Blood pressure is one of the most crucial aspects of health. Hence, purchasing the best blood pressure machine in UAE will keep a check on your BP. That too in the comfort of your home and at your convenience. Additionally, possessing the best blood pressure machine in UAE is a vital health management tool. Further, it will also assist in curbing a lot of potential illnesses. Blood pressure not only contributes to health problems such as coronary heart disease but is also responsible for causing strokes. A BP machine also keeps a check on the blood pressure medicines whether they’re effective or not.
Moreover, it saves your valuable time and hard-earned money as you won’t have to drive to the clinic. Hence, reducing your visits and saving on the doctor’s charges. Thus, the benefits of owning the best blood pressure machine UAE are endless. Without further ado, let’s explore some of the best blood pressure machines UAE. Firstly, the best blood pressure machine UAE is one that’s consistent. Secondly, it should be easy to use and comfortable on your arm.
Best Blood Pressure Machine in UAE – Quick List
|Blood Pressure Machine||Memory||Mobile App||Power Source||Check Price|
|Omron||Previous reading||No||4 AAA batteries + wall plug||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Polygreen||50 readings for 2 users||No||2 AAA Alkaline batteries + wall plug||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Braun VitalScan (wrist)||90 readings with date and time||Yes||2 AAA batteries + wall plug||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Omron Evolv (wireless)||Track/share unlimited readings||Yes||4 AAA Alkaline batteries + wall plug||Price in Amazon.ae|
|Braun Exact Fit||Previous/Last reading||Yes||4 AA batteries + wall plug||Price in Amazon.ae|
Important Features of BP Monitor
Below lie the most important features of a BP monitor. A blood pressure monitor should include all of these. Hence, ensure you read them all in detail without skipping. Since this will help you in buying a reliable one that works effectively.
Cuff Design and Size
It’s very important to use the right cuff size. The cuff size that you need depends upon the size of your arm. Cuffs which you can slip your arm through and adjust to tighten are better options. Hence, these cuffs are prioritized over cuffs that require wrapping. Therefore, an accurate size cuff leads to an accurate reading. Opting for a machine with adjustable cuffs proves better.
On-device Data Storage
You need adequate data points for examination. It is beneficial as it tracks health trends over time. Consider purchasing a blood pressure machine UAE that is able to store a few weeks readings. Besides this, it should be able to store the readings of at least 2 people.
Some of the best blood pressure machines UAE run on replaceable batteries. On the other hand, you can recharge some BP machines via USB.
Always opt for a BP machine with a large and easy to read display. Ensure the numbers on the monitor are easy to read. Secondly, prioritize backlit screens as they enable you to view the readings easily at night.
There’s a warranty on both the components i.e the machine and the cuff. In some cases, the best blood pressure machine can wear out before the cuff. On the other hand, the cuff can wear out before the blood pressure machine.
Below lie some of the best blood pressure machines UAE. I have focussed on the product descriptions, features, and the budget. Select the one that fits your needs.
Rank 1: Omron Blood Pressure Machine
- Easy to Use: Omron upper arm blood pressure machine is easy to use. It monitors your blood pressure and keeps your heart in check. You can use this amazing BP monitor at home and prevent future health problems.
- Intellisense Technology: This feature ensures that the arm cuff reaches the correct inflation and doesn’t pump up too high.
- Accurate Results: The Omron fully automatic blood pressure monitor is comfortable to use. Secondly, it is quick and offers accurate blood pressure monitoring.
- Hypertension Indicator: Firstly, the indicator alerts you if the reading is higher than the recommended blood pressure level. The recommended blood pressure level is 135/85 mmHg.
- Clinically Validated: The best thing about this product is that it is clinically validated. Several tests were conducted by various doctors to ensure accurate measurements.
- Stores Last Reading: The last reading memory feature lets you check the previous reading for comparison.
- Price: Omron blood pressure machine is available for around AED 200.
Rank 2: Polygreen Blood Pressure Machine
Polygreen is a well known and trusted brand around the world. They are one of the largest producers of non-invasive digital medical diagnostics. Hence, this is the second-best blood pressure machine UAE.
- Accuracy: Cardiovascular care and wellness make this brand a requirement for every home in UAE. This blood pressure monitor delivers accurate results every time.
- One Button Operation: It’s a fully automatic device with a one-button operation. It is also very easy to use.
