Want to know the best coffee machine in UAE available? Well, here’s all the information that you are looking out for. This is the most in-depth buying guide for Coffee Machines. I have tried to cover all the points for you to buy a coffee machine that suits your needs. I agree that buying the best coffee machine in UAE is a tedious task. New coffee makers are coming up every now and then. You need to keep your budget in mind too.
Arab culture has been about coffee for many years. Turkey has been into coffee and has spread it across the Arab regions. A little known fact, the worlds best-rated coffee comes from Yemen, an Arab country. So, it’s safe to say that in UAE we take our coffee seriously.
How to choose the Best Coffee Machine in UAE
Take a quick look at these points to help you make the right choice in buying a coffee machine at your home or office.
- Preparation: This will tell you how coffee is prepared. There are various ways. Good quality of coffee is just plain black. Average coffee requires milk and a little sugar to be added to it to make it taste good. If you consider poor quality coffee even cream doesn’t work. This is the reason for preparing different types of coffee.
- Temperature for Brewing: This is the most important factor to be taken into consideration as average coffee machines don’t follow the basic guidelines being that the perfect temperature required during the brewing is 195o to 205o. Even a slight alteration to the temperature destroys the essence of the coffee beans and makes it taste bitter.
- Fresh Grinding: Whenever you use a coffee machine, always remember to use fresh ground coffee and not pre-ground coffee. Pre-ground coffee doesn’t taste as good as compared to the freshly ground coffee. The aroma that is most wanted is always present in freshly ground coffee and is somehow always lost in pre-ground coffee .
Types of Coffee Machines
Read below to find the different options available to you in the market. Browse through and choose one depending upon your requirements and budget.
- Single cup coffee machines: As the name says it all, a single cup coffee maker is capable of preparing one single cup of coffee. It comes very handy and is proven efficient as you don’t need to do trial and error or guess the quantity of coffee that needs to be brewed and hence the taste of the coffee is just perfect. Nespresso is the most popular in this type.
- Drip Coffee Machines: These kinds of coffee makers are present in most of the houses. The smell of coffee spreads all across the kitchen and to be specific the aroma is filled in your home when you wake up. It is just coffee that smells everywhere. Some of these coffee makers come with the feature of automatic brewing and this proves as an added advantage when it comes to the taste.
- Cappuccino and Espresso Machines: The well known and widely used Cappuccino and Espresso machines are the professional coffee machines. Each of these machines differs from each other in terms of their caffeine fill depending upon the price of the machine as well as its specifications.
- Percolators: A coffee percolator is a type of pot similar to electric coffee pots used for the brewing of coffee by continually cycling the boiling or nearly boiling brew through the grounds using gravity until the required strength is reached. They often expose the grounds to higher temperatures than other brewing methods and may recirculate already brewed coffee through the beans.
Now let’s view the best coffee machine in UAE after a thorough analysis of the various brands available. The cost, specifications and so on are taken into consideration. So you need not worry. You have come to the right place.
Related: Best Nespresso Machine in UAE
Rank 1: Saachi Coffee Machine
Type: Cappuccino & Espresso Machine
Good features at a great price is what makes this one the best coffee machine in UAE.
- Specialty and Price: Saachi Coffee Machine makes delicious coffee in just a few minutes. If you are tired of the traditionally-made stove coffee, this is just what you need to add a twist to your coffee breaks. Available at a price of around AED 240.
- Impressive Features: This all in one coffee maker can make a variety of coffee beverages such as cappuccino, espresso, cafe latte, and more. The maximum capacity of its boiler is 150ml. The swivel steam jet lets you froth up milk for cappuccino and cafe latte. Also, it can heat up your beverages when required.
- Ergonomic Design: The aluminium coffee filter comes with a safety lock and scale, so your coffee doesn’t spill. Moreover, there is a resting cup plate equipped with an additional warming function to keep your coffee warm.
- Your Coffee Stays Warm: All the more, with its steam nozzle, you can add froth to it as per your desire. The warm tray on its top keeps your coffee hot while you are preparing the next cup, which is much needed when you are making more than a few cups.
- It has an automatic steam pressure pump of 15 bar and a transparent removable water tank of 1.6L.
Rank 2: Philips Coffee Maker
Type: Drip Coffee Machine
- Drip-stop Mechanism: The Philips Daily Collection Coffee Maker HD7457 comes with a drip-stop mechanism that interrupts coffee brewing whenever you take out its large glass jug. The drip-stop mechanism prevents coffee from dripping down on the unit, thus eliminating the need to clean this appliance frequently.
- Dishwasher Safe: This Coffee Maker is extremely easy to clean and maintain. It has detachable parts that you can simply pop into your dishwasher when they need cleaning.
