Life today is hectic due to work, family responsibilities, children and never-ending to-do lists. The Indesit cooking range is one appliance that takes the weight of your shoulders. How? Well, it gets the cooking job done for you without any hassle in a jiffy. The last thing you want is to spend long hours over a stove after a long day. It, therefore, ensures that building a career and living up to your family responsibilities do not interfere with one another. As a matter of fact, cooking ranges are a boon to combat the early morning rush. Indesit cooking range stands out due to its ability to free up your time. In addition to this, they are beautiful, simple and reliable to use.
If you haven’t heard the brand name before you may be a bit hesitant, which I completely understand. So, here is a brief introduction to Indesit. Indesit is originally an Italian company and, within Europe, it is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of major domestic appliances. Likewise, it also claims to be the undisputed leader in major markets such as Italy, the UK and Russia. The key values of Indesit are efficiency, reliability and functionality. Indesit not only offers cooking ranges but also a wide range of household appliances. Thus, a major asset for those who live a dynamic lifestyle.
Without further ado, below lie some of the best Indesit cooking range. Exploring all of them will give you an idea of the range type, specifications, pros, cons, and price. This, in turn, will help you decide which one suits your needs.
Range Type: Gas Range
- Triple Ring Wok Burner: The Indesit cooking range is equipped with a triple ring wok burner. This triple ring offers an intense heat due to the 3 rings of heat. Generally, all standard rings on your hob have just one ring of flame.
- Dual Flame: The wok burners of this cooking range offer a powerful 3.25kW dual flame. This ensures that heat is spread evenly underneath and around the pan for a stir fry. You do not have to worry about heat localisation leaving portions of your dish uncooked.
- Easy to Clean: All thanks to the new components which are integrated into the door. This enables you to remove the glass in a few seconds without using any tools. Hence, making the procedure of cleaning simple and easy to a great extent.
- Price: The Indesit cooking range is available for approximately AED 1,480.
- Cons: It doesn’t have a built-in display.
The specifications are as follows.
|Number of Burners||4|
|Type of Installation||Free Standing|
|Dimensions||60 x 60 x 85 cm|
|Total Oven Power||2500|
Range Type: Gas Range
- Stainless Steel: This wide gas range cooker is made of stainless steel. The body is strong and durable, and great if your home has a busy kitchen with utensils clanking about.
- Cast Iron Pan Support: It is made of graded iron casting, thus preventing breakage and denting in the appliance.
- 5 Burners: This specific cooking range has 5 burners allow uniform and direct heat distribution. It allows you to prepare multiple dishes simultaneously and definitely saves you time. Recommended for a family comprising more than 4 members.
- Flame Failure Device: The hob is made of stainless steel material that is equipped with a flame failure device for safety.
- Price: Indesit Freestanding Gas Range is available at around AED 2,500.
- Cons: This product does not do much to justify its price as it has no steam function and cool door.
|Type of Installation:||Free Standing|
|Dimensions:||60 x 90 x 85 cm|
|Net Capacity Total Device in Litres:||119|
Range Type: Gas + Electric
- Minute Minder: The minute minder on this appliance enables you to set a time for your cooking range. For example, a minute or two, hand when cooking heat-sensitive items like caramel or pudding base. After the elapsed time, a bell or ringing tone sets off in order to notify you of the same.
- Removable Inner Glass Sheet: You can remove the glass in a few seconds making cleaning simple. This helps you keep your appliance shining at all times and makes those pesky greasy stains disappear before they dry up. The best part is that you don’t have to use any tools in doing so.
- Grilling: It is equipped with 3 gas burners and 1 electric plate. The electric plate offers you the grilling functionality.
- Rotisserie Function: This function is essential as it enables even cooking and all over-browning. Moreover, it performs this by preventing the meat to cook its own grease. The temperature is controlled automatically, so you don’t have to worry.
- Price: Indesit 3 gas + 1 hot plate cooking range is available at an approximate price of AED 2,150
|Numbers of Burners:||3 Gas burners + 1 Electric plate|
|Dimensions:||40 x 60 x 85 cm|
|Installation Type:||Free Standing|
|Adjustable Temperature:||Minimum 150 degrees, maximum 250 degrees|
Range Type: Electric Cooking Range
- Large in size: The oven is large in size. With an impressive 61 litre capacity, this gives ample of room for any sized meal. A stuffed turkey, chicken roast, or biryani you have space for it all.
- Thermostat Temperature Control: The thermostat is attached to a long probe extending into the oven. This controls the heat source, thereby controlling temperature. Through this function, the signal enables the oven to turn off the electric burners heating it.
- Variable Electric Oven: Since it is a variable electric oven, it allows you to adjust the heat as per the dish to cook.
- Price: Indesit Electric cooking range is available for AED 1,420.
- Cons: Since this cooking range is electric, it will lead to a rise in your electricity bills. Also, in cases of a power outage, with no generator back up, you won’t be able to cook.
|Type of Installation:||Free Standing|
|Dimensions:||50 x 85 x 60|
|Number of Electric Plates:||4|
Indesit Cooking Range Service Centre in UAE
After-sales service goes a long way and is something you should keep an eye out for when choosing a range. Indesit Cooking Range Service Centre in UAE offers services for their home and kitchen appliances to ensure you are never stranded without a solution. Further, these repair and servicing facilities are carried out by fully trained and certified experts, no local tinkering that could damage the appliance. Moreover, they provide full satisfaction and excellent service to all their customers. Below lies the name of the service company, along with the address and contact details.
GENERAL ENTERPRISES COMPANY (GECO)
Dubai Airport Road, 2nd Floor, Near Cargo Village,
Al Garhoud, P.O Box 363, Dubai UAE
Tel. (office & sales): +971 4 250 0993
Tel. (after-sales): +971 6 5342660; +971 6 5342655
Fax: +971 4 2364650
E-mail (general info): email@example.com
Indesit at its Best
Bringing home an Indesit cooking range saves you time and makes cooking simple. But before you purchase one, ensure you check the number of members at home. This will help you select an Indesit cooking range with the required number of burners. Secondly, with a discerning eye gauge whether you really need an electric cooking range. In addition to this, make a list of what you cook more often. A grill and rotisserie feature may sound appealing but how many times will you actually prepare the dish. Make a note of how often you bake, which if you are anything like me is pretty often. Lastly, go for one which fits your budget. It’s as simple as that. Bon Apetit, or as the Italians say Buon Appetito!