What if I tell you that you can stay healthy without compromising on tasty food? Yes, this is possible if you purchase the best air fryer in UAE since it uses very little or absolutely no oil at all to fry food items. Now you’ll be stuck with the issue of which brand to opt for? Don’t fret, we have your back as we have spent more than 3 days researching through various home appliance websites to find the top brands. We came to the conclusion that Black+Decker and Philips stand out from the rest due to their immense features, technologies, and quality. Also, we have included a few more brands that top the list and suit your requirements and budget.
Related: Best Air Fryer in Saudi Arabia
Read through to know more about the working of an air fryer, its benefits, factors to consider before making your purchase. As well as some frequently asked questions to clear your doubts and usage tips. Bring home the best air fryer in UAE today and stay fit and healthy while you eat your favourite fried food.
Best Air Fryer in UAE – Quick List
|Air Fryer||Size||Check Price|
|Black+Decker||4L||Check Price on Amazon|
|Philips Advance Collection||1.2Kg||Check Price on Amazon|
|Philips Advance Collection||1.4kg||Check Price on Amazon|
|Tefal||0.8Kg||Check Price on Amazon|
|Sonashi||3.2L||Check Price on Amazon|
|Prestige||4L||Check Price on Amazon|
What is an Air Fryer? And How Does it Work?
The best air fryer in UAE cooks the food by circulating hot air around the food using the convection mechanism. A mechanical fan circulates the hot air around the food at high speed, cooking the food and producing a crispy layer. So you are frying food in a healthier manner. The fried food will have the same appearance and same taste as of deep-fried food as it uses hot air.
Air fryers use very little oil and in some cases no oil at all. It does give you satisfying results in a short period of time. Instead of a large amount of oil used in frying, you need only 10% of oil in an air fryer. Sounds interesting right? Rapid Air Technology is the patented technology that forms the working premise of the Air fryers. They use circulating hot air to cook food otherwise submerged in oil. The cooking chamber of the air fryer radiates heat from a heating element near the food, thus cooking it more efficiently.
A fan circulates hot air around the food and cooks it well, consider when choosing slice thickness. The opening at the top is used to take air in and there is an exhaust at the back that controls the temperature by releasing any undesired hot air.
Benefits of an Air Fryer
- Healthier than Deep Frying: As discussed above, the best air fryer in UAE is a healthy and useful kitchen appliance as it uses very little or no oil at all. This directly implies fewer health problems, low fats, and fewer calories.
- Fast Cooking and Easy to Use: We don’t get much time to cook these days. Air Fryer is a fast and efficient alternative. Not only for the purpose of frying but can be used for grilling, baking and roasting too.
- Faster than ovens it takes only a couple of minutes to prepare air-fried meals.
- The best part, you don’t need to be an expert in electronics or cooking. You can just place your food in the fryer basket, place the basket in the fryer, press a couple of buttons, adjust the knob and there you go.
- Your food is ready in a few minutes and this appliance just shuts down right after.
- Keeps your Kitchen Clean: No messy cleanups after your cooking session. The reason behind this is that air fryers require very less oil or no oil at all.
- This valuable air fryer is enclosed so there cannot be any splatter unlike using a frying pan.
- The fry basket is proved to be dishwasher friendly and the entire system is non-stick and therefore all this put together makes it a very clean process.
- Safer than Deep Frying: You don’t have to fear oil splatters, there are no flames. Avoid the risk of kitchen fires and damage caused due to short circuitry. Most air fryers are equipped with an auto-shut feature, which means that it will turn off even if you forget.
Things to Watch Out for When Buying an Air Fryer:
- Size: Firstly, consider the size of your family. Next account for the space available, on the kitchen counter or where you see fit. The food basket capacity varies, some air fryer machines can accommodate larger portions while some cannot. If your family consists of 5 people or more get a slightly bigger one. You don’t have to worry as air fryers come in various sizes. Ranging from small to big, you will find one to fit in your kitchen.
