The best convection microwave in UAE makes life of a baker simple. As a baker you devote a great amount of time of your daily life in the kitchen. There are a number of tools at your disposal that can make the process of cooking faster and less tiresome.
Best Convection Microwave in UAE – Quick List
|Convection microwave||Capacity||Energy consumption||Price|
For example, instead of testing your arm strength while mixing, grinding, and whipping you can buy the best food processor in UAE. It allows you to finish the task in seconds and spent your energy elsewhere. Similarly, a convection microwave offers you the benefits of both a standard microwave and a convection oven. This allows you to cook foods at a higher temperature and ensures you save space in your kitchen, not to mention the added cost.
Whether you’re making a crusty apple pie or stuffed chicken with crisp skin, the best convection microwave for bakers in UAE is perfect for the job! However, if you aren’t familiar with a convection microwave you might question its need and function.
However it is rare to find a home without a microwave in it. Microwaves have become an almost indispensable part of every household. So much so, that they are often one of the first few items bought when moving into a new home and given as house warming gifts. Whether its boiling an egg or heating leftover pizza a microwave it turned to. However, you cannot grill, toast, or bake in just any microwave. For that you’ll need a convectional microwave. Standard microwaves are great for simply not having to eat cold food.
What is a convection microwave?
A regular microwave is known for heating food from the inside. Ovens on the other hand offer a great deal of heat and cook the food from the outside as well. Yes the succulent crisping and browning that we love seeing on baked potatoes and meat alike. A convection microwave offers you the best of both. It not only makes the food hot but gives you a complete ‘cook-through’ with your dishes.
If you want to get into the science of it, regular microwaves emit waves that come into contact with the food and cause water molecules to generate heat. On the other hand, convection microwaves rely on the internal fan to move air and heat up the entire appliance from inside. This means your food is cooked/baked from the inside out.
Before we take a closer look into the product specifications here is a table to briefly view the products listed. If you are concerned with price or size then this saves you any further reading.
Now for the tech savvy people and those who scrutinize more here are the rankings. They are based on my personal preference looking at overall value for money given each appliances features.
Rank 1: Samsung convection microwave 28L
- Capacity and Price: The microwave comprises a 28L capacity, making it ideal for a family of 2 to 4 persons. Further, the microwave oven is extremely affordable. Priced at AED 489 it is a solution for all your cooking needs.
- Modes: The kitchen appliance comes with 15 cooking presets that you can utilize while crafting the perfect meal. Whether you cook rice or chicken your meals remain flavorful, moist, and cooked to perfection.
- Energy Consumption: The appliance runs on 1400 Watts.
- Special Features: The microwave comes with an array of features to take heighten your cooking experience. It has fermentation technology to make foods like yogurt or dough for your entire family. Lingering food odors won’t stay inside this Samsung smart microwave oven. When you select the Deodorization setting the microwave forces the air air to dissipate, thereby quickly eliminating bad smells.
- Capacity and Price: A 27L capacity convection microwave is more than enough for a family of 2 to 4 persons. It can cook entire meals such as whole poultry or a rice dishes for everyone. The appliance is priced at roughly AED 599.
- Modes: With 101 auto menu options you can experiment with your taste buds. Select one of the options and feast on delicacies from a variety of cuisines including Indian, Chinese, Japanese, and continental foods.
- Energy Consumption: It has a 900W microwave power and a 1400W grill power that helps you save time and complete your cooking quickly.
- Special Features: The appliance has a stainless steel body that is durable and sure to last you for many years. Further, that makes it simple to clean from both inside and outside.
Rank 3: Daewoo air fryer microwave 24L
- Capacity and Price: The Daewoo air fryer microwave has a 24L capacity which makes it ideal for a nuclear family. The appliance is on the higher end and stands justifies it with its sleek design, advanced features, and functions. It costs roughly AED 1,049.
- Modes: The microwave has 5 auto-cook programs that you can shuffle through regularly. It has 10 power levels that you can choose from based on the dish you are preparing. Certain foods require lower heat settings while others need higher settings, the increased flexibility is just what you need.
- Energy Consumption: The appliance features an 850W grill power and combination power of 2500W.
- Special Features: It offers you crisp cooking with its top heater and compact size ensuring your food is cooked all the way. Unlike most microwaves, it has a two way defrost feature.
