If you already own the Philips Hue Lights you now need the accessories for your Dubai home. Although irrespective of whether you already are a user of the Philips Hue Lights or not. You might be in the researching stage where you are considering to purchase these lights for your home. By now you know that these Philips hue lights are a great addition to your home to make your living space much smarter. Therefore getting yourself some Philips Hue Lights accessories for Dubai to enhance the whole lighting experience can be a great choice. This is why here are a few accessories to help you with that. Furthermore, by getting a few additional accessories you can enhance the overall features of your Philips Hue Lighting System.
Related: Guide to Philips Hue Lights for Dubai
Hubs in this case can help with the various settings for your home. By simplifying the way you can control and the way the lights will work. By controlling them with your voice and even syncing them to the media you are playing.
Philips Hue Smart Hub/ Bridge
- Smart Control: With the help of this device you can control your lights from anywhere in or outside the home. This is possible with the help of the Philips Hue App.
- Voice Control: You can access and control any lights with this device which can be connected with your other Alexa or Google Assistive device.
- Connectivity: Along with connecting to your smart assistive device. You can also connect this device with up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights. Which can almost cover your whole house with this on bridge Hub.
- Additional Features: In addition to the normal features. With this device, you can have access to more features like setting timers, alarms and even connecting to additional apps.
- Warranty: Besides the device, you will be purchasing; you will also have a warranty of 2 years added to the product.
- Price: Purchase this item at the approximate price of AED 340.
HDMI Sync Box
- Benefits: With this HDMI Sync Box you can ensure to have a touch on extra lighting to give you an immersive experience. Since it syncs your lights with your media such as TV and gaming experience.
- Connectivity: Along with this device you have connectivity of around 4 HDMI devices simultaneously.
- Personalized Experience: If you get the Hue Sync mobile app you can personalize the way this handy box works. Here you can fine-tune the brightness/ intensity of the lights, the response speed of the effects, and other settings.
- Voice Assistance: You can control this box with the help of your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistance.
- Price: Available for around AED 1700 you can get the best visual experience.
Besides the fact that controlling your Philips Hue Lights would be very convenient to use with voice assistants. But once in a while, you would find the need of using a switch. For these times switches and dimming devices would be a good addition to your Philips Hue light’s setup.
Philips Hue Dim Switch
- Benefits: Since it has motion sensors it will work as per your wants and settings. By changing scenes and allowing you to access them faster. Dimming the lights setting and more.
- Multi-Usage: The setting of this can be done as a switch or as a remote. And can be taken around with you throughout the home. This is possible because the control unit has a magnetic attachment to it. Which connects to the base of the switch.
- Battery: This switch is unique as it does not need any wires but runs with the help of batteries.
- Easy Set-up: As it works like any normal switch, but you do not need an electrician and can place it on your own with the help of the screws or the adhesive tape.
- Connectivity: You can connect up to 10 Philips hue lights to the Philips hue dimmer. Therefore controlling them all at once.
- Price: This Philips Hue Dim Switch is available for around AED 130.
Philips Hue Tap
- Functioning: This Philips Hue Tap works on kinetic energy. That is wireless and also doesn’t use batteries. With you pressing the button you generate just the right amount of energy to control your lighting.
- Features: With the tap of the buttons you can recall up to 4 pre-sets without having to use the Philips Hue App.
- Besides that, you can always use the Philips Hue App to select additional scenes and set different individual functions for each switch.
- Ease of Usage: While you are setting up this device, you can fix it anywhere with the help of the mounting plate provided. Moreover, you can also use it as a remote, as you detach it and move around in your home.
- Price: You can get this switch at the price of almost AED 500.
Having a motion-sensing lighting system not only will give you that fancy / posh feeling but also will save energy. And not to mention cut down on your efforts to keep switching on and off the lights of each room. Besides that, this feature of self-lighting makes it a silent alarm of the lights switching on in case of any intruder. Therefore you should consider these accessories of Philips Hue Lights for your Dubai home.
Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor
- Features: This device can detect outdoor motion and trip the indoor sensors as well to illuminate both the outdoors as well as the indoors.
- Security: A good way to expose/ trick any intruders into thinking that you are home. Since it has a large view angle and detection range to spot movement near your home. Therefore turning on the outdoor lights and indoor lights to make it look like your home.
- Resistance: Designed to deal with and withstand the elements of nature including weather. The safety of this device is certified by UL.
- Easy Placement: You can place this outdoor motion sensor anywhere with the help of the included mounting tools. Be it on a wall, a pipe, or a pole.
- Lens: This sensing device not only detects the movement around but also right below the placement of the sensor.
- Additional Benefits: By owning the Philips hue hub you can connect the Hue app to choose the setting of your choice. You can choose which light goes on with the sensor, which scene does it light-up to. And even change the sensitivity settings of the device. Furthermore, you can set the setting that the lights come on only when it’s dark. All as per your requirement.
- Price: This sensor would make a good addition to your Philips lighting system. And would cost you almost around AED 400.
Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor
- Features: As and when you walk into a room you can light up the settings without having to do anything.
- Besides that, depending on the time of the day you can control the intensity of the lights.
- Battery: With the usage of this device there are no wires needed. As it uses a battery pack of 1 CR2 battery which is included when you purchase this set.
- Usage: You can place this sensor anywhere in your home and the integrated light sensors switch on and off the lights when rooms are vacant. Therefore you can save energy like this.
- Voice Control: Suitable to be controlled with your voice. As it can be connected to your Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
- Price: Available for almost AED 230.
Philips Hue Lamps
Add a touch of poise to your home with a few additional lamps. To not only brighten up your rooms but also since they work as accessories to your Philips Hue smart lights For your Dubai home why not? After all, you are fully moving to the smart lights. So, why not use smart lamp lights as well?
Philips Hue Wellner Table Lamp
- Design: A contemporary outlook made of glass that gives you the fancy feel of a flower pod.
- Voice Control: You can control the working of the device with the help of voice control along with assistive devices such as Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant.
- Control: Add a hue bridge or even connect it to your dimmer switch, hue tap, or even a motion sensor to enhance the features of the light.
- Customization: The possibility to change the intensity and color of the light is also available with the purchase of this lamp. The color customization is within the range of warm white to cool white light. Giving you 50 thousand shades of white.
- Price: Get this lamp and add a touch of fancy to it at the price of around AED 620.
Philips Signe Hue Lamp
- Design: An aluminum lamp that you can use to add a little color to the wall or even to your deco of the room.
- Voice Control: The presence of voice control makes it easier to handle the device with all the assistive devices.
- Customization: Choose from a wide variety of colors 16 million to be specific. And add a little life to your home. Moreover, you can save your favorite light settings and recall them when you feel like it.
- Placement: Place this lamp anywhere. On your table, cabinets, or shelves and it will simply blend into the setting of your deco without any effort.
- Price: You can get this at the price of almost AED 990.
Once you get your very own Philips Hue lighting for your Dubai you need a few accessories to shine a little more light in your life (quite literally). With these extra accessories, the usage of your lighting system will be made easier for you to get the most out of it. Getting the whole set would be a good addition to your home. So, what are you waiting for? Go get them all! If you are a beginner check out the guide to Philips Hue Lights before purchasing any of these accessories.