- Ease of Cleaning: An air fryer is enclosed so there cannot be any splatter unlike using a frying pan. The fry basket is dishwasher friendly and the entire system is non-stick. All this contributes to a simple cleaning process saving you time and effort.
- Various Temperature Controls Available: Different foods need different temperatures to cook. So while selecting an air fryer, consider a digital one. Digital air fryers offer you a wide range of temperature levels to accommodate any type of food. It is important to go for an air fryer with maximum temperature and not one that has an indefinite temperature increase. The best air fryer in UAE is most likely a digital one over a manual one based on its ease of operation.
- Timer: An automatic timer is one of the best options available in this appliance. A timer adds to the safety of the appliance and you need not worry about the food burning. This stands true even if you forget to switch it off. A lovely and clear display of the control system is definitely useful and help adjust the timing.
Scroll below to find the best air fryers in UAE ranked 1 to 6. Choose the one that fits your needs.
Rank 1: Black+Decker Air Fryer Aerofry
- Great Price: Available for a price of around AED 470 on Amazon.
- Reduced Usage of Oil & Fat: Delicious food is finally guilt-free, thanks to the Black& Decker 4-liter digital aero fry as it cuts out on the oil usage so that you can relish on mouthwatering, crispy food without the added fat.
- Quick and Efficient: The rapid air convection heating inside the fryer results in quick and even cooking of food.
- Temperature and Timer Control Function: It has a variable temperature control feature that so you can cook according to the exact temperature needed for your dish. It also has a timer function that automatically shuts off the machine once cooking is complete.
- Large Size: This aero fryer has a food basket that holds up to 4L of food, making it easy for you to fry snacks for the whole family in one go.
- Easy to Use & Maintain: Easy to use and safe, the frying basket of this black and decker aero fryer is easily removable and dishwasher safe for easy maintenance.
- Safe: A big thank you to the cool touch housing of this air fryer, you can touch it without the risk of burning your hand. The safety lock ensures a secure fit of food basket before you start the frying process.
- Rapid Air Technology: The Philips Rapid Air Technology enables you to fry, bake, roast, and grill, the yummiest snacks, and treats. It does so with less fat when compared to a conventional fryer. By using little or no oil without compensating on the taste and texture of your favourite dishes. It also produces less smell than other conventional fryers. Further, it is easy to clean and suitable for your daily use.
- Price: Available for a price of around AED 715 on Amazon.
- Intelligence with Practicality: This Philips Air Fryer offers intelligent settings that enable preparation of food with just a click of a button. With the assistance of the Smart Preset Button, you can save the settings of your favourite dish. By memorizing the meal, the fryer gets it ready with just a click. Spend more time eating and less time cooking with this incredible Air Fryer. In addition, as one of the best air fryer in UAE, it sports a petite body, which lets you leave it on the kitchen platform without any hassle as it occupies less space.
- Stress-free Cleaning: This AirFryer is convenient to clean. Its removable nonstick coated drawer and the food basket are dishwasher safe. It also saves you and your home from the smell of fried oil that occurs with a regular fryer.
- Interesting Control Functions: The Digital Touch Screen Interface provides access to the 60-minute timer, integrated power-on light, on/off switch, along with time and temperature control.
Rank 3: Philips Advance Collection
- Big Size: XXL family size fits a whole chicken or 1.4 kg of fries.
- Price: Available for a price of around AED 1300 on Amazon.
- Removal of Fats: Twin Turbo Star technology claims to remove fat from foods certainly make this appliance a candidate in the race to become ‘the best air fryer in UAE’.
- Easy to Use and Maintain: You won’t face any trouble and the device offers hassle-free usage. It is also easy to clean and maintain. Your kitchen won’t resemble an episode of the rugrats.
- Key Features: Digital display with 5 preset cooking programs, Quick Clean basket with non-stick mesh cleans up in 90 secs. Dishwasher safe for all removable parts, recipe booklet with more than 30 delicious dishes for you to experiment with.
