Since Dubai has closed down all the gyms to contain the spread of the Corona Virus pandemic, I have penned down 7 things to help you stay fit at home in Dubai during the Corona Virus Lockdown. Most of them residing in Dubai are panic-stricken due to this global pandemic and mainly about their weight and health. Are you one of those who doesn’t want to compromise on fitness during this lockdown phase? If your answer is a big YES, then these fitness equipments listed below will help you stay fit at home in Dubai. You need not worry anymore as I have penned down all these things for you after careful research.
If you were unable to give your body the exercise that it needs all these days, then relax! You’re not too late. This in-depth article contains all the things to help you stay fit at home in Dubai during the Corona Virus lockdown. After all, eating healthy foods and maintaining hygiene is not sufficient to boost your immune system. Along with these things you also need to sleep well and exercise regularly to keep that blood circulating. This will boost your immunity which is of utmost importance to not contract the disease. Without further ado, let’s move on to the 7 things to help you stay fit in Dubai during the Corona Virus Lockdown.
Want to get rid of that embarrassing belly fat in the convenience of your home? Also, do you want to burn those extra calories, lose weight and stay fit and healthy? If your answer is yes to all these questions, then you need the best treadmill at your service to help you stay fit at home in Dubai during the Corona Virus lockdown. In addition to helping you lose weight, it also helps in relieving stress and transforming your mood from bad to good. Thus helping you stay fit at home in Dubai these days. The most recommended treadmill in UAE is the Powermax Fitness Unisex Treadmill.
The reason that it’s the number 1 recommended treadmill is because of its amazing build quality, latest functionalities and features. That being said, it features a heart rate sensor and a built-in pulse sensor. Moreover, you can also connect the treadmill via an app. Being foldable and compact in size, it’s the most convenient treadmill out there. Also, if you’re looking out for more options, then consider taking a look at the best treadmills in UAE.
2) Exercise Bike
Well, well! Exercising at your convenience in the comfort of your own home was never this easier. Being one of the most popular fitness equipment/machine, an exercise bike can boost your cardio fitness and cut down visceral fat. Besides offering effective cardio workouts, exercise bikes also comprise multiple resistance levels. This assists you in progressing through your training. If you want to strengthen your lower body muscles and legs, then an exercise bike is the need of the hour to help you stay fit at home in Dubai. The number 1 recommended exercise bike in UAE is the Skyland Magnetic Exercise Bike.
Impressive aesthetics and a creatively designed LCD display make this exercise bike worth the purchase. Secondly, it works with a different strategy i.e on the principle of magnetic resistance. Additionally, strong handlebars and comfortable seat and paddles add to its importance. If you want to take a look at some other options, then check the best exercise bikes UAE.
3) Skipping Rope
The 3rd most important thing that will help you stay fit at home in Dubai during Corona Virus Lockdown is a skipping rope. For all those unsure about what a skipping rope is, it’s also known as a jumping rope. All you need to do is jump over this rope when you swing it with your hands so that it passes under your feet and over your head. As a matter of fact, skipping is one of the best and safest cardio exercises. All you need to do is, move the tables and chairs aside in your home. Nobody wants to dash into an object and cause an injury to himself/herself.
That being said, some of the benefits of a skipping rope are that it decreases foot and ankle injuries, improves blood circulation and coordination. Additionally, it burns major calories, builds stamina and improves cardiovascular health and bone density. Impressed right? Take a look at the Crossfit skipping rope below and make it your best friend during this Corona Virus lockdown. Moreover, it’s a low budget option so it won’t be heavy at all on your pockets.
- Weight: The total weight of the jumping rope is 110 grams. Each handle weighs 28 grams.
- Bearings: This skipping rope contains 2 imported bearings. That too with one 360 rotating ball bearing and a lock screw. Thus it can rotate 360 degrees with ease.
- Abrasion Proof: The wire rope is covered with abrasion-proof PU surface. The abrasion-proof is 4 times than PVC.
- Unibody CNC: Abrasion-proof patterns cover the strong aluminium stick with unibody CNC.
- Handle: The skipping rope’s handles are made using aluminium alloy material. In addition, they are lightweight and feature a creative and attractive design.
- Price: Crossfit Ultra Speed Skipping Rope is available for approximately AED 60.
If you feel that weights are not the right thing for you and want to opt for something else. Then resistance bands are a perfect option for you.
A great way to begin resistance training is through resistance bands. Experience some of the weight lifting benefits by training with these resistance bands. Firstly, with the help of resistance bands, you can add variety to your movements yet benefit a cost-effective workout. It works for both, your upper body as well as lower body.
Additionally, resistance bands help you in building and developing muscle in the chest and triceps. Furthermore, they also increase the blood flow to the muscle which in turn, stimulates the muscles. Hence, during this Corona Virus lockdown phase in Dubai, resistance bands are a must buy. Especially, if you live in a studio apartment.
Doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a professional fitness enthusiast. This set of resistance bands from COOBONS can fit your requirements perfectly and help you stay fit at home in Dubai during the Corona Virus Lockdown.
- Suitable For Any Fitness Level: It’s designed in such a way that it activates your entire body. Moreover, these resistance bands are applicable to various types of exercises.
- If you’re a coach, then you can use this to carry out effective fitness and weight loss programs for your clients.
- Sturdy Material: The exercise tube bands (48 inches), have 100% high-grade natural latex. And they also feature carabiner clips that are sturdy and won’t snap or deform.
- Package: This set of 17 pieces comprises 5 stackable resistance tube bands. As well as 3 latex loop bands, 2 soft-grip handles, and exercise guide. Also, door anchor, figure 8 exercise band and guard band.
- Moreover, these are perfect for toning your arms, chest, shoulders, glutes, and legs.
