Craving for a warm cup of coffee very now and then in a day is quite normal. Having a perfect coffee maker for your regular coffee needs is very important. What matters most is the taste, thickness, froth level and aroma. How to choose from hundreds of options available in the market ? We got it for you. After researching 100 models , we came up with the best coffee machines to meet your needs just right. The best Coffee Machines in Saudi Arabia, the specifications they possess, the prices and much more are here in this article.
|Coffee Machine||Type||Capacity||Check Price|
|NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Pod Coffee Machine||Cappuccino & Espresso Machine||0.8 L||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Nespresso Inissia Coffee machine||Espresso Machine||0.7 L||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Philips Coffee Maker||Drip Coffee Machine||0.6 L||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Saachi Coffee Maker||Cappuccino & Espresso Machine||1.6 L||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Delonghi Coffee Powder Filter Machine||Filter Coffee Machine||1.8 L||Price on Amazon.sa|
|Dalla Arab Arabic Coffee Maker||Arabic Coffee Machine||0.4 L||Price on Amazon.sa|
How to select the Best Coffee Machine in Saudi Arabia
Let’s take a quick look at these points to help you make the right choice in buying a coffee machine at your home or office.
- Preparation: There are various ways. Good quality of coffee is just plain black of preparing a coffee. Normal coffee requires milk and a little sugar to be added to it to make it taste good. If you consider poor quality coffee even cream won’t work.
- Temperature for Brewing: This is the most important factor to be taken into consideration as average coffee machines don’t follow the basic guidelines. The perfect temperature required during the brewing is 195o to 205o. Keep in mind that even a slight alteration to the temperature destroys the essence of the coffee beans.
- Fresh Grinding: Always use fresh ground coffee and not pre-ground coffee. As pre-ground coffee doesn’t taste as good as compared to the freshly ground coffee. The most wanted aroma is always present in freshly ground coffee and is somehow always lost in pre-ground coffee.
Types of Coffee Machines Available
Now that you know how to choose the right machine, let’s have a look at the different types of coffee machines available in the.
- Single-cup coffee machines: A single cup coffee maker is capable of preparing just one single cup of coffee. It is very handy and is proven efficient. You don’t need to do trial and error or guess the quantity of coffee that needs to be brewed and hence the taste of the coffee is just perfect. Nespresso is the most popular in this type.
- Drip Coffee Machines: These coffee makers are present in most of the houses. The smell of coffee made in this spreads all across the kitchen and to be specific the aroma is filled in your home when you wake up. Some of these coffee makers have the feature of automatic brewing and this proves as an added advantage when it comes to the taste.
- Cappuccino and Espresso Machines: These are well known and widely used. Cappuccino and Espresso machines are professional coffee machines. They differ from each other in terms of their caffeine fill depending upon the price of the machine as well as its specifications.
- Percolators: Coffee percolator is a type of pot similar to electric coffee pots used for the brewing of coffee. This is done by continually cycling the boiling or nearly boiling brew through the grounds using gravity until the required strength is reached. These often expose the grounds to higher temperatures than other brewing methods and may recirculate already brewed coffee through the beans.
Here we are! let’s look at the best coffee machines in Saudi Arabia. Keeping all the above-mentioned points in mind buy the one that suits your requirements and budget.
- Pod Coffee Machine: This is a compact sized automatic pod coffee machine with a 15 bar pump pressure. It weighs only 2.5 Kg very handy to carry.
- Variety: It offers about 50 varieties of drinks suitable for everyone’s choices including the Nescafe and Starbucks drinks.
- Smart Pods: These pods are available in the local supermarkets and since its pod coffee machine, you dont have to worry about cleaning the machine hard. It s easier to clean as all you have to do is remove the pod area that it.
- Automatic Stopping: In less than a minute, it prepares the thick creamy coffee and stops the water flow as this is done.
- Energy Saving: The A rated energy saving machine automatically shuts off after 5 minutes. It does it job and shuts off saving a lot of energy unknowingly.
- Adjustable Drip Tray: This gives you the freedom to adjust according to the size of the coffee cup without adjusting to what is provided by the machine otherwise.
- Price: It costs about SAR 535
Rank 2: Nespresso Inissia Coffee machine
- High Pressure Steam Pump: It has the 19 bar static pressure pump for the steaming purposes which gives the best class results in giving the tasty and aromatic coffee.
