirement.
- Easy to Use: The cooling glove and massage rollers give less virtual pain as much as possible and a gentle hair removal experience.
- Usage: Hold at a 90 degree angle to your legs and run the epilator in an upward motion, against the direction of hair growth. There’s no need to press down too hard, simply touch the epilator lightly on the skin. Apply body lotion for the best results and get set for super-soft, silky skin in the morning. Moisturizing the skin is important for better results.
- Price: It costs just SAR 171
Model No: BRE650
- Wet & Dry Epilation: Philips wet and dry epilator helps you get rid of unwanted hair with the help of unique ceramic material.
- Ergonomic Design: The S shaped handle design is convenient to hold with the added grip. You can easily maneuver it to reach hard areas. The anti-slip grip allows you to use it even while taking a shower.
- Wide Epilator Head: This feature enables easy movement and quick hair removal in a single go.
- Body Care Routines: With the 4 body care routines it offers you can easily remove the hair from body, face and legs easily.
- Price: This is slightly costly at a price of SAR 549.
Rank 3: Braun SE810 Face/Facial Epilator
- Ultra Precision: The sleek and compact design of the Braun Face lets you handle it like a mascara for absolute control and precision. It removes hairs from the root for up to 4 weeks of hairfree skin.
- Faster Results: The Braun Face removes hairs from the root for up to 4 weeks of hairfree skin. And with 200 plucking motions per second it is much more thorough and considerably faster than a manual tweezer.
- Facial Brush: You can clean your pores with the facial brush and get better results for your creams and moisturizers with it. It gives you 6 times better results than any regular brush as it includes micro – oscillations. It is totally waterproof and you can make the cleansing your daily routine. Change the brush once in every 3 months.
- Price: This costs SAR 397 which is good reasonable price for the offerings it has.
Model No: BRE275/00
- Handy Design: Philips Satinelle Essential Corded Compact Epilator has a compact design enables effortless storage and portability. A rounded design that fits perfectly in the comfort of your hand, minimizing fatigue over prolonged use.
- Easy to Clean: The washable epilation head allows you to place it under running water for quick-and-easy cleaning. All you have to do is detach the epilation head from the device and run it through the water to maintain the hygiene levels.
- Functionality: It is designed to pull the hair from the root without any discomfort. The epilation system gives bestows a satin-like smoothness to your skin for weeks. With 2 speed settings it gives you the flexibility you need in terms of usage.
- Light Feature: The built-in light enables you to work on your skin in low-light conditions while preventing you from missing out on epilating stranded hair.
- Price: This is a cheaper option at a price of SAR 189
Welcome Smooth, Silky, and Soft Skin
I hope this article was helpful for you to make the right choice. After thorough research, I bring forth some of the best epilators for you. Note that never compromise on your skin and hence buy an epilator in Saudi Arabia which suits your skin type and skin tone, if you care for your skin. Always keep in mind that never share your epilator with your friends or neighbours and neither borrow one from them.