- Display Colour Bar: This colour bar classifies the condition of the reading based on Guidelines for Management of Hypertension.
- Reliable Colour Bar: The colour bar displays green for optimal and normal pressure. It shows yellow for high-normal pressure. Besides this, it displays a red colour for hypertension degrees one to three.
- Stores Previous Readings in Memory: The memory of the Polygreen blood pressure monitor can store 50 readings. Moreover, it stores the readings with time and date for 2 users to differentiate reading history.
- Irregular Pulse Detection Indicator: An irregular pulse is a sign of abnormal heart rhythm. Fortunately, the Polygreen blood pressure machine has an irregular pulse detection indicator on the display.
- Price: Polygreen blood pressure machine is available for an affordable price of around AED 70.
- Large Display and Buttons: Braun BP 2200 blood pressure monitor is equipped with large buttons. The large display makes it easy to view the readings and offers better visibility. Further, the large buttons make the device easy to operate.
- Memory Feature: This device has a memory feature that enables the users to store up to 90 individual readings. Moreover, it stores the date and time too.
- Clinically Tested Accuracy: The Braun vitalscan blood pressure machine is clinically proven to be accurate. Its tests conform to internationally accepted standards.
- Unique Sensor: The interactive display on the BP monitor guides you step by step. The unique sensor enables you to find the correct measuring position close to heart level.
- Compact and Lightweight: It’s compact and lightweight nature makes it easy to carry. If you’re going on a trip or out of town then this is a better option.
- Price: Braun VitalScan wrist blood pressure monitor is available for around AED 230.
- Works with Free Omron App: Works well with iOS and Android devices. Simply visit the Omron Healthcare.com/connect for compatibility. Additionally, it enables you to track/share unlimited readings and results with family or healthcare providers. Moreover, the app allows unlimited users.
- Brand History: Omron is the number 1 recommended home blood pressure machine brand by doctors and pharmacists. It offers clinically accurate home monitoring. Moreover, it’s the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years.
- Advanced Accuracy: Thanks to the exclusive heart health algorithm and advanced accuracy. This upper arm, one-piece BP monitor measures more data points. Further, it eliminates interference from movement for more precise and clinically accurate readings.
- Intuitive Controls: Omron’s decision of eliminating the tubes and wires made EVOLV the most portable upper arm monitor. It’s easy to set up and use because of its intuitive controls and compact one-piece design.
- Price: Omron Evolv wireless blood pressure monitor is available for around AED 770.
- Professional Accuracy: It is clinically validated ensuring professional accuracy. Moreover, it’s approved by European Society for Hypertension (ESH).
- Braun Healthy Heart App: This innovative device works with the Braun healthy heart app to manage your pressure.
- Easy Operation: The easy 1 button operation makes the device convenient and easy to use.
- Price: Braun Exact Fit upper arm BP monitor is available for around AED 125.
Reduce your Blood Pressure
Most often, high blood pressure (hypertension) doesn’t show any symptoms. Hence, it is also known as a “silent killer” as its major risk involves heart disease and stroke. Here are the best ways in which you can reduce your blood pressure and also your risk of heart disease naturally by making these lifestyle changes. In addition to purchasing the best blood pressure machine UAE, ensure you follow each and every tip that we have penned down and see effective results.
Reduce Salt (Sodium) in your Diet
As a matter of fact, cutting down salt (sodium) lowers your blood pressure. So, if you suffer from high blood pressure, then reducing salt in your diet even by a slight amount will reduce your blood pressure by about 5 to 6 mm Hg. Moreover, it will also improve your heart health. Well, the effect of intake of sodium on blood pressure varies from individual to individual. In other words, it differs among groups of people. Generally, every individual should try to limit salt to 2,300 mg per day or even less than that. For most adults, a lower sodium intake of 1,500 mg a day or even less than that would be ideal thus making it a better lifestyle choice. You can easily do so by following the tips below.
- Try to eliminate or reduce your intake of processed foods. As a matter of fact, our foods contain only a small amount of sodium naturally. Which is why a large amount of sodium (salt) is added while processing foods. In fact, more than 75% of the salt in your diet comes from these processed foods which you consume. Hence, if you avoid these processed foods, you are automatically reducing your salt intake.
- Habituate yourself to reading food labels: When you go out to purchase your food and beverages, ensure you read the food labels. Try to opt for “low sodium” foods and beverages.