- Foldable Coffee Support: This is one of the best features offered as it gives the freedom to adjust the support according to the coffee cup size. Often we don’t have the power and have to stick to the size offered by the machine. But this one is unique in those terms giving us the leeway to choose.
- Automatic Power off: It saves a lot of energy and is safer in the terms that it automatically shuts down when the brewing is finished.
- No Waiting: There is literally no waiting for coffee with this machine , it gives you a steaming cup of aromatic coffee in just 25 seconds. The water reaches the temperature suitable to deliver at least 9 cups of coffee with a tank capacity of 23.8 oz.
- Attachments: It comes with a welcome pack of 16 Nespresso Grand Crus Capsules , an instruction manual. You can enjoy a hot cup of Nespresso coffee straight away.
- Price This costs about SAR 549
Rank 3: Philips Coffee Maker
- Aroma Twister: This drip coffee machine comes with a smart nozzle in the centre of the jug to circulate the coffee evenly for attaining consistency and enhancing the aroma. It ensures each cup tastes exactly the same.
- Drip Stop: This feature allows you to pour coffee even before the brewing cycle is finished.
- Dishwasher Safe Parts: The glass jug and the filter are easily removable and could be washed in a dishwasher. They are completely safe.
- Compact Design: The jug comes with a capacity of 0.6 L filling 2-7 cups of coffee just sufficient for basic requirements. Hence coming in a compact design. The total brewing time for the jug is 10 minutes.
- Power Indication: LED lights provide the power status of the coffee machine for easy understanding.
- Price: This is a cheap and best option coming at SAR 129.
Rank 4: Saachi Coffee Maker
- Combination Maker: This provides you with multiple styles of coffee in a single machine set up. Espresso, cappuccino, cafe latte and others to name it.
- Froth Control: The steam nozzle provided lets you take charge of the amount of frothing required for your coffee giving you the freedom.
- Capacity: The maximum boiler capacity is about 150 ml and the removable water tank holds about 1.6 L of water.
- Safety Features: The safety lock ensures there is no damage even when touching it during the operation especially at homes with kids.
- Automatic Steam Pressure: This comes with an automatic steam pressure pump of 15 bar for heating and brewing purposes which is quite good according to industry standards.
- Warranty: It provides you with a 1 year warranty period
- Price: This aluminium built coffee maker comes at SAR 494
- Powder Input: This coffee machine requires you to put coffee powder as the input and not beans and gives you results as perfect as that of ground beans. It serves you authentic filter coffee steaming hot.
- Front access: You don’t have to move the machine to load the powder and the water, all of them are easily accessible at the front in slots.
- Easy Usage: The water level markings are easy for you to keep track of the refill status of water. It comes handy and easily movable
- Modern Look: It comes in stylish shiny look suiting the modern kitchen. It looks neat and doesn’t take much space of your kitchen top.
- Warming Plate: There is a warming plate on the upper side of the coffee maker to keep the coffee cups warmer for a long time.
- Holding Capacity: The pot comes with a capacity of 1.8 L which is sufficient to meet your family requirements.
- Price: It cost you SAR 378
Rank 6: Dalla Arab Arabic Coffee Maker
- Arabic Coffee: If you are an Arabic coffee lover and is looking for a coffee maker then this is the choice for you. The traditional Arabic coffee making is a long process, this machine eases up the time taken to make the coffee and gives you a warm flavour rich aromatic Arabic Coffee.
- Keep Warm Function: It has the automatic keep-warm function which keeps your coffee warm up to 3 hours.
- Travel Bag: This is a very handy machine easy to carry anywhere in the travel bag provided with all the necessary accessories. You don’t have to miss your coffee anymore while you are travelling.
- Dry Protection Feature: This is a safety feature to ensure heating up of the machine in low water levels. It automatically switches off the machine in low water levels.
- Easy Usage: It is easy to use and clean and holds a capacity of 0.4 l which is about 15-20 cups of coffee.
- Price: It is very affordable costing SAR 265
Get A Good Cup of Coffee
For many people, morning coffee is very important and if they don’t get a good cup of coffee as per their preferences in the morning, it could ruin their entire day. If you fall into that category consider buying the best coffee machine in Saudi Arabia. I hope you found the recommendations useful which were listed after thorough research. Saachi is a well-known coffee maker brand and hence we have come up with a review for it. Check it out for more options to purchase.