Rank 4: Tefal Air Fryer
- Versatile Appliance: In addition to frying, you can also use the Tefal fry delight air fryer for grilling, roasting, and baking your favourite food. The fryer can cook everything from appetizers to main courses. Whether its grilled chicken or heart-warming French fries, you can cook it all with the best air fryer in UAE.
- Affordable Price: Available for a price of around AED 340 on Amazon.
- Fast and Easy Family Meals: The element of this air fryer produces hot air up to 200 degree Celsius to prepare your food. The delightful appliance makes delectable and healthy dishes for all the family. Just pull out its tray and add food on it. In about 15 minutes, you can have two servings piping hot. The timer will stop cooking exactly as per the time set, so the food doesn’t get burned.
- Capacity: 800g makes this appliance ideal for a smaller family consisting of 2-4 members.
- No Smell of Oil: Contributed to 3D Air Pulse Technology making the aftermath in your kitchen rather pleasant.
- Key Features: 30 min timer and adjustable temperature up to 200 degrees gives you flexibility with your cooking. mechanical control and dishwasher safe features make this appliance a nifty gadget to have around.
Rank 5: Sonashi Air Fryer
- Fast and Convenient Cooking: The Sonashi air fryer is a quick and simple food solution. Crafted to prevent overheating of food and avoid burning in extreme cases. Also, it features a 4L Teflon pan that is sufficient to prepare food for numerous people.
- Very Cheap Price: Available for a price of around AED 250 on Amazon.
- Interesting Design: This air fryer sports an LCD display with a touchscreen for convenience. Moreover, the 4L Teflon pan and food basket offer its lasting durability. The fryer flaunts a black finish and you can cook the food for up to 30 minutes at one time.
- Temperature: The temperature can be set from 80 to 200 degrees Celsius. The adjustable heat settings allow you to prepare a variety of dishes such as grilled shawarmas or lamb kofte with exceptional ease.
- Larger Food Basket: Sonashi air fryer features a high-quality 3.2 L Teflon food basket.
Rank 6: Prestige Air Fryer
- Oil Adjust Technology: Savor your favourite delicacies with an improved taste when you cook them using this Prestige air fryer. It utilizes oil adjust technology that cooks food in super-heated air minimizing oil usage. The “oil adjust technology” enables you to make yummy treats that are crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. In addition to frying, it also lets you roast, bake, and grill.
- Affordable Price: Available for a price of around AED 310 on Amazon.
- Safe and Easy Usage: The Prestige fryer blends high performance with effortless usability. Set the fryer to your desired temperature, time, and more with its intuitive mechanical control. The low-fat fryer has a 60 minutes timer with automatic shut off. It has a large, nonstick inner pot that makes cleanup easy. You can also clean the frying basket easily by removing it from the fryer. Immediately serve food after it’s done by safely holding the fryer using the cool touch handle.
- Capacity: The fryer has a 4L capacity that lets you fry large quantities of food in one go.
Air Fryer FAQs
An air fryer mimics the cooking process of a countertop oven. It contains a heating element and a fan that blows air around in a cooking chamber. The air is moved around at high speeds in a circular fashion which does a better job than ovens.
Air fryers produce the taste and texture of deep-fried food without using the oil required by traditional methods. Some manufacturers claim that using an air fryer can cut the fat in food by about 75%. Fats have many calories, so cutting down on fats by eating air-fried food is a great way to trim your belly and promote weight loss.
The number of foods you can prepare in an air fryer is endless. Using less than a tablespoon of oil or a modest amount of spray, prepare fried beef, chicken, fish, frozen food and vegetables. Sweet potato fries are a favourite. You can also take a look at 7 of Dubai’s favourite air fryer recipes for more ideas.
Contrary to popular belief air fryers may actually reduce the chances of an individual getting cancer. When you cook using an air fryer you reduce dietary acrylamide, a compound quite possibly associates itself with certain types of cancer. Just another reason to abandon deep frying and adopt air frying.