- Eliminate or reduce salt: One teaspoon of salt contains 2,300 mg of sodium. Hence eliminate salt completely if possible. Else, reduce it to half. You can substitute the other half by making use of spices or herbs to add flavour to the food.
- Gradually ease into it: I understand, it is very difficult to eliminate salt totally that too all of a sudden. So, what you can do is, reduce it pinch by pinch. Gradually reduce it and you will notice day by day that it is getting easier for you to cut down salt. By doing this, you will be able to eliminate salt completely from your diet.
- Consume Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy, fish, beans, and poultry.
- Avoid Or Reduce high sodium foods, sweets, and red meat.
However, you also need to be aware of the fact that each individual responds to salt in a different manner. Well, some of the people are “salt-sensitive”. This indicates that a higher salt intake increases their blood pressure. On the other hand, certain individuals are “salt-insensitive” which means that even if their salt intake is high, they don’t have to worry since the salt is excreted through their urine. Therefore, this doesn’t increase their blood pressure.
Eat more Potassium
In addition to reducing salt, another great way to reduce your blood pressure is by consuming more potassium. Potassium has double the benefits. That is because it reduces the effect of salt in your system. As well as eases the tension in your blood vessels. However, before you increase your potassium intake, ensure you don’t have any kind of kidney disease. This is because potassium-rich diets are harmful to those who suffer from any kind of kidney-related issue. Hence, consult your doctor before you increase your potassium intake.
Well, those who don’t suffer from any kidney-related issue or disease can easily consume more potassium through foods that are naturally rich in potassium instead of taking potassium supplements. These potassium-rich foods are as follows:
- Fruits like bananas, avocados, apricots and oranges.
- Low-fat dairy foods/products such as yoghurt and milk.
- Vegetables that include potatoes, spinach, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and greens.
- Fish such as tuna, cod, halibut, trout and rockfish.
Cut out Alcohol and Smoking
Well, alcohol can be good as well as bad for your health. Generally, it can potentially lower your blood pressure by about 4 mm Hg if you drink in moderation. Yes, that is by limiting it to one drink a day for women and 2 drinks a day for men. One drink means 5 ounces of wine, 12 ounces of beer, or 1.5 ounces of 80-proof liquor. However, you need to ensure that you limit your alcohol intake to this only. If you exceed the limit, then the protective effect is lost. This is because it can raise your blood pressure by several points even if you are healthy.
Additionally, it also reduces the effect of any medication that you are taking specially blood pressure medicines. Remember, alcohol raises your blood pressure by 1mm hg for every 10 grams of alcohol that you consume.
The next thing you need to do is cut out smoking. As a matter of fact, each cigarette you smoke increases your blood pressure for a long duration even after you have finished smoking. Yes, it leads to an immediate increase in your blood pressure as well as your heart rate. In the long term, the chemicals present in the tobacco causes inflammation, damages your blood vessels, and narrows your arteries which in turn tends to increase your blood pressure.
Note that passive smoking is also bad. That is because when you stand or sit next to someone who is smoking, the chemicals in tobacco affects your blood vessels. By quitting smoking, your blood pressure returns to normal. If you cut out smoking, it will also reduce your risk of heart disease and improve your overall health. Moreover, people who quit smoking live longer than those who smoke.
Limit your Coffee
Consider limiting your coffee/caffeine consumption since it raises your blood pressure for about an hour. For some people, caffeine increases the blood pressure for almost 45 minutes and for some more than an hour. Hence, the reaction of coffee differs from individual to individual. So, you see, some people are a little more sensitive to coffee as compared to the others. Coffee can raise a person’s blood pressure by up to 10 mm Hg. On the other hand, some individuals who drink coffee every day don’t find any change in their blood pressure level.
Note that individuals who already suffer from high blood pressure are at a higher risk if they consume coffee since its effect on raising their blood pressure will be greater. But either way, limiting your caffeine consumption is a healthier and better choice. You won’t regret it. Further, ensure you check your BP within 30 minutes of drinking coffee or any kind of caffeinated beverage. If your blood pressure increases by 5 to 10 mm Hg then you are sensitive to caffeine.
Avoid Stress Triggers
Yes, one of the most important factors needed to reduce blood pressure is avoiding stress triggers. Try to avoid stress triggers whenever you can and as much as possible. One of the most important ways in which you can do is by avoiding toxic and negative people. Distance yourself from people whom you have to keep explaining yourself to. Those who can’t see you happy, achieving your dreams or coming up in life. Avoid unnecessary drama and arguments with people who disturb your mental peace. Simply ignore them. And even those who always criticise or put you down for anything. Following all these things will help reduce your blood pressure.