- Stackable Tube Bands: The 5 stackable tube bands comprise different resistance levels. The Yellow one is (10 lbs), Red (20 lbs), Blue (30 lbs), Green (40 lbs), and Black (50 lbs).
- Maximum Equivalence of 150 lbs: You can make use of these exercise bands individually or you can stack it in any combination to a maximum equivalence of 150 lbs.
- Convenient Travel Pouch: Another great thing is that there’s a travel pouch that comes along with these resistance bands.
- It’s convenient since it helps you carry your bands to the gym.
- Or even your office if you wish to take a break and use them.
- Furthermore, you can also carry them along if you’re on a vacation.
- Nylon Pad Material: The door anchor and ankle straps are upgraded with nylon pad material. This, in turn, better protects your skin and the bands.
5) Dumbbell Set for home
Bulk up with the Skyland Chrome Dumbbell Set.
- Benefits: This dumbbell set is an excellent choice for intense workout sessions, muscle gaining routines. As well as building overall fitness.
- Grade Plates: This creatively designed set comprises 12 commercial grade plates. Further, these grade plates perfectly suit any type of dumbbell weightlifting routes. That too without a single issue.
- Smooth and Precise: All thanks to the 4 spinlock collars, rubber, and ergonomic grip. These dumbbells are stable in hands. This ensures smooth and precise motion leading to an increase and improvement in results.
- Best For: These dumbbells are creatively designed for highly demanding workouts, maximum safety and supreme eye-catching appearance.
- Compact and Space Saving: Since these dumbbells are compact in size. You won’t have issues storing them when not in use. If you’re concerned about the space in your home, then you need not worry as these dumbbells have a space-saving design.
6) Wall Mounted Pull up Bar
It’s a fact that many bodyweight exercises don’t do your back justice. Hence, you need something that will train your back and mainly your lats. Don’t fret, pull up bars will do the trick. You can perform both pull-ups as well as chin-ups with the help of the pull bar. Firstly, I shall guide through pull-ups. First and foremost, they help strengthen the back muscles, shoulder and arm muscles. Secondly, they improve grip strength. Moreover, they improve overall body strength and fitness level.
Performing pull-ups and chin-ups with the help of a pull-up bar help you create a wider back. Hence, you will notice after a period of time that your t-shirts fit better and waistline seems smaller. Chin-ups are a form of a strength training exercise. The muscles most benefitted through this exercise are the biceps and latissimus dorsi. These extend the shoulders and also flex the elbows. When you do chin-ups, you work your biceps through a full range of motion. On the other hand, in pull-ups, you’re working your lats more.
Without further ado, here is an ultimate body press wall mounted pull-up bar. The biggest advantage of using this piece is that it doesn’t consume much space (space-saving design) and can be attached between door frames or between passage walls. Moreover, you can also remove it once you complete the workout. This set comes with a pull-up bar, parallel grips, mounting hardware, and installation instructions.
The black powder-coat finish lasts a lifetime in addition to its great look. Full assembling and mounting instructions for installation are included. The high-density foam grips over the knurled steel, thus providing you with the ultimate comfort.
7) Balance Trainer
As the name says it all, a balance trainer is a fitness training device that’s used for balance training. A balance trainer consists of an inflated rubber hemisphere that’s attached to a rigid platform. It’s a must-have for anyone trying to improve their balance. When the domed side faces downward, it makes the ball’s surface unstable. This, in turn, challenges your core. It doesn’t matter which movement you perform, it can be push-ups or squats. On the other hand, when you use the domed side upwards, it increases the levels of flexibility and improves the range of motion.
Moreover, it increases the difficulty level of all the exercises such as pushups, squats, lunges. As well as plank, renegade rows and more. If you have been training for some time now and want to increase the difficulty level, then a Bosu ball is what you need.
Here’s an easy to use exercise equipment. Until you stand on this Bosu balance trainer, you won’t realise how challenging it is.
- Enhances Flexibility: You can perform various yoga poses easily with the help of this Bosu balance trainer. This, in turn, improves flexibility. Additionally, the basic moves and poses are even easier to perform.
- Overall Benefits: The moving surface that’s ever-changing promotes forceful engagement of crucial core muscles.
- This keeps you stable and helps strengthen the body and improves overall balance.
- As and when your body is comfortable to this intensity, you can try more challenging exercises as fitness and ability improve.
- Moreover, it helps you to recover from injuries and prevent any future injuries too.
- Improves Balance: Here’s an outstanding way to prepare and tone your body. As well as develop athletic skills and prevent injury. This Bosu balance trainer forces you to maintain your centre of gravity while exercising.
- Fine-Tune Sports Skills: It’s ideal for sports such as basketball, football, skiing and tennis.
- Increases Strength: The weight training exercises increase the challenge and quickly builds strength. It does this by forcefully engaging more muscles.
Stay Home! Stay Fit & Healthy!
I’m sure, now you’re all set to get your body moving with these 7 things and stay fit at home in Dubai. Firstly, make a list of the things that you need to exercise with right now. And then you can go ahead and make your purchase. Moreover, you can use all these fitness equipment in the comfort of your own home even after the lockdown is lifted. So, spending your hard-earned money on these things is worth it. You may also consider reading an article which shows you how to set up a home gym.
Further, don’t let this lockdown phase make you feel lethargic or low. You might be working from home for 8 to 9 hours at a stretch. Much appreciated! But you can’t afford to neglect your body and your health. So, once you’re done with your official work, get up and start working out for your body. Eat healthy food, consume warm water and healthy homemade juices, maintain hygiene, sleep for 7 to 8 hours and exercise daily. If you’re one of those asked to work from home then consider taking a look at this ideal work from home setup. This article contains all the requirements that you need while working from home in Dubai.