Air fryers do indeed make the outside of food crispier. However, the method used isn’t frying but leans more towards baking. Frying food requires oil, period.
You can use most of the oils in an air fryer. The common ones are canola, sunflower, olive, peanut, and coconut oil.
If you already own an air fryer are you sure you’re getting the most out of it? Here are a few ways you can use your air fryer to the fullest and enjoy tastier meals.
Air Fryer Usage Tips
Pre-heat the Air Fryer
By pre-heating the air fryer you ensure even cooking in your food. If you do not pre-heat the appliance you run the risk of having an overcooked exterior and uncooked interior, especially if the pieces are larger. If your air fryer doesn’t have this feature then turn it on to your desired temperature for 3 minutes before placing your food inside.
Specs of Oil for Added Crunch
Adding a couple of drops of oil on your food can help create that crunchy shell we all love. However, not every food needs it. Foods which secrete their own oils such as chicken, fish, and other fatty cuts don’t benefit from this as it just increases the fat content. On the other hand, dry ingredients and vegetables like potatoes and mushrooms come to life with a dash of oil.
Grease the Air Fryer Basket Generously
There’s nothing more hurtful than watching the base of a perfectly cooked chicken breast stick to the bottom of your fryer. Apart from the visual discontent, food stuck in the grill can be difficult to clean. To avoid this ensure you grease the basket with some oil or spray.
Spray Dry Foods while Cooking
If you’re cooking foods with flour or other coatings then spraying a teeny bit of oil halfway through the cooking process can provide the perfect amount of crisp. You can skip this if you’re cooking meats that secrete their own oil or fat.
Shake the Basket with Smaller Items
When air frying smaller foods best enjoyed crunchy shake the basket every now and again. Foods like nuggets, wings, potatoes, crispy ladyfingers and others benefit the most from this. You can even open the basket and use a spatula or pair of tongs to turn over the food. This will temporarily pause the cooking process, which automatically resumes when you close the lid.
Okay, countless people are guilty of this. Placing too much food without adequately spacing it can lead to uneven cooking and browning. So, either invest in a larger air fryer or cook in smaller batches. It definitely beats having to place a couple of pieces back into the fryer each time you cook.
Adjust Temperature for Optimal Results
There are foods and situations where-in you need to crank the heat up and others where you need to tone it down. Be careful of foods that dry out easily such as mushrooms. Also, it’s in your best interest to modify the temperature, similarly as you would do in an oven.
All the tips in the world are of no use unless your air fryer is kept in good condition. Regular maintenance prolongs the life of your appliance and ensures you relish your food. Cleaning your air fryer is the single-most-important component of maintaining it.
Cleaning your Air Fryer
Caring for your air fryer is fairly simple, especially when you take into consideration there is a small cooking area and virtually no grease to mop up. There is a cooking basket with an oil pan below, that is not a hall-ticket to not clean your appliance. Each time you use it you must clean it thoroughly. Here’s how you can do it in a few simple steps.
- After cooking, let the device cool down completely and then unplug it.
- With a damp cloth wipe down the exteriors.
- Next, remove the basket/tray and wash it in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Check for parts which are dishwasher safe and toss them inside to make your life easier.
- Use a hot water sponge/cloth to wipe the insides of the air fryer.
- In case food is stuck to the heating element, then you need to use a brush to carefully remove it.
- Before putting it all back together ensure all removable parts are completely dry.
With these simple steps, you can prolong the life of your nifty little kitchen appliance. The best air fryer in UAE needs to be taken care of as it will serve you in the years to come.
Fry Away to your Hearts Content
Enjoy fries, chicken and crispy Hamoor in the manner that you love without worrying about your heart and health. No cholesterol or oil concerns with this nifty appliance fighting in your corner. Select the best air fryers in UAE for you. Since you have decided to make a healthy lifestyle choice here are 7 of Dubai’s Favorite Air Fryer Recipes that are tasty but do not pack in many calories. In these days of a sedentary lifestyle, it is important that we are careful of what we eat without compromising on taste.