Another instance is if you get stressed out while commuting to work. If the morning traffic stresses you while you drive your car, then consider leaving from home a little earlier. So, you can drive your car carefully at a normal pace instead of rushing or blaming the traffic. Another way out is to opt for public transportation if driving through traffic causes you extra stress.
Loose Extra Weight
Often, blood pressure increases as your weight increases. Additionally, being overweight can also disrupt your breathing while you are asleep, which in turn raises your blood pressure. So, what to do? How to get rid of this? Well, one of the most effective lifestyle changes for controlling your blood pressure is losing weight especially all the extra weight. In fact, if you are obese or overweight, then losing even a small amount of weight helps in reducing your blood pressure. Generally, you may reduce your blood pressure by about 1 millimetre of mercury (mm Hg) with each kilogram that you lose. Each kilogram is about 2.2 pounds of weight. Consider shedding at least 5 to 10 pounds if you are overweight. Besides reducing your blood pressure, this will also lower your risk for other medical problems.
In addition to losing all those extra pounds, you should also focus on your waistline. Keep in mind that you are at a greater risk of high BP if you carry too much weight around your waist. Hence, you need to watch your waistline and reduce your belly fat as much as possible. Generally, women are at a greater risk of high blood pressure if their waist measurement is > 35 inches (89 centimetres). Whereas men are at a greater risk of high blood pressure if their waist measurement is > 40 inches (102 centimetres).
Walk 5km Everyday
In order to lower your blood pressure and keep it in control, you need to walk 5km or 10,000 steps every day. As a matter of fact, people with hypertension have lowered their blood pressure by walking for 40 minutes a day. Additionally, walking also offers cardiovascular benefits to obese people. Moreover, it also reduces sympathetic nerve activity in hypertensive patients.
Manage Expectations to Reduce Stress
Chronic stress is another factor that contributes to high blood pressure. Moreover, occasional stress can also lead to high blood pressure if you drink alcohol, consume unhealthy food, or smoke to combat the stress. Firstly, analyze all those things which make you hyper and cause you stress. Whether it is your family, your friends, your work, your financial condition, your health or anything that disturbs your mental peace. Once you analyze and know who or what is the main reason, try to avoid these situations and toxic people if possible. This in turn will help you eliminate or reduce your stress.
I know that it is not possible to eliminate all the stress in your life. However, you can at least cope in a healthier way with it. One of the most important ways to reduce stress is by managing expectations. Well, you need to understand the fact that there are some people and things you can’t change or control. Some things are meant to be that way, how much ever you try to improve the situation. So, when things are not in control, all you can do is focus on how you react to these people and situations. Remember, people’s opinions don’t matter. Simply focus on your priorities and plan your day well. Learn to say NO. Avoid trying to do too much and pleasing everyone.
On the other hand, focus on the issues which you can control and plan to resolve them. If you’re facing trouble at your workplace, consider talking to your HR, manager or boss. Whoever you feel free to reach out to. If you had an argument or conflict with your kids or spouse, then take the required steps to resolve it.
Eat Dark Chocolate
As a matter of fact, dark chocolate is proved to lower blood pressure. Note that the dark chocolate should be 60-70% cocoa. Research shows that eating 1-2 squares of dark chocolate per day lowers inflammation and blood pressure. Thus, lowering the risk of heart disease. Want to know how? Well, this is due to the flavonoids that are present in dark chocolate with more cocoa solids. These flavonoids help in dilating or widening your blood vessels, thus lowering blood pressure.
Get 8 Hours of Sleep
It is a fact that your blood pressure drops down when you are sleeping. Not getting a good night’s sleep can definitely affect your blood pressure. Individuals who are sleep deprived increase their risk of high blood pressure, especially all the middle-aged people. I understand that some people can’t sleep easily. Some reasons include increased workload, long working hours, family responsibilities. Here are ways in which you can get a sound sleep.
Firstly, make your bedroom comfortable, exercise during the day, set a regular sleeping schedule, avoid siesta, and daytime naps. In fact, spend time relaxing at night. Note that if you sleep for less than 7 hours or more than 9 hours on a regular basis, then it increases your risk of hypertension. Also, if you sleep at night for only 5 hours or less than that regularly is linked to a significant risk of long term hypertension.