- Unique Water Level Indicator: Equipped with an innovative water level indicator. It helps you keep track of how many cups you have filled. Thus, you can know precisely when it is time to refill the water.
- 1.2L Glass Jug: This amazing piece comes with a neat looking 1.2L glass jug. Depending on your cup size, this jug can accommodate 10 to 12 cups of coffee at any given time, which eliminates the need to refill frequently.
- LED Power Switch: It is easy to know when the Philips HD7457 Daily Collection Coffee Maker is on. When you switch on the appliance, the LED light glows to indicate its status that is if it is on or off.
Rank 3: Beko Turkish Coffee Machine
Type: Single cup, Turkish Coffee Machine
- Affordable Price: Start the day with your favourite hot beverages with just a push of a button on the Beko BKK 2300 Coffee Maker. Available at a price of around AED 435.
- Appearance: This coffee maker looks stylish and sports a stylish grey exterior that looks great. It prepares yummy cups of hot coffee in no time.
- Warranty: 1-year brand warranty
- Versatility at its Best: This machine is stylishly designed with an illuminated brewing division. This coffee maker is ideal for those who need their coffee brewed with minimal effort. It accepts coffee powder and delivers up to 3 cups of coffee at one go. This 670W coffee machine boasts an energy-saving function and goes easy on your wallet.
- Easy to Use and Easy to Maintain: The grey coloured Beko Turkish coffee maker reviews applaud its operational simplicity. You can use it with the utmost ease as it comes with an intuitive control panel. The coffee machine is very easy to clean.
Type: Cappuccino & Espresso Machine
- Price: DeLonghi coffee machine will help you make great coffee which you would like to drink every time. Available for a price of around AED320.
- Make Coffee Easy Peasy: This DeLonghi coffee machine has a capsule-based system and enables you to make hot or cold beverages as per your requirement. An excellent choice for individuals who want to have a full coffee shop experience at home.
- Removable Water Tank: It has a huge 0.8L removable water tank that allows you to make many cups of coffee without refills. This water tank is removable, which allows for the ease of maintenance and easy to clean.
- Energy-saving Function: This Dolce Gusto coffee machine will help you to make great coffee quickly, as it runs on a powerful yet energy-efficient 1500W motor. The energy-saving function present on this coffee machine automatically changes it to standby mode if left unused for five minutes. Thus saving your energy bills.
- Key Features: 15 bar pump, Thermoblock
- Weight: 2.5 kg
Rank 5: DeLonghi Coffee Grinder
Type: Coffee Grinding Machine
- Price: This DeLonghi Coffee Grinder machine is available at an affordable price of AED 275.
- Blade: Equipped with a durable and long-lasting stainless steel grinding blade consisting of 12 grinding settings.
- Motor: This motor keeps the beans cool during extended times which means no heating issues.
- Capacity: The bean container capacity is 120g which is good for this price.
- Safe Operation: This automatic system stops blades when pressure is removed from the lid. This ensures lid cannot be removed while blades are still turning.
- Key Feature: Easy access to ground coffee with a removable, transparent ground coffee container.
- Warranty: 1-year brand warranty.
Rank 6: Arzum Okka Minio Turkish Coffee
- Rich Taste: Arzum OKKA Minio brings a novelty to the Turkish coffee drinking tradition and serves the rich taste of 500 years directly to your cup.
- Easy to Clean: An integrated cleaning brush to allow proper cleaning of the coffee beans container.
- Anti-overflow System: The smart cooking sensor stops cooking at the right time with the help of this anti-overflow system.
- Compact and Lightweight: This machine is light in weight and compact to be kept in the house, office and can be carried along for trips.
- Temperature: Ideal brewing at low heat (400 Watt).
- Tank Capacity: This machine has the ability to make from 1 – 4 cups in one cycle so you can get to enjoy your favourite coffee along with your family in one go.
- Washable Pot: Helps in the essential cleaning process.
- Safety: An audio and light warning system indicating cooking time.
- Key Features: Lighting and sound alarm after finishing, ability to add Water– Coffee – Sugar manually, spoon for ideal measurement of coffee, ability to clean manually.
Enjoy your Favourite Cup with a Premium Touch
People are picky about their coffee. If they don’t get a good cup of coffee as per their preferences in the morning, it could ruin their entire day. We fall into that category. Hence, we took the responsibility of writing about the best coffee machine in UAE very seriously. Also, we researched long and hard. Hope you found our recommendations useful.
Not to forget, you should not have too much coffee. It is not good for your health since it is acidic. One or two good cups a day should be enough. Take care of your health and don’t make coffee a crutch.