A Hitachi vacuum cleaner is a growing trend in many households. But is it really worth all that the hype claims? Well this Hitachi vacuum cleaner review for UAE is here to address the question. Without surprise vacuum cleaners have become an indispensable part of countless homes over the past 20 years. They add elements of ease and great convenience to a cleaning routine.
Vacuum cleaners are a boon to people with jobs to maintain and back or health issues. They make quick work of a mess be it a cooking spill or dust that settled in your living room. Not to forget, they can reduce cleaning time drastically when compared to the traditional dusting cloth. Powerful models, such as canister vacuum cleaners, can make cleaning simpler as they have larger dustpans/ tank sizes.
What are canister vacuum cleaners?
Well, canister vacuum cleaners are much larger and heavier than stick or robot vacuum cleaners. They have a bag and a motor in a separate unit, which makes them easier to carry around when compared to stick vacuum cleaners. Canister vacuums come with nozzle tubes that allows you to clean otherwise tough to reach spots. These include corners of stairs, hard floors, and curtains. Canister vacuum cleaners are easy on your arms and back as they do not need to be held, just lug them as you clean.
Hitachi is a company founded in 1910 and established in 1920 that has captured the opportunity presented by technological advancement. It in it’s portfolio Hitachi includes IT technologies, AI data analysis, and OT (Operational Technology) products. Hitachi is also known for using it’s Social Innovation Business to address social issues through the global supply of digital solutions.
In this comprehensive review you shall see the best features among the products I’ve selected after careful consideration. In addition, we’ve illustrated some of the pro’s and con’s of each product along with an idea for whom it is perfect for. My rationale for doing so? So that you can select a Hitachi vacuum cleaner that is right for you.
So here are three canister models that comprise the Hitachi vacuum cleaner review for UAE.
First up is the economical model. It has a smaller frame and capacity when compared to the others but does a great job at cleaning up. Read on to know its details and specifications.
- Power: This Hitachi vacuum cleaner comes with a 1600W backing that is much more powerful than traditional stick vacuum cleaners.
- Dust tank capacity: The vacuum has a 12L capacity and is a bagless model. This means no interchangeable bags. When the tank is full simply empty it out.
- Body type: The vacuum is made of metal and comes with a compact frame. This is one of the smallest canister models making it easy to maneuver while cleaning.
- Features: With advanced suction control you can clean pesky dirt that is lodged between furniture or sticking to your rugs. There is a dust indicator on the tank to ensure you catch all the dust. It even comes with a blower function that you can use to remove troublesome pollutants from difficult to reach areas.
- Nozzle types: A rug-floor nozzle and crevice nozzle allow you to clean on virtually any surface without allowing dirt to escape.
Large tank space
Reach difficult-to-reach spots
|Not as powerful as larger models, no rotating nozzle for cleaning|
- 1600 W motor
- 7.4kg weight
- 14.5 x 20 x 16.8 inches
- 12L capacity
- Suction control
Where can you use the Hitachi 1600W vacuum cleaner?
The 1600W vacuum cleaner is best suited for smaller families. With the suction capacity the vacuum is great for a 2 BHK apartment. You can effortlessly clean sofas or upholstery even handle day-to-day dust.
Next we take a took at the middle range offering in this Hitachi vacuum cleaner review for UAE.
- Power: With 2000W of power this Hitachi vacuum cleaner is more than capable of cleaning a home. The high power allows you to suck up dirt and other pollutants that infiltrate your living quarters.
- Dust tank capacity: An 18L dust capacity tank and dust indicator accompanies you when you switch on the appliance. With its magnanimous size you can quite easily complete an entire cleaning without taking pit stops to empty the tank.
- Body type: The body is crafted of metal making it durable even if it bumps around furniture. It comes with on-board tools and a dusting brush.
- Features: A twist free hose allows you to clean harder surfaces and difficult to reach spots. Not to mention, the device comes with height adjustable levels.
- Nozzle types: The nozzle has a 335mm width. You get two nozzle types, one for rug-floor cleaning and the other for crevice cleaning.
Large tank size
Value for money
On board storage
|Heavy to carry|
Difficult to move up staircases
Limited to indoor use
- 2000W motor
- 23 x 17.7 x 14.4 inches
- 18L capacity
Where can you use the Hitachi 2000W vacuum cleaner?
The vacuum cleaner can be used in cleaning areas with power socket connections since it is a corded appliance. It works great for daily cleaning for medium sized families and homes. A smaller home or apartment is ideal for this device and its tank size. It comes especially handy when cleaning surfaces that have little furniture on them such as a garage or well-arranged home gym.
Lastly, we take a look at the high-end offering in this review. This Hitachi model is considerably more powerful than the first vacuum in the list.
- Power: This is the most powerful vacuum among the three. With 2300W at your disposal you have enough to clean even the most troublesome dirt and spots.
- Dust tank capacity: The tank has a 21L capacity which is ideal for cleaning large spaces without interruptions. Large halls, office spaces, or multiple rooms can be tackled at a single time without emptying the dust tank.
- Body type: The robust designed body is made of metal. Despite its large capacity the design is kept compact. The cleaning tool comes with a telescopic extension pipe and hose stand that makes it suitable for cleaning tricky areas.
- Features: The vacuum features a lightweight design and compact body making it the ideal cleaning companion. It even has a dust indicator making the job easier. It has an adjustable suction capacity that facilitates all round cleaning.
- Nozzle types: The device features a multi-angle head and on board tool storage for easy access to the required equipment.
Large 21L dust capacity
|Corded needs power socket|
Difficult to transport or use on multiple floors
- 2300W motor
- 4.1 x 33.1 x 24.8 inches
- 21L capacity
- Multi-angle head
- On board tool storage
Where can you use the Hitachi 2300W vacuum cleaner?
This Hitachi vacuum cleaner is the to go option for heavy duty cleaning! Whether you live in a large family or have ample office spaces this vacuum cleaners size allows you to tackle cleaning without interruptions. Homes exposed to dusty surroundings such as highways or near construction areas benefit the most from this large appliance.
Grab the Hitachi vacuum that’s right for you
Buying a vacuum cleaner for your home or workspace isn’t the biggest decision of your life but deserves a fair amount of consideration. You want one that is durable, efficient, as-silent-as possible, large, and easy to use. With this Hitachi vacuum cleaner review for UAE you now have a better understanding about the offerings.
Take into consideration your budget, cleaning areas, number of rooms, floors in your home before buying a vacuum cleaner. Remember canister cleaners are great for larger spaces that have power outlets. If you’re looking for a vacuum for your car seats then a handheld option is better. Similarly, if you want a vacuum which is smaller and requires less space to store then you can take a look at some stick vacuum cleaners in UAE. That being said, if you live in an apartment or cozy home then the Hitachi 200W Y Series vacuum cleaner would be the ideal option.