Quick Purchases for Blood Pressure Control
Besides purchasing the best blood pressure machine UAE, consider getting your hands on some of these quick purchases to control blood pressure.
Well, potassium is necessary for the normal muscle or nerve function. NOW Foods Potassium Citrate is one of the best potassium supplement’s available in UAE as it helps to regulate blood pressure along with the mineral sodium.
- Certification: NOW Potassium Citrate Veg Capsules is NPA A-rated GMP certified. This indicates that every aspect of the manufacturing process of the brand “NOW” has been examined. These include our testing and laboratory methods for potency, stability and product formulation.
- Absolutely Safe: This product is absolutely safe to consume as it doesn’t include hidden steroids, artificial sulfites, aspartame, sucralose, saccharin. As well as nano-particle nutrients, artificial colours and flavours, hydrogenated oils, unlabelled allergens and harmful levels of PCBs, pesticides and dioxins.
- Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), gelatin (capsule), and silica constitute the ingredients of this product. A total of 180 capsules are included in this bottle which also supports electrolyte balance and normal pH.
- Storage: Ensure you store this vegetarian dietary supplement in a cool and dry place after you open it.
- Price: NOW Foods Potassium Citrate Veg Supplement is available for an estimated cost of AED 70.
Grab your hands on this Lindt Excellence dark chocolate twin pack of 50 grams each. You can’t ask for anything better as this Swiss chocolate contains 99% cocoa. Eating this will help reduce your blood pressure.
- Heavenly Combination: Delicious hazelnuts and smooth milk contribute to making this dark chocolate uniquely tempting. Thus, providing a combination that is heavenly.
- Ingredients: Cocoa butter, sugar, cocoa mass, milk powder, lactose, hazelnuts, skimmed milk powder, and vegetable fat.
- Emulsifiers: Lecithin, soya, butterfat, vanilla dry cocoa solids, and barley malted.
- Customary Passion and Flair: The Master Chocolatiers have taken hazelnut pieces of the finest crisp and whipped them into a moreish praline. Next, they have covered them in a layer of smooth milk chocolate that is indulging.
- Price: Lindt Excellence dark chocolate (twin pack) is available for an estimated cost of AED 25.
Here is the British A5 Journal by Beechmore Books of London – the right journal to reduce stress which in turn will keep your blood pressure in control. Beechmore Books always passionately offer you ergonomic, elegant, premium notebooks that inspire you, encourage your creativity and all of your best ideas that you want to bring out.
- Thicker Paper: Every notebook contains ruled, crisp and ivory cream pages. A total of 160 pages (80 sheets). Moreover, the paper used for these pages is 120 gsm, thus, thicker than most of the other brands available. Thus, ensuring that each page continues to remain resistant to erasing, ink bleed, shading and ghosting.
- FSC Certified: A unique blend of high-quality FSC certified paper pulp crafts this paper.
- Design and Dimensions: These books are bound in tactile, uniquely sourced, vegan leather. Moreover, these designs undergo extensive colour testing in the London studio. Each page is of size A5 (21.3 x 14.8 cm).
- British Style: By using true craftsmanship Beechmore Books London create timeless, elegant journals. That too in the spirit of classic British style.
- Perfect Gift: There’s nothing better than gifting someone an encouragement of creativity. An ideal gift for a budding writer, a colleague or any of your loved ones. It arrives in a signature presentation box.
- Deep Back Pocket: You can easily store your cards, notes, receipts, and anything else in the deep back pocket of each notebook.
- Price: British A5 Journal by Beechmore Books of London is available for approximately AED 50.
If you are a chain smoker, here is a stop smoking aid for you by NicoDerm CQ. This box comprises 14 patches (2-week kit), each patch contains a dose of 7mg. This will help you quit smoking which in turn will help reduce your blood pressure.
- Extended-Release SmartControl Technology: This technology not only delivers nicotine fast but it also continues to be steady all day long.
- Step Down Approach: NicoDerm CQ is a step-down approach. It involves a 3 step program that weans your body off nicotine. You need to begin with the highest level of medicine and gradually step down your dose. If you smoke 10 cigarettes or less than that per day, then start with Step 2.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Note that pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding can only use this medicine after consulting their healthcare provider.