Rank 4: Midea convection microwave 25L
- Capacity and Price: The microwave is of a similar size with a capacity of 25L. The appliance is simple and classic with its design and is definitely a value purchase. It is made of a ceramic-enamel cavity and is priced at about AED 449 it is quite affordable.
- Modes: This particular Midea convection microwave comes with 8 auto menus to choose from. You can cook your food to the degree you want in the manner you want with absolute control and ease. Further, you can choose settings that allow you to defrost or reheat food without the risk of burning it.
- Energy Consumption: The microwave has an output of 900 Watts, grill of 1100W, and convection of 2100W function.
- Special Features: The microwave is equipped with a 315mm thick turntable made from glass. It even comes with a child lock, multi cooking stage and LED display.
Rank 5: Kenwood convection microwave 25L
- Capacity and Price: The last and final microwave of the list comes with a 25L capacity. It is an economic model priced at approximately 518 AED.
- Modes: The microwave comes with 5 power levels so you can choose the degree of heat. It also has 10 pre-set programs which allow you to prepare foods of different nature. Be it grilling, defrosting, or simply rehearing you can find a preset for it all. You can even use the 4 combination grill levels to prepare succulent dishes which cannot be made on a stove.
- Energy Consumption: This appliance is runs on a large 2500W.
- Special Features: The microwave comes with a digital control panel and a child safety lock. This ensures your young ones are safe and not at risk of touching extremely hot dishes.
How does a convection microwave work?
A convection microwave cooks food by injecting electromagnetic waves. Inside the microwave there is a device known as magnetron that channels electric energy from a power outlet to a heated filament. The waves in the cooking chamber bounce about and cook the food through radiation heat.
Important features of a convection microwave
A good convection microwave definitely gives you multiple cooking modes to experiment with a variety of foods, which may not be included into your regular diet. When looking for a convection microwave check for one with a higher number of heat level settings. The increased amount of control lets you cook your signature dish to absolute perfection. Microwaves have some advanced features. For example many come with built-in sensors to notify you in case the inside of a dish is burning.
Next, a great reason to choose the best convection microwave in UAE is the fact that food cooks faster. This is because it combines convection cooking with microwave energy and allows you to preheat the appliance ahead of time. Did I mention you can practically do it all? Roast, toast, brown, bake, boil, or steam your food with a convection microwave, which is something convection microwave ovens cant do!
What can you make in a convection microwave?
To expand upon a previous statement, convection microwaves, enable you to cook at higher temperatures and cook food from the inside out. Naturally, this increases the number of dishes you can make. As a baker, you’ll probably more inclined towards the sinfully-sweet side. If you are new to cooking in a convection microwave its better to start with simple dishes until you get the hang of it. This means choose pastries, cakes, and other goodies that need to be checked on regularly whilst cooking. Nutella cake is one such item that you can consider along with egg less brownies , which are becoming increasingly popular.
As you get comfortable with the best convection microwave in UAE you can whip up something interesting like a caramel custard. Alternatively, you can try your hand at some Indian sweets like garaj halwa. In case you do decide to make meats in your best convection microwave in UAE then you can try preparing a lemon garlic or peri peri fish. Fillets taste best! If you prefer chicken you can try a BBQ roast or whole grilled chicken. You’ll be able to make the skin crispy while maintaining the moisture of the meat. You can even make beef n it/
For vegetarians you can try a variety of dishes that are simple yet tasty. You can try making a mix quinoa blow. some paneer tikka or grilled squash and zucchini. An all time favorite are baked sweet potato chips. Using sweet potatoes is healthier than regular potatoes and not frying them in oil can help you with your fitness goals.
Cooking in a microwave keeps food fresh and simple. There are many bachelors out there who are fond of cooking but do not enjoy standing over the heat the for far too long. Plus, they may find the entire process tedious. With a convection microwave, you can buy a microwavable meal be it a pizza or a stuffed turkey and enjoy it within a few minutes.
Microwave cooking is now conveniently convectional
These are the 5 best convection microwave in UAE options that you can choose from. Bring in some much deserved ease into your daily cooking routine. To drive the point home, the appliance allows you to prepare a variety of foods in a relatively short amount of time. The food is safe to consume, healthy and kept fresh at all times. As a baker you don’t want flat breads or lower temperatures than desired. So go out and grab one that’s right for you!