- Ease of Use: This Nicoderm patch is thin, clear and transdermal. You can easily wear it discreetly.
- 14 Clear Patches: Firstly, you should self motivate yourself to quit smoking. Total 14 patches are available in this pack. It is a 2-week kit. You need to apply a new patch every single day and complete the full treatment program.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children and Pets: Children below 18 years of age are not supposed to use this medicine. Moreover, children and pets should be kept away from this as it can poison them. Especially the used patches since they contain enough nicotine to poison them. So the best thing you can do is fold the sticky ends together and insert it in the disposal tray in this box.
- Price: Nicoderm CQ Stop Smoking Aid is available for an estimated cost of AED 250.
BP Machine FAQs
In order to clear all your doubts regarding the best blood pressure machine UAE and blood pressure related queries, here are some FAQs for you.
BP machines measure a patient’s blood pressure by measuring the mean arterial pressure. It then calculates systolic and diastolic pressure measurements. Systolic pressure is the highest pressure in an artery when your heart is pumping blood to your body. Diastolic pressure is the lowest pressure in an artery when your heart is at rest.
Blood pressure increases with age mostly due to the structural changes in the arteries. Besides this, large artery stiffness also plays a major role in the increase of BP. The most powerful predictor of risk in the elderly is increased pulse pressure. This, in turn, is due to the decreased diastolic and increased systolic blood pressure.
There are a few risk factors that cause blood pressure to increase with pregnancy. Firstly it’s the woman’s lifestyle. Unhealthy lifestyle choices may lead to high BP during pregnancy. Being overweight or obese and not staying active are the major risk factors. Secondly, it can increase with the type of pregnancy. During the first pregnancy, a woman is more likely to have high BP. Luckily, there’s a lower chance of this in subsequent pregnancies. Carrying twins makes it more likely for a woman to develop hypertension. As the body is working hard to nourish more than 1 baby. Age is another factor. Pregnant women over the age of 35 are at a higher risk.
An optimal blood pressure level is reading under 120/80 mmHg. Readings over 120/80 mmHg and up to 139/89 mmHg are in the normal to high range. Based on your circumstances the doctor should guide you on what your ideal blood pressure should be.
Generally, blood pressure over 140/90mmHg is considered to be high. Firstly, high blood pressure makes your heart and arteries get overloaded. Additionally, high BP can accelerate the build-up of plaque on the artery walls. This clogs blood flow to your heart muscle putting you at risk of a heart attack. Besides this, it weakens the walls of arteries in your brain which in turn can cause a stroke.
Systolic blood pressure is more important than diastolic blood pressure. Systolic is the top number or the highest BP when the heart is squeezing and pushing the blood around the body. On the other hand, Diastolic BP is the bottom number or lowest BP between heartbeats. This is because it gives the best idea of your risk of having a stroke or heart attack. However, in certain circumstances, diastolic blood pressure is more important than systolic. For example, this is true in people less than 40 years of age. The fact is that diastolic BP is a better way of assessing risk.
Control your Blood Pressure
To obtain the most accurate blood pressure reading, you need to test/check the pressure consistently. Hence, it is crucial to use a cuff that fits properly. Although it should fit around perfectly, this doesn’t mean that the cuff should be worn too tight. BP machines come with cuffs of various sizes. According to medical science, a cuff that fits poorly is sure to distort your reading. Hence, you should select the one that fits the circumference of your arm. Ensure you measure it halfway between your armpit and elbow.
Also, ensure you sit upright with your back straight and both feet on the floor. Never cross your legs while checking your BP. Ideally, you should place the cuff on the arm for 5 minutes before taking a reading. Do this without moving or talking. Since Omron is the global No. 1 brand in digital blood pressure monitors, check this in-depth review on Omron blood pressure machines. As we have seen that quitting smoking helps reduce blood pressure. If you or someone you know smokes, consider using the best nicotine gum or nicotine patch to give up smoking for good. Also, consider the best glucometer UAE if you or anyone in your family is living with Diabetes.
Avoid pulling on the tube, dropping the monitor or banging it around. Keep it away from children. Lastly, purchase one that fits your budget. Also, if you find yourself hunching and slouching all day. Or, if you want to cure rounded shoulders and align your spine. Then you should purchase the best back posture corrector in UAE. Besides this, if you’re experiencing severe foot pain then consider checking out the best foot massager machine in UAE. Since it provides relief from pains and aches, including pain due to arthritis.